As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Minimalist [Chat]

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Hey, someone get me out of an awkward social situation tomorrow...

I could stab you?

Deal. How much do I owe you?

Tav on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Ring has been ordered.... my God. What have I done?

Deebaser on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Whats the situation Tav?

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Hey, someone get me out of an awkward social situation tomorrow...

I could stab you?

Deal. How much do I owe you?

Just uh...

Just let me keep the blood.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Ugh god damn it my brother is torrenting something and fell asleep and the internet is super fucking laggy.

Close it out or turn off his computer if it's locked

If he didn't throttle the bandwidth on his torrents while sharing the connection with other people then he deserves it :P

"So whats a young libertarian republican assclown torrent?"

"Hmm Gay ass blasters 4 the search for bleached anus, yeah that seems right."

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Jakarrd wrote: »
    This looks interesting, Passer.

Lemon Sumac Grilled Halloumi Cheese.

GrilledHalloumi.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1284348480757

I think I need to be alone for a moment.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    This has been an up-and-down day for my mood.

I'm pregnant.

And you're the father.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Grilled halloumi is fantastic.

japan on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Homemade biscuits and jelly. Yummmm

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    man i feel like i have been basically living at my boy's place

I think he may get tired of this iranian takeover of his space

not if you walk around shirtless

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Hey it's shalmelo

sup

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    This has been an up-and-down day for my mood.

I'm pregnant.

And you're the father.

I already did this Arc with Nocturne DC, god can't you at least wait till its in book form before you rip it off!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010

what

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    EULALALALALALALALALA

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Actually not as cool if you have another male roommate, because then you have that awkward "Damn I just saw my roommates girls tits and this just got a whole lot more awkward."

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    hahaha

catherine the great's horse = best form for what-his-name, Dr. Orpheus's hellish master

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Do we have a thread for optout day? If not I want to make one.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    fortunately he has a single room Preacher

but for some reason I feel like you are speaking from experience...

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

A thread for opting out of what exactly Not Chuck?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Roommate in College had a girlfriend that basically became live in. Outside of the awkward "Oh I've seen this woman naked on accident multiple times. I had to hear them have sex, and I could never ever be myself because when he wasn't there, she was. It was fucking awful.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

A thread for opting out of what exactly Not Chuck?

Everyone is bitching about the x-ray scanners and how if you refuse you might get groped by a TSA agent, so on November 24 they want anyone flying to opt out of the scanner and get a patdown in full public.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Whats the situation Tav?

Two of my friends from different social circles are really into eachother, but they're both socially retarded with the opposite sex so they won't just go and ask eachother out or go hang out like normal people. A friend of mine who I've not seen in a while arranged a night out for tomorrow, but also decided to be match maker and have these two hang out tomorrow.

Basically, it'll be me, Cupid and the two socially retarded idiots having drinks and playing pool till I can come up with a good enough excuse to bail.

Tav on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Roommate in College had a girlfriend that basically became live in. Outside of the awkward "Oh I've seen this woman naked on accident multiple times. I had to hear them have sex, and I could never ever be myself because when he wasn't there, she was. It was fucking awful.

yeah that sounds fucking annoying

and pretty disrespectful from both of them

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    Everyone is bitching about the x-ray scanners and how if you refuse you might get groped by a TSA agent, so on November 24 they want anyone flying to opt out of the scanner and get a patdown in full public.

Bonus points for winking and blowing a kiss at the TSA goons after they've gone to second base on you.

Echo on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I cannot remember - some friends and I picked up 3 or 4 different cheeses for a wine & cheese night, two of which were amazingly pungent, but now 2 weeks later I cannot remember which was and which wasn't. I blame the wine

Clearly you will have to get it again. Poor you. :lol:

I will force myself down to the shop

It'll be hard, but you can do it. I believe in you.
    Jakarrd wrote: »
    This looks interesting, Passer.

Lemon Sumac Grilled Halloumi Cheese.
    GrilledHalloumi.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1284348480757

I still haven't had halloumi. I need to rectify this.

Now I'm down for a nap. Just can't stay awake anymore. Gonna leave a note for Dyr to wake me up when he gets home so I don't fuck my schedule again.

Be good to each other, cheese[chat].

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Whats the situation Tav?

Two of my friends from different social circles are really into eachother, but they're both socially retarded with the opposite sex so they won't just go and ask eachother out or go hang out like normal people. A friend of mine who I've not seen in a while arranged a night out for tomorrow, but also decided to be match maker and have these two hang out tomorrow.

Basically, it'll be me, Cupid and the two socially retarded idiots having drinks and playing pool till I can come up with a good enough excuse to bail.

You and Cupid should hang out with them for like 5 minutes, and then at the same time go "Well you two enjoy your date" and both leave.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Hey it's shalmelo

sup

not much. slacking at work, hanging in [chat], waiting for monday night football. how's things with you?

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    Echo wrote: »

Bonus points for winking and blowing a kiss at the TSA goons after they've gone to second base on you.

it's not like most of them enjoy it, man, there's no need to make it hard on them

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Echo wrote: »

I like the soundbyte where the TSA guy says what the procedure is, and they dude listens politely, and then says.. "okay but if you touch my junk I'm calling the police..." so they pull a supervisor out and I think the guy misses his flight, not sure about the last part though.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I would have way less of a problem with the invasive TSA searches if they would hire more hot guys and less fat slobs.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

yeah that sounds fucking annoying

and pretty disrespectful from both of them

What was funny is he was worried his girlfriend would leave him because her and I shared more in common with pop culture (liked the same kind of movies/tv shows) little did he know how much I despised this woman. She had a lot of really obnoxious traits that made me breathe a sigh of relief when they broke a condom and she got pregnant and he had to move out.

Also their behavior meant my sympathy for his dysentary wasn't genuine.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Hey it's shalmelo

sup

not much. slacking at work, hanging in [chat], waiting for monday night football. how's things with you?

Can't complain. Just got done with my 4 day weekend so even though I'm back to work at least I got some fun in. Also half of my job is browsing the forums anyway.

And yeah, anytime I see someone that I recognize from elsewhere on the forums (in this case Phallas) post in [chat] I have to say sup. Pull up a seat, stay a while, etc.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    A pat down search that excludes the groin (and for women, chest) is fucking pointless.

Surely the terrorists will never figure out that's the place to hide their shit.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I have no problem with the scanners. Then again I'm a wookie, so all they see is hair and my franken penis.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    A pat down search that excludes the groin (and for women, chest) is fucking pointless.

Surely the terrorists will never figure out that's the place to hide their shit.

How much PETN could a potential terrorist hide inside his body? Enough to make this an obvious exercise in bullshit security theater?

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Whats the situation Tav?

You and Cupid should hang out with them for like 5 minutes, and then at the same time go "Well you two enjoy your date" and both leave.

Cupid wants to play chaperone. He really doesn't want to leave...

Tav on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Rachel Maddow's interview with Jon Stewart is hilarious.

It's like she came onto Jon's show... he's practically interviewing her.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I would have way less of a problem with the invasive TSA searches if they would hire more hot guys and less fat slobs.

How do you think the TSA people feel, patting down saggy old potential terrorists and blubbery suspected hijackers and really really hoping they left their cell phone in their pocket and that's really not what everyone knows it is
    a penis

it is a penis

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

that just means we're all screwed because it's not a full cavity search

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The term "web 2.0" pisses me off to no end.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
This discussion has been closed.