As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[XBLA Game On] Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duels - 12/22/10: DLC Packs Have Arrived!

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Kaseius wrote: »
    How far do the card sets go? Is it up to (at least) Crossroads of Chaos or completely current?

So far, word from other players earning cards seem to indicate that the game's up around the Ancient Prophecy booster set, which is three sets past CoC. That's not too shabby as players (and more importantly I) will be able to create and try out viable Power Tool Dragon/Morphtronics, Assault Mode, and Blackwing decks. :)

Oh, and remember to add your gamertags into the thread so I can add them to the OP. We're three GTs shy of a possible tag-duel. If you're aiming for the game's achievements, tag-dueling is required for three of them.

Owenashi on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I have a hectic itinerary for the next few weeks, but GT is my PA handle, I would love to have some games if I have the free time.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Ha legal Obelisk. So fun to watch the reactions to this guy hitting the field
    It's been legal for a while now.

EDIT: So has Ra.

I know I use him. Ra is garbage.

The menus on this game are atrociousthe ds titles from3 years ago have a better UI and more options to boot

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I don't think I've played YuGiOh since old classic YuGiOh, how do I get acclimated to masses of new shit in this game? Or just keep playing?

CowShark on
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    CowShark wrote: »
    I don't think I've played YuGiOh since old classic YuGiOh, how do I get acclimated to masses of new shit in this game? Or just keep playing?

I stopped back in the day too. I say just start playing. It doesn't seem like there is much new shit imo.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    what is nuts is how awesome every AI is at kicking my ass. played the demo and they seemed to be chaining shit together so fast i wasn't able to keep up.
    maybe i should have done the tutorial...

Local H Jay on
    edited November 2010
    I don't think the tutorial will help much. I haven't done it, but I figure it is just showing how to play the game. It is just a matter of the computer knowing what the fuck they are doing.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    It just feels like there are more traps and esoteric monsters than ever before. Lotta these NPC decks have a whole system of traps and monsters to exploit those things and... I just want a deck that sweeps the mess off the field and puts something big in the monster spot.

CowShark on
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I'm hooked, despite the beatings handed out to me.

The problem is they're given decks with sweet combos, while we have a couple wheelhouse cards in a slapdash deck. I think this would be mitigated if we either had a more coherent theme deck or a way to build such a deck at the start.

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Sounds silly but for me no unlocking cards in online duels is a deal breaker.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • aBlankaBlank Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Sounds silly but for me no unlocking cards in online duels is a deal breaker.

Likely not allowed because it'd be way too easy to farm. I got to imagine they learned their lesson with the 'ghosts' you could get in the DS version(s) and with them wanting to charge money for packs... well, let's just say I can see why it's not in the game.

My biggest complaint is the 2nd tourney, you don't get cards for each game but for the final of the best of 3 only. My bigger complaint is it only factors in your LAST performance too. Nothing sucks more than winning the first game with ~400 points, losing the 2nd with 200, then getting creamed the 3rd with less than 50 points and getting 2 cards for your trouble.

aBlank on
    edited November 2010
    redfield85 wrote: »
    I don't think the tutorial will help much. I haven't done it, but I figure it is just showing how to play the game. It is just a matter of the computer knowing what the fuck they are doing.

The tutorial isn't so bad. Parts of it are interactive, so you'll get an idea of how the game works by placing cards and using effects yourself. Plus there's a separate 'How To Play' section accessible in the main menu to back it up. If you have any further questions, you can always ask someone here to lead you through it or run you through a practice duel online.

On another subject, I've discovered something interesting. Examining a card in-depth shows three tabs one can cycle through: the card's effect/lore, which filters you use to search the card with, and 'Card Pack's List'. It's the final tab which is important as some cards will have nothing when the tab's highlighted while others will have a silver rectangle and three question marks next to it, most likely meaning that the card will be obtainable through one of the ten Card-DLCs coming out in about four weeks. Someone over at GameFAQs' Decade Duels forum has made a list out of the cards he has at the moment as well as the ones in the Character Deck Recipes he's earned which have the '???' in their Card Pack's List tab. This could help deduce what sort of new cards will be in the DLC or what sort of themes the ten DLCs will revolve around.
    A Legendary Ocean
    Abyssal Kingshark
    Advanced Ritual Art
    Allure of Darkness
    Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
    Arcana Force 0 - The Fool
    Armageddon Knight
    Armory Arm
    Banisher of the Light
    Banisher of the Radiance
    Bazoo the Soul-Eater
    Big Wave Small Wave
    Black Horn of Heaven
    Black Rose Dragon
    Black Salvo
    Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
    Blackwing - Elphin the Raven
    Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
    Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
    Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
    Blackwing Armed Wing
    Blackwing Armor Master
    Blast Sphere
    Blaze Accelerator
    Book of Life
    Book of Moon
    Bountiful Artemis
    Breaker the Magical Warrior
    Burial from a Different Dimension
    Caius the Shadow Monarch
    Card Destruction
    Card of Safe Return
    Ceasefire
    Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
    Chain Strike
    Chaos Sorcerer
    Charge of the Light Brigade
    Cold Wave
    Colossal Fighter
    Compulsory Evacuation Device
    Contract with the Abyss
    Creature Swap
    Crush Card Virus
    Cyber Archfiend
    Cyber Dragon
    D.D. Warrior Lady
    Dandylion
    Dark Armed Dragon
    Dark Bribe
    Dark Calling
    Dark Deal
    Dark Fusion
    Dark Master - Zorc
    Dark Room of Nightmare
    Dark Strike Fighter
    Demise, King of Armageddon
    Dimension Wall
    Dimensional Alchemist
    Dimensional Fissure
    Dimensional Prison
    Divine Wrath
    Don Zaloog
    Doomcaliber Knight
    Doomkaiser Dragon
    Drastic Drop Off
    Dupe Frog
    E - Emergency Call
    Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
    Elemental Hero Avian
    Elemental Hero Bladedge
    Elemental Hero Darkbright
    Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman
    Elemental Hero Necroshade
    Elemental Hero Ocean
    Elemental Hero Plasma Vice
    Elemental Hero Stratos
    Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
    Elemental Hero Wild Wingman
    Elemental Hero Wildedge
    Emergency Teleport
    Evil Hero Dark Gaia
    Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy
    Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy
    Evil Hero Malicious Edge
    Exiled Force
    Fires of Doomsday
    Fish Depth Charge
    Fishborg Blaster
    Fissure
    Flip Flop Frog
    Foolish Burial
    Fossil Dyno Pachycephalo
    Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
    Geartown
    Giant Germ
    Gigantes
    Gladiator Beast Equeste
    Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
    Gladiator Beast Heraklinos
    Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
    Gladiator Beast Laquari
    Gladiator Beast War Chariot
    Glorious Illusion
    Goblin Zombie
    Gold Sarcophagus
    Golden Flying Fish
    Golem Sentry
    Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
    Goyo Guardian
    Gragonith, Lightsworn Dragon
    Granmarg the Rock Monarch
    Gravity Bind
    Green Gadget
    Gren Maju Da Eiza
    Harvest Angel of Wisdom
    Herald of Creation
    Honest
    Hyper Synchron
    Instant Fusion
    Iron Chain Dragon
    Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
    Judgment Dragon
    Junk Synchron
    Junk Warrior
    Just Desserts
    Kelbek
    King of the Swamp
    Krebons
    Kunai with Chain
    Legendary Jujitsu Master
    Level Limit - Area B
    Lightning Vortex
    Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
    Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
    Macro Cosmos
    Magic Cylinder
    Magical Android
    Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
    Marshmallon
    Masked Dragon
    Meltiel, Sage of the Sky
    Messenger of Peace
    Metal Reflect Slime
    Mezuki
    Mind Control
    Mirror Force
    Mobius the Frost Monarch
    Morphing Jar
    Morphing Jar #2
    Mystic Tomato
    Necro Gardna
    Necroface
    Needle Worm
    Negate Attack
    Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
    Nightmare Wheel
    Nitro Synchron
    Nitro Warrior
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Ojama Trio
    Ookazi
    Penguin Soldier
    Plaguespreader Zombie
    Poison of the Old Man
    Pot of Avarice
    Powered Tuner
    Psychic Commander
    Pyramid Turtle
    Raiza the Storm Monarch
    Reinforcement of the Army
    Renge, Gatekeeper of Dark World
    Revived King Ha Des
    Robbin' Goblin
    Royal Oppression
    Royal Swamp Eel
    Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
    Salvage
    Sangan
    Sasuke Samurai #4
    Second Coin Toss
    Secret Barrel
    Senju of the Thousand Hands
    Shrink
    Solar Recharge
    Solemn Judgment
    Soul Absorption
    Soul Exchange
    Spell Striker
    Spirit Reaper
    Stealth Bird
    Substitoad
    Summoner Monk
    Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth
    Terraforming
    Test Tiger
    The Sanctuary in the Sky
    The Shallow Grave
    Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
    Thought Ruler Archfiend
    Thunder King Rai-Oh
    Torrential Tribute
    Tragoedia
    Treeborn Frog
    Tremendous Fire
    UFO Turtle
    Unifrog
    United We Stand
    Volcanic Slicer
    Voltanis the Adjudicator
    Waboku
    Wall of Revealing Light
    Warrior of Atlantis
    Wave-Motion Cannon
    Wetlands
    Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
    Yellow Gadget
    Zeradias, Herald of Heaven
    Zombie Master

Owenashi on
    edited November 2010
    CowShark wrote: »

Unless you stopped at Metal raiders there's really no new mechanics besides Synchros.

King Riptor on
    edited November 2010
    The deck building interface was scary at first, but it is apparently really easy. Now to just get useful cards.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2010
    The deck building interface was scary at first, but it is apparently really easy. Now to just get useful cards.

yeah, it's not bad. You can even 'mark' cards and then filter out just those cards. Helpful if you want to mark like E-heroes or something to single out.

My deck is still pretty bad (running a dark beatdown deck) but I finally got a Gorz which'll help tremendously. Also, it seems like every time I beat Yusei he gives me a Stardust Dragon O_o I have 4 already... now if I only had a decent tuner :(

aBlank on
    edited November 2010
    Yea, my deck is garbage. I just throw cards that I know of into it when I get them. Random Creature Swap and Command Knight. Ha. I need to play this a ton more to get cards. I really do not want to "purchase" cards when the DLC comes out. That is just fucking stupid. Why would I want digital cards? I have most of them already.

edit: So, if I wanted to buy a box of cards and do a draft of sorts....what series would you pick? I haven't been into this since "back in the day."

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2010
    Yea, my deck is garbage. I just throw cards that I know of into it when I get them. Random Creature Swap and Command Knight. Ha. I need to play this a ton more to get cards. I really do not want to "purchase" cards when the DLC comes out. That is just fucking stupid. Why would I want digital cards? I have most of them already.

edit: So, if I wanted to buy a box of cards and do a draft of sorts....what series would you pick? I haven't been into this since "back in the day."

Draft and yu-gi-oh do not mix. If you have to pick one though duelist genesis or if you need a more recent pack raging battle

King Riptor on
    edited November 2010

Draft and yu-gi-oh do not mix. If you have to pick one though duelist genesis or if you need a more recent pack raging battle

If not a draft, what do you suggest? I mean, I already have a TON of cards, so I could sort of the necessary stuff that won't be in the box (like monster removal, revival, etc). Then, after giving out those useful cards, we draft and use only monsters/traps/spell from the box (with a little bit of other spells/traps that will make it work better).

I have a lot of Yugioh and Pokemon cards that I never use (although I used to go out and play Yugioh). Any ideas on fun ways to use them? I am talking playing wise. I mean, I guess we could just draft from cards I already have, but there is no excitement of getting a shiny card or something there is when you open a fresh pack.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Man, Hunter Pace is an idiot. He had two monsters with 2600 ATK compared to my 1 with 2600 ATK and, keeping in mind that I had no other defences, he didn't do the smart thing and sacrifice one of his monsters so he could steamroll me. Instead he just kept leaving weaker monsters in attack mode to destroy the other monsters I threw in defence so I could mop them up.

I even got an Earthbound card out of it! I think it's the monkey, I haven't checked.

PaperLuigi44 on
    edited November 2010

If not a draft, what do you suggest? I mean, I already have a TON of cards, so I could sort of the necessary stuff that won't be in the box (like monster removal, revival, etc). Then, after giving out those useful cards, we draft and use only monsters/traps/spell from the box (with a little bit of other spells/traps that will make it work better).

I have a lot of Yugioh and Pokemon cards that I never use (although I used to go out and play Yugioh). Any ideas on fun ways to use them? I am talking playing wise. I mean, I guess we could just draft from cards I already have, but there is no excitement of getting a shiny card or something there is when you open a fresh pack.

The problem with draft is that like 100 or so odd monsters require 100 or so odd card that are scattered across the couple dozen sets we have.

Like if you buy a set Look up all the cards then you have to make a list of cards you'll need to allow from outside it to actually not fuck over someone ( it'll happen trust me)

I reccomend altering what cards you can use instead.

Forbid dark and light monsters. Disallow monsters that special summon themselves. Things like that.

King Riptor on
    edited November 2010
    So, started playing the full game. Got to the finals of the 1st tournament against Jack Atlas, then he mopped the floor with me. No one should be able to get that many dragons out that fast.

The beating wouldn't have been so bad if we had a somewhat decent starter deck to work with, rather than a mishmash of cards with a light theme sprinkled in. As it is, I'm grinding up and tossing in whatever wheelhouse cards I snag during the preliminaries.

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
    edited November 2010
    Matev wrote: »
    So, started playing the full game. Got to the finals of the 1st tournament against Jack Atlas, then he mopped the floor with me. No one should be able to get that many dragons out that fast.

Heh, you probably haven't seen his duels from the anime. Mind you, there he tends to focus solely on summoning Red Dragon Archfiend (and the upgraded versions of itself later) and nothing else.
    Matev wrote: »
    The beating wouldn't have been so bad if we had a somewhat decent starter deck to work with, rather than a mishmash of cards with a light theme sprinkled in. As it is, I'm grinding up and tossing in whatever wheelhouse cards I snag during the preliminaries.

Yeah, it's a difficult mismatch but if he wasn't tough, he wouldn't be the goal for an achievement. If it makes it any easier, someone put up a list of his deck's cards over at another forum. You can check it out in the box below to get a better idea of what he might play against you.
    Monsters:
    3x Blue Eyes White Dragon
    2x Divine Dragon Ragnarok
    1x Exploder Dragon
    2x Magna Drago
    3x Masked Dragon
    3x Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
    2x Red-Eyes Wyvern
    2x Strong Wind Dragon
    2x The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion
    2x The White Stone of Legend

Spell Cards:
    1x Ancient Rules
    1x Brain Control
    1x D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation
    2x Dragon's Mirror
    1x Future Fusion
    2x Gold Sarcophagus
    1x Heavy Storm
    1x Lightning Vortex
    1x Monster Reborn
    1x Mystical Space Typhoon
    2x Stamping Destruction
    1x Mirrors Force
    3x Solemn Judgement
    1x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck(Fusion/Synchros)
    2x Five-Headed Dragon
    3x King Dragun
    3x Exploder Dragonwing
    3x Iron Chain Dragon
    3x Red Dragon Archfiend
    1x Trident Dragon

Owenashi on
    edited November 2010
    You pretty much only need a 'cannot be destroyed by battle' monster to completely shut down Jack. He won't lightning vortex marshmellow/agent force 0 the fool/etc so you can just sit behind them and let him deck himself. The only thing to watch out for is his Strong Wind Dragon.

There's almost no stopping him from summoning a silly amount of Dragons. Mass removal would be nice but I'm still without a mirror force or even a lightning vortex of my own. I've got a Vanity something that stops special summons but it's hard to keep on the field.

So yeah, play a stall deck if you can. I've managed to pull 3 gelludos, 2 agent force 0's, a spirit reaper and 3 nova summoners (can search out agent force 0's) then just run some discard and shit. The bonus is you get a lot of points too for decking him out this way. Don't bother playing much else if possible because you don't want to goad him into lightning vortex. Just have some cards ready to take out strong wind dragon.

aBlank on
  • truck-a-saurastruck-a-sauras Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    after trying the demo for this I'm wondering why the interface is so ugly and annoying. Do you want to activate a trap card pop up message 9 times every turn. Then the cards would have been done more justice if they just had the zoom in effect the Magic XBLA game has.

anything in the settings to turn the pop ups off? Can't I just select the trap card when I want rather than have to respond to a million prompts every turn?

I was excited to see this game hit XBLA, but man they really need to sit down and play the Magic XBLA and take notes on presentation and gameplay. the demo convinced me to pass on this one.

truck-a-sauras on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Steam
    XBOX
    edited November 2010
    anything in the settings to turn the pop ups off? Can't I just select the trap card when I want rather than have to respond to a million prompts every turn?

Yeah, the 'wanna play it now?' message can be annoying but if you hold down the B button, the game will skip over the prompts. Good if you know when you can use the effects the prompts bug you about but holding it for too long might cause you to miss out on your chance to use them. Likewise, you can hold down the A button during your opponent's turn which will give you a chance to pause his actions and let you examine the field and cards.

Owenashi on
    edited November 2010
    Owenashi wrote: »

Yeah, the 'wanna play it now?' message can be annoying but if you hold down the B button, the game will skip over the prompts. Good if you know when you can use the effects the prompts bug you about but holding it for too long might cause you to miss out on your chance to use them. Likewise, you can hold down the A button during your opponent's turn which will give you a chance to pause his actions and let you examine the field and cards.

*facepalm*

Thanks.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2010
    Owenashi wrote: »

*facepalm*

Thanks.

No problem. It's amazing what people can find out about the game when they actually bother to play it rather then give it two seconds so they can spend ten minutes complaining how it sucks compared to other games in the franchise. And that's not directed to anyone here. I'm talking about people posting in other forums like GameFAQs. It's like half the posts there since the game came out are just to whinge on about it. Some people are helpful and pass on stuff like the B and A button-functions. But then there's ones like these.

Owenashi on
  • AzuesAzues Registered User new member
    edited November 2010
    Add me to the list of GT: Azureblade89
    Also thanks to this thread I've actually joined just to respond; that and because PA is probably the single greatest site ever thought up.

Azues on
    edited November 2010
    Welcome, Azues. You will learn that most here don't act like 5 year olds. Well, maybe we do, but it is for fun, not to bitch and moan. PA is a place you can come to actually have an intelligent conversation about the games you like.

And about that link to GameFAQS, well, he does have a point on some of those, but whatever. I am not going to bitch about things when I could just play the game for what it is. I am sure the cards he is looking for will be released as DLC...which will cause more bitching.

I just wish they let you use your XP to buy packs instead of getting randoms. Meh.

You can add REDFIELD85 to the OP. I don't really have a deck together. It is just the starter plus some randoms.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    edited November 2010
    I think at some point they wanted to do the whole pack thing... at least, I think so. In deck building, you can hit Y to view a card and there's like a whole separate tab just for pack listing.

If I had to guess, it was probably dropped to add incentive for people to buy packs online.

aBlank on
    edited November 2010
    I haven't battled Jack yet, but Akiza had a combo to easily bring out a 2800 ATK point monster, but when I shut that down with a trap she was easy.

Crow on the other hand is really dangerous with that Black Whirlwind card. I had him down to 150 LP with several thousand in reserve and he used two of them to fill his monster zone and give him a monster with, what, something like 5000 or 7000 ATK, I can't remember which. Either way he wiped me out in one turn.

So it was just like fighting him in the show, I guess.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • NewresNewres Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    If you can add me to the OT list, my id is Newres.

The game is really fun for a surprisingly cheap price. I only wish there was more meat to the single player, instead of: "here are some random opponents in a row. Oh and we will throw you a few cards after a win."

Newres on
    960751-1.png
  • Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    It's nice to know they made a Yu-Gi-Oh game without retarded block-pushing puzzles in it. Who the hell thought THAT was a good idea?

I don't play the games anymore, though. Like Pokemon, I just out-grew it.

Gaming-Freak on
    jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
    edited November 2010
    aBlank wrote: »
    You pretty much only need a 'cannot be destroyed by battle' monster to completely shut down Jack. He won't lightning vortex marshmellow/agent force 0 the fool/etc so you can just sit behind them and let him deck himself. The only thing to watch out for is his Strong Wind Dragon.

There's almost no stopping him from summoning a silly amount of Dragons. Mass removal would be nice but I'm still without a mirror force or even a lightning vortex of my own. I've got a Vanity something that stops special summons but it's hard to keep on the field.

So yeah, play a stall deck if you can. I've managed to pull 3 gelludos, 2 agent force 0's, a spirit reaper and 3 nova summoners (can search out agent force 0's) then just run some discard and shit. The bonus is you get a lot of points too for decking him out this way. Don't bother playing much else if possible because you don't want to goad him into lightning vortex. Just have some cards ready to take out strong wind dragon.

I've got all kinds of denial traps (Magic Cylinders, Negate Attack, Mirror force, Rainbow Life) so I just need the denial monsters to screw with him. Great, now I have to build the "Would you kindly?" deck.

"Would you kindly stop saying "FYIAD" and just deck out already?"

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
    edited November 2010
    I haven't really been following the card game for a while, so when I saw a monster (which I now have a copy of) that just flat-out could not be destroyed in battle I thought that was kinda BS.

PaperLuigi44 on
    edited November 2010
    I haven't really been following the card game for a while, so when I saw a monster (which I now have a copy of) that just flat-out could not be destroyed in battle I thought that was kinda BS.

Well Marshmellon is kind of annoying but Spirit reaper isn't hard to get rid of.

If it helps neither are played much anymore.

King Riptor on
    edited November 2010
    well there's a lot more removal in general these days (or stampede effects) that make them less appealing IMO. They tend to still work pretty well against stupid AI though!

aBlank on
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, I love stampede cards so I can't wait to unlock some more of those.

PaperLuigi44 on
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, I love stampede cards so I can't wait to unlock some more of those.

The term is trample guys.

Except in Yu-gioh where it's called Peircing

King Riptor on
    edited November 2010
    So, on the topic of Yu-Gi-Oh! and card games...do we have a thread on the forums about card games? I haven't checked the other forums yet.

I think it is time to break out my cards and stare at them. Haha.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png