As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lets Play: Fallout New Vegas! Set 0, the choosing.

2»

• Options
    MifioMifio MrrlendRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    ALRIGHT. I think it's settled on dumb brute, high str and end, low int and agi. Now, anyone know of any words that can be used to be the trigger word? I'd rather it not be something that'll make me kill shop keeps or quest givers, but... It's all up to you guys.

This is gonna be a painful exercise in death. Bloodied, grisly death.

Mifio on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Ant

Fiend

Rifle

Something innocuous, but not completely absent from dialogues.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    DomovonDomovon Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mifio wrote: »
    ALRIGHT. I think it's settled on dumb brute, high str and end, low int and agi. Now, anyone know of any words that can be used to be the trigger word? I'd rather it not be something that'll make me kill shop keeps or quest givers, but... It's all up to you guys.

This is gonna be a painful exercise in death. Bloodied, grisly death.

I like it already

Domovon on
    Don't make me turn this trike around:whistle:
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    In my opinion, never start with a 10 in a SPECIAL. You will almost always find something that buffs that stat in-game, and since they can't go over 10, those items are then wasted on you. 7-8 in your favoured statistics always seemed good.

After all, what's Fallout without getting addicted to booze and Buffout?

Bethryn on
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.