As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

XBLA etc.: Recalling the Golden Age of Arcade Brawlers

1575859606163»

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Guardian of Light co-op patch due out October 27th for the 360.

First DLC will still be free, though no mention of when it's due out.

Link

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Costume Quest's dialog makes me so very very happy on the inside. Very kiddie, but they throw in grown-up jokes about old people's perscriptions, Manifest Destiny, Globalization, dungeon crawlers, so good.

I'm very lucky to have had the points for both this and Super Meat Boy together. Wonderful day for downloadable games.

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    ValleoValleo Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So for the October points deal (spend 2400 MS points, get some back) when will that kick in so I can buy Costume Quest? Anyone know?

Valleo on
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I need to remember to get Costume Quest. I'll probably pick up that and Scott Pilgrim finally, which should cover me for the deal (though I did already buy the ME2 Overlord DLC when it was on sale, so I'll be a little over :P).

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Need advice on Costume quest. I beat it last night, the only thing im missing is one piece of the unicorn costume. I assume its in the green chest on the second floor in the mall, behind the little train station but i cant figure out how to cross the tracks and reach the chest.

Thanks

azith28 on
    Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Somebody is going to have to start up a new thread, any takers?

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    ginguskahnginguskahn Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Valleo wrote: »
    So for the October points deal (spend 2400 MS points, get some back) when will that kick in so I can buy Costume Quest? Anyone know?

End of Nov by all accounts. Up to 30 days after the offer ends is the official line.

ginguskahn on
    ginguskahn360.png
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    azith28 wrote: »
    Need advice on Costume quest. I beat it last night, the only thing im missing is one piece of the unicorn costume. I assume its in the green chest on the second floor in the mall, behind the little train station but i cant figure out how to cross the tracks and reach the chest.

Thanks

Take the train. There's enough wall behind the camera where you can just walk to it and take it.

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Somebody is going to have to start up a new thread, any takers?

I'll second this. Lunker's an awesome dude, but he's said he's not going to be around as much due to school.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Should I have gotten the summer of arcade points yet?

mxmarks on
    PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
This discussion has been closed.