As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Perry Bible Fellowship

167891012»

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    You mean better.

He's getting a blowjob while someone who is probably his nemesis is killing himself.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    anableanable North TexasRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    PBF215-Kitty_Photographer.jpg

An amateur photographer gets discovered for his amazing work by local photo developers and is invited as a special guest to the 11th annual Pinstripe Dance-Off for Charity event. Many delight in his break dancing techniques.

anable on
  • Options
    Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    RandomEngy wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I overreact to the tiniest of sarcasms.

Yes. When I explain my point after 4 people dogpile me about it, I am overreacting. Thank you.

you are literally the worst person in the world.

Feels Good Man on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Yes. When I explain my point after 4 people dogpile me about it, I am overreacting. Thank you.
    So what is it about people with Link avatars being over pedantic and even more overly touchy when they're called on it? We had one over in the Castle thread where he said, 'X is so annoying, it'll put me off watching the show,' and X was something so small, almost no one else had picked up on it and got likewise bitchy.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2010

So what is it about people with Link avatars being over pedantic and even more overly touchy when they're called on it? We had one over in the Castle thread where he said, 'X is so annoying, it'll put me off watching the show,' and X was something so small, almost no one else had picked up on it and got likewise bitchy.

Hey.

Hey guys.

Shut the fuck up about it.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    Buddy LeeBuddy Lee Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    My favorite PBF of all time is this one:

PBF103-Nice_Shirt.gif

-EDIT-
    Oh, hey, this was just posted a few pages back. My fault. Sorry.

I'm leaving this up here, though, as it's a change of pace from arguing about people taking comics seriously or about Looney Toons or about whatever the argument is now.

Buddy Lee on
    Join Penny-Arcaders in EPL Fantasy Futbol! Click to see details.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/

The join code for the CLASSIC league: 214755-65927

The join code for the HEAD-TO-HEAD league: 5294-3346
  • Options
    SnowblindvictimSnowblindvictim Flying casual Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Did you guys know that he updated it with a new one recently?

Snowblindvictim on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2010
    I'd laugh harder if that unicorn thing didn't happen to me all the goddamn time in nethack.

Doc on