As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PbP On, OOC] Life After the Bomb Fell: Mutated - IC Thread Up

13»

• INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    Heheh, yeah, forgot that part. Maybe later when (if) we all settle down and get to empire building...

Actually, there was one thing that bothered me, and it sorta plays into a question I've been trying to answer for a while; how come Lawgiver only has five levels listed when most every other class has ten? Also, is there a limit on the number of levels you can have? I know in D&D, once you get to twenty, you're basically small gods in waiting, but that doesn't seem to be the case in modern...

You reach that point even earlier in Modern.

Lawgiver only has five levels because it's a five-level class. :P

INeedNoSalt on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    Heheh, yeah, forgot that part. Maybe later when (if) we all settle down and get to empire building...

Actually, there was one thing that bothered me, and it sorta plays into a question I've been trying to answer for a while; how come Lawgiver only has five levels listed when most every other class has ten? Also, is there a limit on the number of levels you can have? I know in D&D, once you get to twenty, you're basically small gods in waiting, but that doesn't seem to be the case in modern...

Modern is designed with the assumption that everyone will be multiclassed, even if the classes chosen are all single-minded.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org