As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So, I finished my Halloween Costume.

TrickyVTrickyV Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Artist's Corner
Created for both Halloween enjoyment and the League of Legends contest being held by Riot Games.

Singed, the Mad Chemist!

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2226/entryo.jpg

~~~
You've wasted precious seconds of your life reading this.
TrickyV on

• Options
    SiegeSiege Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Awesome! Should have done Hextech skin, though. :)

And I just noticed you live 45 minutes away from me.

Siege on
    SIEGE TV | I made the short film Automata: Prelude. Check out the thread and go watch it here!
  • Options
    Ronin356Ronin356 Nowhere MORegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Awesome man! Great job.

BTW, I'm going to be a 80's rocker for Halloween. It's going to be 80s to the maxx!

Ronin356 on
    Nobody sees a flower really; it is so small. We haven't time, and to see takes time - like to have a friend takes time.
    Georgia O'Keeffe
    Be sure to like my Comic Book "Last Words" on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Last-Words-The-Comic-Book/458405034287767
    and Magenta the Witchgirl!: http://www.drunkduck.com/Magenta_the_Witchgirl/

• Options
    edited October 2010
    I barely got normal Singed done on time, Hextech Singed would've murdered me completely

TrickyV on
    ~~~
  • Options
    GurtPerkGurtPerk Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    How about a drink?

Haha, awesome dude. Hopefully you got some good LoL buddies to enjoy that costume with. Nice job.

GurtPerk on
  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm a huge fan of effort, well done!

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Thanks, thanks. Luckily for me, I have a group of friends who enjoy games collectively in waves. Smash Brothers, Yugioh, WoW, etc etc. The LoL wave hit a few months before Halloween, so I am pretty much the winner of life amongst us right now :p

TrickyV on
    ~~~
  • Options
    ninjaininjai Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I LOVE league of legends!!! I play a crazy nuke Malphite and a tank Annie (where I went 21-1-5) good times.

ninjai on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I like Godmode Gentleman Chogath and InvinciSinged when I'm feeling tanky, and Warwick or Teemo when I am feeling DPS-y :)

TrickyV on
    ~~~
  • Options
    ninjaininjai Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    TrickyV wrote: »
    I like Godmode Gentleman Chogath and InvinciSinged when I'm feeling tanky, and Warwick or Teemo when I am feeling DPS-y :)

Nice. My friend and I had a great Singed/ Malph lane yesterday against the two Pirates. He threw dudes back into my coolaid slam and we wrecked people. Went 5/1/18

Also I shared your picture on vent while we were playing, and they all loved your costume ;)

ninjai on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    For some reason me and my room mate just wreck worlds laning as Cho'Gath/Evelynn. Dunno why.

So far I have entered two contests. One is pending (Riot Games) and I got third place at the other (Contemporary Animation Society at my College). This is in light of the fact that half of my costume fell apart during the move to the building, so I was wearing only half of the total ensemble.

And I still got third. Ha.

TrickyV on
    ~~~