As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Spoiler Signups! POST YOUR LISTS

167891012»

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Servo wouldn't lie, would he?

TexiKen on
  • Options
    ServoServo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
    that is...correct

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited January 2010
    Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i'm afraid you're banned now keith

banned forever

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    VirralVirral Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Blargh!!

Virral on
    2vlp7o9.jpg
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    man, post office got that shit there fast. Glad you like it. I was just gonna send Parker and then I poked around my stuff and found those other two things. I think Parker is freakin' amazing.

Also, I write awesome notes.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Your note was almost the best part, Jordyn

then I read Teen Boat

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    Secret SpoilerSecret Spoiler Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Servo, your present better get there today or I'm banning you!

(from my heart)

Secret Spoiler on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    it's on the way, i swear!

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Nothing yet, but I didn't really expect a Saturday delivery.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    As the clock strikes midnight, Servo must commit seppuku on his own samurai banning sword

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I received wonderful stuff!

The first gift that arrived was:
    9781563894701.jpg
    Stardust! I'd been meaning to pick this up for absolutely ages, so it was a very welcome gift.

Then the very next day, the awesomeness was increased by a factor of 10 with:
    infinity_gauntlet_1.jpg
    Thanos ripping up shit in The Infinity Gauntlet! A really apt purchase as I'm starting to come across all of the Adam Warlock/Magus stuff in Guardians of the Galaxy, so this is really handy to have.

Many thanks to you, lovely Secret Spoiler person!

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, The Guantlet/War/Crusade trilogy is lots of fun. Starlin's writing style is distinctive, if nothing else. He brought the vast, cosmic level epic storylines that really don't have a place in Marvel right now. Even as epic as Annihiliation/Conquest/WoK were, they're really not on the same scale as the Infinity Guantlet.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Gauntlet is still a fun read, the second (War?) was pretty bad, and the last one (Crusade?) is terrible.

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I think you read the wrong Infinity War. The one I read was good. I dunno, I like my space epics to be filled with galaxy sized egos and god-like figures being manipulated into nearly destroying the cosmos.

wwtMask on
  • Options
    VirralVirral Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Yay glad you liked them Wildcat! Sorry for the total lack of identification on them, I should have given you a heads up via Secret Spoiler to expect them.

Stardust is one of my favourite books of all time, graphic or otherwise, and Infinity Gauntlet remains a favorite of mine too, it was one of the series I actually read in floppies as a kid and loved it.

Virral on
    2vlp7o9.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    mask, believe me it will get there this week. if i have to fly to florida myself it will get there this week.

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Servo, I think an infraction is in order at this point.

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    well, if you insist

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Dang Servo, that's cold (ice cold, heeeyyy yaaaa). Iceman wouldn't have even done that.

TexiKen on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It looks like they tried to deliver today but the delivery required a signature. I guess I'll be going to the post office to pick it up.

wwtMask on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Spoiler, you can mark me as received. I got the package today from the post office. I'll upload pictures when I get home. Oh, and someone tell Servo he can unban himself now. :P

wwtMask on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i'll let myself know

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Alright, here is my lewt:
    copyof1022864large.jpg

Thanks Servo! I'm a fan of the Elseworlds concept, and I don't have any prejudice against Judge Dredd because I've only ever seen 5 minutes of the movie. I suspect the comic is better than it was. :D

wwtMask on
  • Options
    ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I have never heard of that Elseworlds, it looks pretty tremendous

Zeromus on
    pygsig.png
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    It's a pretty early one. I thought it might be one of the first, but apparently that's Gotham By Gaslight. Anyway, it's pretty good! It goes a step beyond simply changing people's roles to tell a pretty interesting Gotham-based story as well as showing how Superman might've turned out without a moral compass or guidance through the development of his powers.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'll have to check it out!

Zeromus on
    pygsig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i hope you enjoy them, mask!

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Virral wrote: »
    Yay glad you liked them Wildcat! Sorry for the total lack of identification on them, I should have given you a heads up via Secret Spoiler to expect them.

Stardust is one of my favourite books of all time, graphic or otherwise, and Infinity Gauntlet remains a favorite of mine too, it was one of the series I actually read in floppies as a kid and loved it.

Absolutely, thanks very much! :D

Wildcat on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Shit, bumped the wrong thread.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Robos, I think you're a little confused. This is last year's thread.

Delduwath on
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Unless you're INCREDIBLY late for last year's.

Delduwath on