As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Urban Dead] If TITZ hits Mycock enough times, WANG will explode all over them.

• Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    (Still a shame to have my comments greated with "WTF" as if I was some kind of alien. But whatever.)

I'd be like, I don't know, posting on the Lionhead forums and one day being like, "Hey guys, I hear there's this game series called Fable. Anyone played it?" It could certainly happen, but it'd be a little out of left field.

Sir Carcass on
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Ah, I guess that makes sense. But for the record... NOPE! I'd never heard of Penny Arcade, PAX, or PATV and I have no idea what comic you're referring to. I launched Urban Dead one day, ran into some guys from We Are Nice Guys, found this forum, and the rest is history. As far as I was concerned, this coulda been Proboards or any other general forum. Never realized I was entering into a much bigger world. :P

(Still a shame to have my comments greated with "WTF" as if I was some kind of alien. But whatever.)

See the big "Penny Arcade" in the top left corner of the window? Click that. That will take you to Tycho's latest blog post, and about three different ways to get to the current comic. Tycho and Gabe created this forum as a place for fans of their webcomic to hang out and talk.

Darian on
  • Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    And Cardboard Tube rules us with an iron fist.

Of justice.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • ElmoDinkywinkleElmoDinkywinkle Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    blah.... you all win. I'll go find an obscure, unheard of forum with no connection to anything to lurk in. Forget I said anything. o_O

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    blah.... you all win. I'll go find an obscure, unheard of forum with no connection to anything to lurk in. Forget I said anything. o_O

Wow dude, if you're this touchy that might not be a bad idea. No one was calling you out on anything, we just thought it weird that a PA forum poster didn't know much about PA. There's nothing wrong with it, there's even people here that don't like the comic. It's a pretty rad forum, maybe you want to look around a little? That's all.

Sir Carcass on
    edited October 2010
    Nah, it's all good. Subject dropped.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
    edited October 2010
    I was actually unaware that we had people in the group that weren't from the forum. That's pretty cool. Welcome to our community! Despite our puzzled reaction, we are generally a pretty welcoming bunch.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2010
    I was actually unaware that we had people in the group that weren't from the forum. That's pretty cool. Welcome to our community! Despite our puzzled reaction, we are generally a pretty welcoming bunch.

Thank you Shorn.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • JaramrJaramr Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Holy shit, Mycock, its no longer in shambles!

It towers above Mockridge now. Mocking smaller Mycocks. Although there can only be one mycock.

After a while of being a independent Dual Nature dude, I think im ready to head back into WANG.

Jaramr on
    steam_sig.png
  • WXSWXS Registered User new member
    edited October 2010
    Click to view in horror my declaration of WAR! :winky:

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Talk:We_Are_Nice_Guys

WXS on
    edited October 2010
    There was a break in at Wheaton today, killed one zombie, combat revived the other, and caded it back up.

Im infected, so if anyone has a spare FAK, id appreciate it.

Jaramr on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2010
    Looks like a few of our zombie friends are back.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2010
    Another break in at wheaton, killed the zombie and dumped his body, although without cades I don't think that's going to do much.

Jaramr on
    steam_sig.png
  • paultpault Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The GHDU has not left the area only a few went to assist ENVY. We are concentrating on helping with mockridge

pault on
    edited October 2010

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2010
    The game has been updated for Halloween:
    29th October 2010

* Halloween just doesn't have that old pre-apocalypse atmosphere, in a city of walking corpses, but survivors continue to harvest and carve pumpkins, and wear unconvincing plastic masks.
    * If zombies knock at your safehouse door over the weekend and you don't give them any stale candy, they might use their advancing memories of life to defile any graffiti you've written outside.

Darian on
  • Pablo the PenguinPablo the Penguin Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    But, my graffiti! How could they defile my art Q_Q

Pablo the Penguin on
    edited October 2010
    Spotted some RRF a few blocks south of Wheaton, be on the lookout.

Jaramr on
    steam_sig.png
  • AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    pssssst

jaramr

jaramrrrrrrr

come revive me

Antithesis on
  • paultpault Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    shorm your revived

pault on
    edited November 2010

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I might start hopping on more frequently now that my workday plants me more steadily in front of a computer. Where are all y'all residing now?

stevemarks44 on
    edited November 2010
    Those of us still around are kinda roaming around the general area.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2010
    Ahem, you seem to have not noticed my first threat(post#1731). I am taking that building, it was built in my image, so it is rightfully mine. Prepare yourselves for...the WAR of the WANGS.

WXS on
    edited November 2010
    Oh, we noticed, we just don't particularly care. Good luck with that.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    pathetic bill indeed

edit: but it's nice to know in advance who to add to my kill on sight list. Thanks!

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    edited November 2010
    Man, I've been killed as a human more often by other humans than by zombies. Also, Mycock still looks like this
    neo_ruins_2.jpg
    So if/when I get revived, where do I go? Or if we're afraid of metagamers knowing where our ones and zeros are, you can PM me.... I guess......

Pablo the Penguin on
  • AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    damnit people i am still dead

Antithesis on
  • TITZHQTITZHQ Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Antithesis wrote: »

Interestingly enough, so is Pathetic Bill X.
    I'm sorry Bill, it's not WANG you have to fight for the Mycock building.....

TITZHQ on
    edited November 2010
    See? Why bother to fight a war with a player group (or is it just player?) when you have a pocket group of zombies who will do it for you?

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2010
    ishartedtwice revivified you with a NecroTech syringe

???

Jaramr on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2010
    Did he then kill you again?

Darian on
    edited November 2010
    TITZHQ wrote: »
    Antithesis wrote: »

Interestingly enough, so is Pathetic Bill X.
    I'm sorry Bill, it's not WANG you have to fight for the Mycock building.....

Yes, I found that out the hard way, zombies ruin all the fun. Sadly, it was all over before it even began. Enjoy repairing MYCOCK WANG, I'll be back to take it back when you're finished. :winky:

WXS on
    edited December 2010
    you know, when the building said it required 134 AP to repair, I thought it was just a bug, and it was just 13 or something.

One bad choice later, and I'm now the urban dead version of rip van winkle.

Pablo the Penguin on
    edited December 2010
    Huh. You know, it should really just let you partially repair in cases like that.

Darian on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    man, tollyton mall got blown up? now where am I supposed to go to reload on shotgun shells

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • fishcatfishcat Registered User new member
    edited December 2010
    There's always Pimbank(Tynte Mall) and sometimes Stanbury (Nichols Mall). They are all around half a days AP. I think Nichols was overrun recently though so you can just continue on to pimbank.

fishcat on
    edited December 2010
    Dunno how many had noticed but TITZ is now suddenly a human group and they've fixed everything up. Not sure what that's all about, but Mycock is up and running again.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
    edited December 2010
    It's a trick

Get an axe

Sir Carcass on
    edited December 2010
    Occasionally one will wander through and ask me if I need anything. It's quite odd.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png