As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

How Soon Is [chat]?

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    WMain00 wrote: »
    What's everyone's LoL name so I can add you and play with you?

StyrofoamSammich

everyone should add me.

I need friends.

and tanks.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »
    my LoL name is "idontplaylolyoushitpooper"

That's close to mine "IveseenaladynakedIwasntpayingforunlikeyouloser" Its kind of a pain to sign in.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    What's Cass and Will's?

WMain00 on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    i think zach galafianakis' actual standup is pretty bad

but i like him in movies and i love between two ferns and his awkward style

MikeMan on
    edited November 2010
    What's Cass and Will's?

Will's is "Frankyhurtsmyfeelings"

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Making an Erasure station was the best idea

supergay 80's synthpop erryday

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I am tired of being here at this conference

but I will probably stay for the rest of the day

dilemma

skippydumptruck on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

one of the signs at the rally was

"Open your eyes, I see

Your eyes are open"

MikeMan on
    edited November 2010
    or maybe I will leave at 2:30 and "work from home" for the rest of the day

skippydumptruck on
    edited November 2010
    Dare I play with randoms for now? D:

WMain00 on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Yeah. It will pit you against people your level so you'll be ok for the most part.

Queing with people here with high level accounts will get you out of your depth at first.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    edited November 2010
    Her five-year-old son dressed up as Daphne from Scooby Doo for Halloween and mom & boy get shit from some of the other moms at their church preschool, thinking that the boy's gonna catch The Gay for dressing up like a girl. The mom's not having any of it:

But here's the point, it is none of your damn business. If you think that me allowing my son to be a female character for Halloween is somehow going to 'make' him gay then you are an idiot. Firstly, what a ridiculous concept. Secondly, if my son is gay, OK. I will love him no less. Thirdly, I am not worried that your son will grow up to be an actual ninja so back off.

hee hee hee

skippydumptruck on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited November 2010

Yeah. It will pit you against people your level so you'll be ok for the most part.

Queing with people here with high level accounts will get you out of your depth at first.

Oooookkkkaaay doky.

WMain00 on
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    5 sandbox games for $7.49?

Okay, Steam. I'll bite.

Gim on
  • Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »

one of the signs at the rally was

"Open your eyes, I see

Your eyes are open"

I hope they were wearing no disguise, coming into the open.

WMain, you might want to try "custom games" as they are now called. They're practice games that don't count in your W/L ranking.

Also, don't play with bots. Bots are bad.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    I have a confession.

I don't really like Zach Gallifinakas (sp) and I feel that he's sort of a douche.

His style of comedy isn't very funny, though the between two ferns with bruce willis was funny, because of bruce willis.

I kinda like the whole extremely uncomfortable thing. The stand-up thing he did for Netflix is a great example and it's definitely polarizing. Some people dig it, a lot don't.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    edited November 2010
    Wait I was think of vilma, damn daphne? Kids gayer then justinsane.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Craigslist posting: VEGETARIAN or VEGAN Needed for P/T Warehouse Help (no heavy lifting) (Rockville, MD)

Captain Carrot on
    edited November 2010
    I would like to see some overcautious parent all reactionary

YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO GROW UP TO BE A NINJA TURTLE NOOOOOOOOOOOO

skippydumptruck on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Gooey wrote: »

Sounds like the Japanese equivalent of Beachy Head.

I wonder if it speaks to the respective national characters that Japanese people go and quietly kill themselves in the woods and English people hurl themselves spectacularly from a cliff.

japan on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I guess the other shoe dropped for me when he threw a bitch fit because they were going to cameo mel gibson in Hangover 2, and when he said he doesn't even like being in movies with too many guns.

Gibson is a dick but come on, Zach. Don't be a pussy.

Ludious on
    edited November 2010
    japan wrote: »

Sounds like the Japanese equivalent of Beachy Head.

I wonder if it speaks to the respective national characters that Japanese people go and quietly kill themselves in the woods and English people hurl themselves spectacularly from a cliff.

The only thing noteable about the englishman is his choice of death.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited November 2010
    Craigslist posting: VEGETARIAN or VEGAN Needed for P/T Warehouse Help (no heavy lifting) (Rockville, MD)

Can't have those greasy meat-eating fingers touching the containers. Everything would fall apart.

Gim on
    edited November 2010

Its probably at a meat packing plant, they don't want you stealing the product.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Hrm.

Earlier this week I added a new organization chart by request of someone from one of the programs I support. Turns out the org chart was still a draft and some people were very upset by the changes they saw, so the program manager needed to have the chart removed immediatly.

"Yeah, one of our guys asked you to post this, not sure who," he said.
    "Oh," I blurted without thinking, "that was <employee name>."
    "Good," he said with a wry smile, "I like it when our employees feel free to do things instead of feeling burdened by fear or hesitance. Who cares if a little harm is done?"

Did I ... did I just rat someone out?

Silas Brown on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    skippy has unknowingly given the gay to 50 people

Nerdgasmic on
    edited November 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    skippy has unknowingly given the gay to 50 people

Look they said non homo afterward, besides fucking someones earlobes isn't really homosexual, its just weird.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited November 2010
    If <employee name> is hanging from the company gallows tomorrow morning, then yes.

Gim on
    edited November 2010
    man, do I or don't I read the wikipedia article on "Suicide in Japan"

Nerdgasmic on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The forest, which has a historic association with demons in Japanese mythology, is a popular place for suicides; in 2002, 78 bodies were found, despite numerous signs, in Japanese and English, urging people to reconsider their actions

So there are a bunch of dead people near a sign that says please don't kill yourself.

Is it bad that I find that as funny as I find it depressing? Like those two feelings are neck and neck here.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    UGH URGE TO BUY WINGS RISING.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »
    The forest, which has a historic association with demons in Japanese mythology, is a popular place for suicides; in 2002, 78 bodies were found, despite numerous signs, in Japanese and English, urging people to reconsider their actions

So there are a bunch of dead people near a sign that says please don't kill yourself.

Is it bad that I find that as funny as I find it depressing? Like those two feelings are neck and neck here.

Well they were neck and neck, and then corpse rot caused one to drift a little below the other.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Well.

Turns out the experiment being a failure was confirmed with the tissue sections

once again, in spite of massive amounts of doubt, my analytical technique remains accurate.

Boss even said "well initially I wondered if you did it wrong, because these results don't make sense, but after seeing ALL the data, no these results DON"T make sense"

winnar

also the product demo i organized went swimmingly and we will probably buy the product we demoed and I get to be in charge of it for a few months, longer if grad school doesnt work out

Arch on
    edited November 2010
    UGH URGE TO BUY WINGS RISING.

Well they do protect your panties better during that time of the month edward, splurge a little.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Gim wrote: »

Can't have those greasy meat-eating fingers touching the containers. Everything would fall apart.

It also says "We're not technically a nonprofit, but we've never made a profit so far! ;)"

Captain Carrot on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »

Well they were neck and neck, and then corpse rot caused one to drift a little below the other.

see that joke isn't even that great and I laughed

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    It just came out. :( But what else should I have done? I mean, in a way, shouldn't he be aware of who is requesting changes on behalf of the program? I mean, he probably would have found out eventually right? Hell, after it happened, my own boss had me e-mail her the request in question.

Silas Brown on
    edited November 2010
    wings aren't nothing, ed

get yourself a lamb gyro

Nerdgasmic on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    I remember that forest being mentioned in WWZ, it was scary to realize that it's a real place.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
This discussion has been closed.