As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX 2010 Attendee Questionnaire

ssprinklesssprinkles Registered User new member
edited November 2010 in PAX Archive
EA had a great time at PAX Prime this year, and if you can spare a few minutes, we'd like your feedback on the experiences we offered. We want to know what you think, and to make sure we're showing you what you want to see, how you want to see it. As a thank you for your time and suggestions, those that complete the survey will be entered into a drawing for $300.00 cash. The winner will be notified via email on October 25. Please follow this link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X52CSMY

ssprinkles on

• Options
    Mike FehlauerMike Fehlauer Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Just wanted to jump in and say this is legit. If you've got feedback on EA's booth presence, positive or negative, this is your opportunity to be heard.

Mike Fehlauer on
  • Options
    CreamsteakCreamsteak Thrall Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The first set of "no change" options won't allow me to select "no change" more than once. Found this out since I had to vote "no change" on almost everything since it really didn't influence my interest in the games that much.

Using Firefox 3.6.10 on a windows XP machine if relevant.

Creamsteak on
  • Options
    altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Guild of war 2?

Someone should play more games :P

altmann on
    Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • Options
    SpawnOfCthulhuSpawnOfCthulhu Also that Snifit guy. Gig Harbor, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    altmann wrote: »
    Guild of war 2?

Someone should play more games :P

I thought the some thing :P

SpawnOfCthulhu on
    Wx8ay.png
  • Options
    NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Dead Space 2 booth was pretty much my one annoying experience in the EXPO hall.

-Booth was kinda hidden in the back

-Barely got in to play the demo after waiting 2 hours in line

-Demo kiosks only had ps3 controllers which is kinda difficult for a 360 guy to get use to in a matter of minutes

-Difficulty of the game was so hard that after 10 deaths, I put down the controller and left 10 min into a 20 min demo.

But...yeah. Line wait was bad. (I know I know this is nothing compared to Duke Nukem Forever's 5 hour wait)

Nope on
  • Options
    ssprinklesssprinkles Registered User new member
    edited October 2010
    Congratulations Jason Cerrato from Chico, CA. He was the winner of our random drawing. Thanks to everyone that participated. See you in March in Boston!

ssprinkles on
  • Options
    Cerrato0426Cerrato0426 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thanks EA! I used the gift cards today. Bought Dragon Age Ultimate Edition (EA game) and paid for a little over half a pre-order on the 250GB 360 Slim w/Kinect bundle. See you guy's at PAX Prime 2011.

Cerrato0426 on
  • Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I still can't belive the only playable version of Medal of Honor was for PC. WTF?

Clix on
This discussion has been closed.