As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[INTERNET DATING] also, parrots

• Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    SpazHappy wrote: »
    What would you do if I fucked your girlfriend?

Because that's exactly what I did to this one dude and there's a chance he might find out.

Now? I'd just figure you both worthless pieces of trash not worth my time and cut off the both of you.

Back when I was younger and more stupid? I'd beaten the crap out of guys for much less.

Kakodaimonos on
  • Options
    SpazHappySpazHappy Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    What if I just called him and told him, then avoided him so he can just stew it out?

SpazHappy on
  • Options
    SevorakSevorak Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Raslin wrote: »
    Ohh snap, I didn't know you were in this thread, sevorak.

Me and you, man. Man barbies and internet double dates.

I mostly lurk in this one because I rarely have anything to say. Haven't had anything go past three dates for a while. I'm talking to three girls at the moment though, so that might change.

Sevorak on
    steam_sig.png 3DS: 0748-2282-4229
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    What if I just called him and told him, then avoided him so he can just stew it out?

This sounds like the worst idea.

Don't call someone to tell them you banged their girlfriend.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Do it in person.

"Hey dude, you know your girlfriend? I totally nailed her a couple nights ago. Hi5!"

Don't do that. I dunno. Either way he's not going to be happy. In person with a few other people around might be better.

Kakodaimonos on
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I think no matter what you do in this situation, you're pretty much fucked when he finds out.

This is why you don't have sex with your friends' girlfriends.

Legba on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I would say you have 2 real options here:

1) If you like the girl and wish to pursue her, then have her break it off with the dude and do that. Make sure she breaks it off ASAP though, none of that dragging it out while you two fuck behind his back thing.

2) If you don't want to pursue her, walk the fuck away from the situation and never speak about it again.

Neither of these situations involve you telling the dude. She can do that if she wants to, but there's no reason for you to get involved with that. It's one of those things that you think you should do to make yourself feel better but in reality there's no fucking good reason.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    SOMEONE LINK THE COMIC.

CAD_Awesome.jpg

It was the first one that came to my mind.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    ArgiveArgive Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I just don't like the uncertainty, I don't want him to find out then sneak up on me like everythings cool then come out swinging.

SpazHappy on
  • Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I just don't like the uncertainty, I don't want him to find out then sneak up on me like everythings cool then come out swinging.

Attach a GPS locater to his car. Problem solved.

Mvrck on
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Do it in person.

"Hey dude, you know your girlfriend? I totally nailed her a couple nights ago. Hi5!"

the-todd-25138.jpg
    ?

Pellaeon on
  • Options
    LeCausticLeCaustic Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Honestly, you didn't think of this before doing said action? There's no good to come of this if word gets out. You will be the target even if she tells him herself.

The real question - how long have they been together?

LeCaustic on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    kaustikos.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    Do it in person.

the-todd-25138.jpg
    ?

ESKIMO BROTHERS~!

LeCaustic on
    kaustikos.png
  • Options
    CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

If you tell him, he can still pretend everything's cool until he's taking a swing at you. Or he can plot.

Edit: Or well, he can pretend like he's not going to get violent until he does.

CowShark on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    CowShark wrote: »

If you tell him, he can still pretend everything's cool until he's taking a swing at you. Or he can plot.

Edit: Or well, he can pretend like he's not going to get violent until he does.

Or tell you he's going to hit you as hard as he can.

Also - lol - New match - 0% I mean, come on

LeCaustic on
    kaustikos.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    They have been together for about 3 years.

If I tell him the uncertainty is removed and I would know that he knows. So when I see him and he sees me I can act accordingly.

But shit, then I would be uneasy. What if I'm sitting down eating and he shows up to start shit? Pretty much going to avoid eating with my back toward a doorway now.

SpazHappy on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    All righty. Bowling next Tuesday or Wednesday evening. Woot!

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

If I tell him the uncertainty is removed and I would know that he knows. So when I see him and he sees me I can act accordingly.

But shit, then I would be uneasy. What if I'm sitting down eating and he shows up to start shit? Pretty much going to avoid eating with my back toward a doorway now.

Then just tell him. Whatever may come, will come. But the worst part? He's not going to trust you for a long fucking time.

LeCaustic on
    kaustikos.png
  • Options
    JordanthehuttJordanthehutt Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I think like 90% of my issues with this site are my location. I for some dumb reason put where my parents live as my location. But I actually live 3 hours away at college. So the girls that do live near me don't see me, and the girls that see me on the search function read my profile and see no I live forever away.

Prob gonna delete soon and then remake once I move for grad school.

Jordanthehutt on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    blergh double post.

Jordanthehutt on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    LeCaustic wrote: »

Then just tell him. Whatever may come, will come. But the worst part? He's not going to trust you for a long fucking time.

Man I dont give a fuck if he doesn't trust me, as long he doesn't fuck up me, my car or any of my property I'm good.

And besides it was his girl who came on to me daring me as if I didn't have the balls to fuck her because she was in such a long term relationship, but I guess she had no choice but to stfu when I put my dick in her mouth.

SpazHappy on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I think like 90% of my issues with this site are my location. I for some dumb reason put where my parents live as my location. But I actually live 3 hours away at college. So the girls that do live near me don't see me, and the girls that see me on the search function read my profile and see no I live forever away.

You do know you can change your location, right?

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Man I dont give a fuck if he doesn't trust me, as long he doesn't fuck up me, my car or any of my property I'm good.

And besides it was his girl who came on to me daring me as if I didn't have the balls to fuck her because she was in such a long term relationship, but I guess she had no choice but to stfu when I put my dick in her mouth.

Wow. Suit yourself, but you deserve what's coming.

LeCaustic on
    kaustikos.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010

You do know you can change your location, right?

Well yeah, but there just aren't that many decent girls in this area as well.

Jordanthehutt on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Who are you to judge

Would you fuck a dudes girlfriend if she wanted it

SpazHappy on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I certainly wouldn't.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Depends if it's a real girlfriend or an imaginary one.

Kakodaimonos on
  • Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Stay classy.

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Who are you to judge

Would you fuck a dudes girlfriend if she wanted it

I wouldn't. Because I've been that "dude" and it sucks.

Anyways, here's my advice: Do you care about him at all? Like, do you have actual friendships with this guy? If yes, you should tell him and then move on because you'll be minus at least one friend. If no, then keep your mouth shut and let him figure it out on his own.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I'm almost certain LeCaustic would.

SpazHappy on
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Girl tonight had me massage her butt, seriously I was all giving her a backrub then she wanted me to do that and laid across my lap, but when I wanted to do more than just kiss, got incredibly angry, said she didn't have sex until the 3rd date and had me leave. Which I did voluntarily. I mean she like gave me a soliloquy on how date 3 was sex, seeing the boobs was date 2. I was a monster cause I was all 'what? why do you have those rules? I only care if the date goes well' which it had been. After I left she kept texting me about what a monster I was and how I only wanted sex, I said sorry and no, that wasn't all I wanted but.. it... kept... coming. Having shown me your underwear and making me massage your butt... sorry I even suggested the idea.

Fucking dating.

I so hope this 2nd date with the med student goes incredibly well like the first, and I can be done with god damn dating because it is fucking horrible.

(this thread is seriously not to brag, I fucking hate dating after all this shit)

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    That sucks dude. Man, dating is not a freaking flow chart. I don't know what is up with some people and that.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Bitches be crazy, yo

My girlfriend said on our first date that we could have sex if I promised a second date.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The thing is, I said it's fine, I like you lets go on more dates as I left. Did. Not. Register. What the fuck is wrong with people? It's not like I in any way held her down. I kissed her extremely well, she said so, and put the moves on her. Then stopped when she said no.

Fuck this fucking fuckity shit.

edit: I am going to die alone because I had a great girl and broke up mutually because I WANTED TO BE SINGLE. IT IS THE WORST SHIT IN THE WORLD EVEN IF YOU GET TO FUCK LOTS OF WOMEN. This is me at my most angry. Deal with it tonight, internet dating thread! /bedtime

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    DemerdarDemerdar Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The thing is, I said it's fine, I like you lets go on more dates as I left. Did. Not. Register. What the fuck is wrong with people? It's not like I in any way held her down. I kissed her extremely well, she said so, and put the moves on her. Then stopped when she said no.

Fuck this fucking fuckity shit.

edit: I am going to die alone because I had a great girl and broke up mutually because I WANTED TO BE SINGLE. IT IS THE WORST SHIT IN THE WORLD EVEN IF YOU GET TO FUCK LOTS OF WOMEN. This is me at my most angry. Deal with it tonight, internet dating thread! /bedtime

Would you really want to date anybody for any length of time if they were like that, anyway?

Didn't think so, don't beat yourself up over it.

Demerdar on
    y6GGs3o.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Seems she had some crazy up in that head of hers.

Jordanthehutt on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    It just went so well til the crazy. Guys, I am super nice, logical and funny. I can't fucking deal with women calling me sex crazed monsters out of nowhere WHEN I'M NOT. This date on Friday better go fucking well. I think it will because she seems really down to earth and fun, if studious which is in and of itself a good quality.

Okay, really, bedtime. 'cause this god damn date destroyed me.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Godspeed, Castle

FroThulhu on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    SpazHappy is going to be taking an extended vacation from the forums. Those of you who reported him have our thanks. Those of you who engaged his bullshit with conversation - look, I understand the temptation, but when things get that wildly off-topic, REPORT IT. Left unchecked, shit like that jeopardizes the entire thread.

Jacobkosh on