As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Drug Use Research Project For 4th Year Class

The Holy Hand GrenadeThe Holy Hand Grenade Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey guys,

I am a 4th year undergraduate student and I really need your help! I am looking for more people to fill out my survey before I have to present later this week.

I am primarily interested in seeing drug use, specifically cocaine use. Please take my survey here:

http://www.survelum.com/drugusesurvey/

Each survey remains confidential and this data will only be used for my university project. You can choose not to answer a question or finish the survey if it makes you too uncomfortable to continue.

Much thanks,

Jim

gscentral.org
The Holy Hand Grenade on

• Options
    illiricaillirica Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    You may want to look at that survey again. It auto-selects the first option, so I'm getting stuff like "How often do you use drugs - None/Never" followed up by "Do you enjoy your drug use - Yes I do." I would strongly (STRONGLY) suggest putting in a "Not Applicable" entry on just about every single one of those questions unless you want your data to be screwy.

illirica on
  • Options
    WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I'm filling it out but a lot of the responses are WAY too specific, and then leave out other options. This is going to mess with your results quite a bit. For instance, about your legal age, what about if you don't think there should be one? and "Are you glad that you use drugs?", well, I don't. And for one of them "I used to use drugs but had to stop." Well, I didn't have to, but chose to.

Anyway, good luck.

Wezoin on
  • Options
    oldsakoldsak Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I concur, your options are too narrow.

oldsak on
  • Options
    DemerdarDemerdar Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    "When growing up did you live in a"

You don't have an option for both a 1 parent home and a 2 parent home, such as when your parents are divorced.

So I just put "other". Might want to change that one too. Unless you are not going to be using this data point, or don't really care. Just thought I'd point it out.

Demerdar on
    y6GGs3o.gif