As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

User Panel link request/suggestion

TrustTrust Registered User regular
Would it be possible for a link to the user panel to be added to the bottom of pages, maybe near the 'next thread' etc. links? While this might be a petty thing, I generally browse by subscribing to threads and then using the CP to bring up any new posts.

However, this does mean that I constantly have to scroll all the way up to the tool bar every time I come the end of a thread, which is very awkward, especially when I am using my phone to browse. Once again, I know this is quite a petty request, but the CP is such a useful tool that it seems a shame that it so annoying to access when you come to the end of a thread.

We Stand Ready
Trust on

• Options
    RBachRBach Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    That would be useful. In the meantime you can use the Home key on your keyboard to jump to the top of the page. Won't help on your phone, of course, but it's something. :D

RBach on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    On the offchance you browse on an iPhone, you can tap the status bar at the top of the screen to quick-scroll to the top of a page.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!