As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

nURBS #1

dablupwrngrdablupwrngr Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Artist's Corner
hey folks, posted these earlier, but in my haste I realized they were way too big and in my laziness just didn't give a damn. But now problem solved. As for the speech bubbles placement, what can I say I'm a noob to web comics and putting those speech bubbles in were a pain the ass so I won't be redoing those till I get my site up and running.

nURBS 1- Give Linda my best.

2dbo2yx.png

nURBS 2- He's white but the lighting made him look darker and I was going for a MLK thing so I just went with it.

2zzhrfc.png

nURBS 3- Couple shots of vodka and a confidentiality agreement and we could do some things.

15xsc4i.png

Images are subject to copyright. Also anyone need any 3d work done, email me at lcampbell88@hotmail.com

dablupwrngr on

• DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited October 2010
    In North America, people tend to read comics from left to right, top to bottom.

Also, those image files are WAY bigger than they need to be.

DMAC on
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I get it, I get it, great joke. Now show us your webcomic if you have one.

Endless_Serpents on
  • MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    You need to work on the placement of your speech bubbles, I had no idea on what I was supposed to read next.
    Also they are way to big, and not to be mean, but the jokes are kind of derivative standard webcomic nonsense.

Mustang on
  • dablupwrngrdablupwrngr Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    You need to work on the placement of your speech bubbles, I had no idea on what I was supposed to read next.
    Also they are way to big, and not to be mean, but the jokes are kind of derivative standard webcomic nonsense.

wasn't mean at all. Derivative nonsense was what I was going for.

dablupwrngr on
  • dablupwrngrdablupwrngr Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I get it, I get it, great joke. Now show us your webcomic if you have one.

ha ha ha... don't ever be alone

dablupwrngr on