We're going to be adding some advertisements to the forums! If you notice any weirdness around this or spot bad/inappropriate ads, please make a thread in the bugs forum.

DC Solicits February 2011

TexiKenTexiKen y-you remember that one scene in Goodfellas when Ray Liotta says to Joe Pesci “You’re a funny guy” and Joe Pesci goes “I’m funny? How am I funny?” And Ray Liotta goes “I mean you’re just funny” and-Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Graphic Violence
The magic word is Shablagoo

Best cover of the month, bar none:

bi4c.jpg

Second best cover of the month:

BBB_04_cvr_CMYK.jpg

-Mark Bagley's not on JLA this month, which is rather odd. Wonder if the talk of him going back to Marvel might be true.

-Doom Patrol and Secret Six having a crossover this month, is the six going to now turn into the DC version of Thunderbolts, crossovers or tie-ins every month?

Xzmwye3.jpg
TexiKen on

• jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The first issue of Batman Inc has a really sharp cover as well.

DiDio is doing "Reign of Doomsday" in OUTSIDERS? Oh Dan, never change.

Really liked this cover as well:

Superman80page.jpg

jkylefulton on
    tOkYVT2.jpg
  • TexiKenTexiKen y-you remember that one scene in Goodfellas when Ray Liotta says to Joe Pesci “You’re a funny guy” and Joe Pesci goes “I’m funny? How am I funny?” And Ray Liotta goes “I mean you’re just funny” and-Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    What's worse is they spoiled the end to the Steel one-shot (if Outsiders isn't cancelled before Booster Gold is at current sales levels there is no cry for Justice)

TexiKen on
    Xzmwye3.jpg
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    That is one freaking nice cover.

Also Tex when are you going to realise that Diana isn't woman enough for Bruce.

Solar on
  • MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Man, I'm only going to be buying four DC titles in February. Maybe five, if I decide to buy Weird Worlds, which seems very much up my alley.

Munch on
  • HtownHtown Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    WINICK DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE

Htown on
    steam_sig.png
  • LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Kinda tentacle-y with that Emerald Warriors cover.
    GLEW_Cv7.jpg

"Vare iff a fnake in my mouf...!"

Lux on
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Urrgh, the snake slithering under the skin on her arm is rather unpleasant.

Solar on