A warrior takes sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart.
Engraving vanishing memories into the sword,
He places finely honed skills into the stone.
Spoken from the sword, handed down from the stone...
Now the story can be told...
ODaM presents, "The Zodiac Phalla Story".
Very Brief Summary
The plot revolves around the Lion War, from Final Fantasy Tactics. The war erupts when King Omdoria of Ivalice dies without leaving a clear heir to the throne...In the ensuing power vacuum, two powerful nobles, Prince Larg, the brother of the widowed Queen Ruvelia, and Prince Goltana, the late king's cousin, put forward rival candidates.
Rules of the Game
Every night, noblemen place a vote for one person to be executed. Generally, each person gets one vote. If you want someone executed, just put...
I !vote for Hylianbunny to be executed.
I !retract my vote for Hylianbunny to be executed.
Should there be a tie, a RNG will decide who kicks the bucket. Only one person will be executed in any round, and should the target be killed via other means then the next person on the list will be executed.
On a death, items are transferred to a random person but skills are lost forever. Apart from that, there is no way to transfer an item.
There are two sides on the conflict about the new prince, those siding with Prince Larg (white lion on a blue background) and those siding with Prince Goltana (black lion on a red background). For either prince to win, their faction must eliminate everyone on the opposing side.
There are also six Holy Stones distributed among the two sides. The posessors of the Holy Stones have a different win condition; they must eliminate everyone else.
No sharing of role PMs, no anonymous contacting. Ability uses, item uses and votes must all be submitted by 11:00 PM EST. Narration will generally be posted around 12:00 EST.
The order of actions in any particular round will be:
– Each prince has an Oracle in their service, who can investigate which side of the Lion War a particular person is fighting on and if they possess any special skills. This is a very time consuming process, however, and it takes them a full day to fully check any particular person.
– The knight is sworn to follow the orders of his Prince, and has dedicated his life to protecting those who cannot protect themselves. They may choose any one person and anonymously protect them from any sort of attack other than the vote of execution. Should they protect this person, however, they are unable to protect themselves that round; a danger every knight is well aware of when they take the job.
- Sometimes a noble needs someone else to do their dirty work, and sometimes they take it into their own hands. A ninja works as a vigilante, killing one target per night. This is the only transferrable role - it will pass on via a death to someone else of that side.
– The calculators of the count have been assigned to tally all of the votes for execution. There is nothing preventing them from miscounting, however; a Calculator’s vote counts for two rather than one.
– In the court, two Time Mages are able to end voting a slight bit early, or to extend it for a little longer. They may shift the end of a vote five minutes either way. Should multiple Time Mages use their ability on one night, neither ability works.
– Brothers, whether by blood or not, who are aware of the loyalties of everyone else in their family.
– There are four known items distributed among the two sides.
Order of Actions
Active Item Usage
Main signups are closed, however reserve slots are still open.
19. cj iwakura
20. Last Son
23. Senior Fish
28. Bliss 101
42. Buzz Buzz
If we run out of spots and you still wish to sign up, let me know and I'll put you on a reserve list.
1. Munkus Beaver
The first narration will be posted on Saturday night at 11:59 EST.