The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Guild Wars 2 - BWE #3: 20-22 July - Return to FORT ASPENWOOD! - Release date: 28 August!
VivixenneRemember your training, and we'll get through this just fine.Registered Userregular
Pre-purchasing is now available! By buying the game early you get access to all the beta events as well as 3 days' head start when the game is finally released!
Pre-purchasing is not the same as pre-ordering. Check the GW2 website for more deets.
For the First BWE:
- The unofficial home for the Penny Arcade forum crew will be Fort Aspenwood. SA and reddit look like they will be elsewhere (Sea of Sorrows and Yak's Bend). Keep in mind that on release, you can play with anyone on any server - it's only in WvW that your choice of server matters.
- G&T and SE++ will try to make one super guild with everyone joining the same guild; this is to see how things go, to maximize fun + people to play with, as well as to see how much of a difference playing as one big super guild has on influence and power and benefits (as opposed to having a cluster of smaller guilds, each with less influence). Later BWEs might have us trying to split the guilds different ways.
- Remember that as excited as we all are, it's still a beta. That means posting feedback on the GW2 beta forums so that the devs can see it. We are getting to play the beta because HEY IT'S COOL but also because the team will want lots of feedback to help them finalize the game prior to release. So let's make sure we offer some (constructive) thoughts back to ANet and report all bugs!
- The G&T crew have a TS3 server used for voice comms. More info can be found in the G&T thread, but as always - don't be a dick. We are trying to all play together and have a good time; leave the rivalry BS out of it.
- Information is freely available on the Guild Wars 2 website - use it! Not that we aren't happy to help, but I mean, certain individuals on this very forum worked their butts off to make the website as user-friendly and as pretty as possible, so why not make use of that?
LIST OF CURRENT PRE-PURCHASERS AND THUS ALL-ROUND AWESOME FOLK
Vivixenne.3465 World as Myth - Kate Welch.7869 Warble - jessaur.3579 theSquid - destructoSquid.1735 unintentional - Gary.8649 George Fornby Grill - drofwarc.3561 Stilts.5927 Rhylith.1865 Erics.8319 Sarksus.6823
Inkyblots Ramen Noodle - Ramenamen.1476 TheLawinator.9825 sonictk.5791 LuvTheMonkey.1946 Syphyre - Syphyreal.9247 Flay.7612 Krunk McGrunk - Kancho.3529 Lagnar.9281 Entriech.3507 jerkbot.3052
Kevin Crist Marslo.3560 WAH - hamdoughnuts.7359 cobalt60 - CobaltSixty.1542 Rock Lobster! - Eits.9023 Cymril.6309 M.D. - JDLemea.3904 Dubh.6359 Angry - Doom.5462 EidolonOrpheus.8567 Arete - NinjaFrizz.1706 ThatDaveFella.8247 Big Red Tie - pabrt.1679 interrobang - drugtown.1506 Viscount Islands - VIslands.4032 Nekz - 2945
POST IN THIS THREAD @'ING MY NAME IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THIS LIST