As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX-East Arcade Party @ American Classic Arcade Museum in NH 11/20/2010

2»

• Options
    mpsmps Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    ACAM staff are wearing the same maroon ACAM shirts we had at PAX-East. We are also wearing our PAX-East vendor badges. Please let us know who you are. I haven't seen anyone yet wearing anything indentifying themselves with PAX-East.

Mike Stulir
    Board of Directors
    The American Classic Arcade Museum @ Funspot
    www.classicarcademuseum.org

mps on
  • Options
    acumen101acumen101 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I unfortunately, despite the best of my intentions, could not make it today. I hope everyone has an awesome time!

acumen101 on
    Life-Long Nerd from New England

PAX East 2015: -Pass [X] -Hotel [X] -Time off[X]

twitter: acumen101 | fb: fb.com/acumen101
    Steam: acumen101 | xbl/psn: caseBlaster101

• Options
    mpsmps Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Well, we apparently did not have any PAX-East people in the morning, but just before 2pm, everyone seemed to show up at once. Had a great time. ACAM/Funspot provided pizza & a goodie bag to the 20 or so people who showed up, and we spent the afternoon playing games. Most everyone is starting to clear out as we approach 7pm.

The ACAM Board members in attendance (Gary, Sarah, Steve, Bob, Randy & I) all hope you had a good time

Thanks to VThornheart for the honor of kicking his @$$ in Super Sprint. :)

Heels, as always, it was a pleasure to see you again. Looking forward to working with you on ACAM's presence at PAX-East 2011.

Mike Stulir
    Board of Directors
    The American Classic Arcade Museum @ Funspot
    www.classicarcademuseum.org

mps on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Yes, that was a great time! And well fought Mike! =) You are, truly, a foe of peerless skill. =) For the first two rounds I thought I had a chance... and then I realized that you were just getting warmed up. ;) lol

What a fantastic time! Everyone in the New England area needs to come to the next one... seriously, if you didn't come this time, you missed out. There's TONS of games here, and the 150 tokens that they give you for 20 bucks is enough to play for hours and hours: your thumbs will give out before those tokens will. (and if you play Super Sprint with 3 other people, your arms will give out before you've spent 50 of those tokens. There has never been, and likely will never be, a game with such generous quarter-to-playtime ratio. But I digress =) )

Anyways, everyone be sure to come next time! And in the meantime if you have free time on a weekend, swing up there anyways: it's even more fun than I was expecting, and I was expecting a great deal of fun.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    MasterShakeMasterShake Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    like what VThornheart said it was so much fun and i got to say smash tv is so addicting and awesome

MasterShake on
  • Options
    jbtjbt Registered User new member
    edited November 2010
    My wife and I didn't get in until about 8pm. We did find a group of 4 from MA who had been there for a couple and we ended up playing games together for almost 2 hours (but it seemed so much shorter then that!).

Sad that we missed the main event, but it we still had a great time.

jbt on
  • Options
    heelsheels Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Good times! We will have to do it again in the future.

heels on
    < devious1> heels: you are worst idea person ever

http://twitter.com/h_e_e_l_s

www.reedpop.com
  • Options
    burnttoast45burnttoast45 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Agreed! Awesome time had. Thanks for allowing us to descend on your domain.

burnttoast45 on