As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Yo! MTV [chat]s!

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Man, white people are terrible.

Cinders on
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    500x_palin_02.jpg
    Her pet peeve? Talentless wannabes: "Did you ever wonder where the producers of 'American Idol' come up with the seemingly endless supply of people who can't sing but are deluded enough to get up in front of a national television audience and screech out a song anyway? ... These self-esteem-enhanced but talent-deprived performers eventually learn the truth." But she loves "Dancing with the Stars" and says Bristol joined "to challenge herself in a new, fun way."
    She likes the "subversive moral messages" in the movies "Juno," "Knocked Up," and "The Forty-Year-Old Virgin": "A European movie might have had Juno get her abortion in the opening scene and then spend the next hour and fifteen minutes smoking cigarettes and pondering the meaning of life. It would have been depressing and boring."
    Yesssssss, feed my hatred.

Couscous on
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    MrMister wrote: »
    What the...is that a real game? Do kids play that?

I fucking hope not.

As I said, what the fuck my subconscious.

I'm like actually seriously 100% sorry about that dream...like if it cost $50 to have that erased from your memory I would pay it for you.

stevemarks44 on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I just figured it out

I will replace the boyfriend role with a dog

This is what happened to Seattle.

Incenjucar on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Couscous wrote: »
    500x_palin_02.jpg
    Her pet peeve? Talentless wannabes: "Did you ever wonder where the producers of 'American Idol' come up with the seemingly endless supply of people who can't sing but are deluded enough to get up in front of a national television audience and screech out a song anyway? ... These self-esteem-enhanced but talent-deprived performers eventually learn the truth." But she loves "Dancing with the Stars" and says Bristol joined "to challenge herself in a new, fun way."
    She likes the "subversive moral messages" in the movies "Juno," "Knocked Up," and "The Forty-Year-Old Virgin": "A European movie might have had Juno get her abortion in the opening scene and then spend the next hour and fifteen minutes smoking cigarettes and pondering the meaning of life. It would have been depressing and boring."
    Yesssssss, feed my hatred.

will somebody just fucking kill Palin already

for all of us

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited November 2010
    Ohmygod Sarah Palin say what you will about this country but don't you dare talk shit about French cinema.

stevemarks44 on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    send her to the capital city of europe

Nerdgasmic on
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    What the...is that a real game? Do kids play that?

I fucking hope not.

As I said, what the fuck my subconscious.

I'm like actually seriously 100% sorry about that dream...like if it cost $50 to have that erased from your memory I would pay it for you.

You're a good one.

MrMister on
    edited November 2010
    Cinders wrote: »

I blame Sparta.

Incenjucar on
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Now I have to make an abortion movie like that.

Gim on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Goddammit brain I do not want to play WoW again!

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
    edited November 2010
    Incenjucar wrote: »

I blame Sparta.

the Spartans were bronze

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited November 2010
    Wait, this is what Jon Stewart was talking about yesterday?
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1652636/20101118/story.jhtml
    Bristol's younger sister Willow lobbed an anti-gay slur at a Facebook user who trashed the reality-show premiere Sunday night, writing, "Tre stfu. Your such a f----t." Bristol also jumped in the fray with, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh--"

Days later, however, Bristol took to her Facebook page to apologize for the volley of e-barbs.
    Wow, what assholes.

Couscous on
    edited November 2010
    Bristol's younger sister Willow lobbed an anti-gay slur at a Facebook user who trashed the reality-show premiere Sunday night, writing, "Tre stfu. Your such a f----t." Bristol also jumped in the fray with, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh--"

Days later, however, Bristol took to her Facebook page to apologize for the volley of e-barbs.
    Wow, what assholes.

Maybe inconsiderate, but who cares, they are all immature kids and that's what immature kids do. I'm not defending Palin or whatever but who the fuck cares what her kids type to other kids on facebook.

stevemarks44 on
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

I read this as goddamn it bran I do not want to woo again

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
    edited November 2010

I blame Sparta.

the Spartans were bronze

And Christians were Jews.

Incenjucar on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Have you tried using a recreational drug instead?

Cinders on
  • FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I just figured it out

What happened to Seattle? It's still there, right?

FroThulhu on
    edited November 2010
    The world would be a pretty place with no children.

Cinders on
    edited November 2010
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    I just figured it out

The #1 hazard of living in Seattle is dog shit on the streets.

The #2 hazard is etc. shit on the streets.

#3 is the cops.

Incenjucar on
    edited November 2010
    When Palin enjoys bringing them up as political props and talking about how great they are, I don't see why they aren't fair game for criticism.

Couscous on
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Gim wrote: »
    Now I have to make an abortion movie like that.

Honestly, I thought the way Juno dealt with abortion was a little cop-out-y. I can see why the RED STATE <3 contingent would love it.

I mean, she went to a clinic, but then got grossed out by the sexual immorality of the girl working the counter. Ooookay.

MrMister on
    edited November 2010

Wow, what assholes.

Maybe inconsiderate, but who cares, they are all immature kids and that's what immature kids do. I'm not defending Palin or whatever but who the fuck cares what her kids type to other kids on facebook.

because Palin and her family should be lynched

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Man, I'm attracted to this girl in my Spanish class and she seems to like me too, but we just don't have a strong rapport.

Of course, that raises the question of whether or not I'm attracted to her or simply lonely.

Robos A Go Go on
    edited November 2010
    Man, I'm attracted to this girl in my Spanish class and she seems to like me too, but we just don't have a strong rapport.

what do you mean?

build a rapport

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Gim your graphic design skills know no beginning

Senjutsu on
    edited November 2010
    My room is SO BRIGHT.

I didn't realize that 60 watts is normal. Mine is now lit by 75wtfeverythingisthrownintorelief.

MrMister on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

what do you mean?

build a rapport

It's like a carport but you use it to store fat beats.

Nocturne on
    edited November 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »

what do you mean?

build a rapport

my rapport is always empty because I lay down phat beats like an OG

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Gim your graphic design skills know no beginning

Their preprimordialness is charming.

Gim on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

what do you mean?

build a rapport

obstinate gynecologist?

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    edited November 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »

what do you mean?

build a rapport

obstinate gynecologist?

we are extremely good with our mouths

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

what do you mean?

build a rapport

We've been seeing each other twice a week since the semester started, and we walk to the bus together. Plus, it's Spanish, so we have plenty of chances to talk to each other during class.

Is it unreasonable to think that, if we were especially compatible, that wold be apparent by now?

Robos A Go Go on
  • FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    I just figured it out

The #1 hazard of living in Seattle is dog shit on the streets.

The #2 hazard is etc. shit on the streets.

#3 is the cops.

Strangely enough, I knew the Seattle area was the place for me when I went to step out of my buddy's car and BAM narrowly-avoided hoboshit. Where I live now, you just have to avoid chew spit and redneck idiots.

A kindly tip as to how to manage that in La Grande, OR:
    You Can't

Also... is there a problem with the police in Seattle?

FroThulhu on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    My room is SO BRIGHT.

I didn't realize that 60 watts is normal. Mine is now lit by 75wtfeverythingisthrownintorelief.

I replaced the incandescent bulbs in the main light fixture in my bedroom with fluorescent bulbs

But then the light fixture part itself wouldn't fit back on due to the size of the bulbs

So I have super fucking bright unshielded fluorescent bulbs in my room

It's very white

Nocturne on
    edited November 2010
    Palin wrote:
    "In fact, we may be creating a generation of entitled little whiners. I came across an article recently that reported how growing numbers of employers today complain that many young job applicants exhibit all the signs of having been - there's no other word for it - spoiled. These young people feel entitled to jobs and salaries they haven't earned. They have unrealistic views of their own capabilities. They don't take criticism well, and they demand lots of attention and guidance from their employers."
    The irony is delicious.

Couscous on
    edited November 2010
    My room is SO BRIGHT.

I replaced the incandescent bulbs in the main light fixture in my bedroom with fluorescent bulbs

But then the light fixture part itself wouldn't fit back on due to the size of the bulbs

So I have super fucking bright unshielded fluorescent bulbs in my room

It's very white

Yeah, freshman year I had something similar with my desk lamp. I accidentally got a 120 or some shit bulb which didn't even entirely fit under the cover, and it was so bright that I would dry clothes under it. It was a second sun on my desk.

MrMister on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

what do you mean?

build a rapport

We've been seeing each other twice a week since the semester started, and we walk to the bus together. Plus, it's Spanish, so we have plenty of chances to talk to each other during class.

Is it unreasonable to think that, if we were especially compatible, that wold be apparent by now?

Yeah, it kinda is. Class is very different from dating. Suggest coffee or something.

Captain Carrot on
    edited November 2010
    Palin wrote:
    "In fact, we may be creating a generation of entitled little whiners. I came across an article recently that reported how growing numbers of employers today complain that many young job applicants exhibit all the signs of having been - there's no other word for it - spoiled. These young people feel entitled to jobs and salaries they haven't earned. They have unrealistic views of their own capabilities. They don't take criticism well, and they demand lots of attention and guidance from their employers."
    The irony is delicious.

it's like black people

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
This discussion has been closed.