As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sarah Palin's Alaska: She has the Alaskas. All of them

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    emnmnme wrote: »
    http://www.khou.com/news/local/Sarah-Palin-to-hold-book-signing-at-Borders-Book-store-in-Upper-Kirby-110965944.html

Palin was in Houston today, signing books. People attending couldn't get enough of her.
    "She’s not only gorgeous, she’s awesome. She’s smart, she’s articulate … I mean, she’s that idol that every woman wishes they could be," Palin fan Elizabeth Lyman said.

I can't help but think that that woman is making a sly 30 Rock reference when she gave her name.

Captain Ultra on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    emnmnme wrote: »
    http://www.khou.com/news/local/Sarah-Palin-to-hold-book-signing-at-Borders-Book-store-in-Upper-Kirby-110965944.html

Palin was in Houston today, signing books. People attending couldn't get enough of her.
    "She’s not only gorgeous, she’s awesome. She’s smart, she’s articulate … I mean, she’s that idol that every woman wishes they could be," Palin fan Elizabeth Lyman said.

I can't help but think that that woman is making a sly 30 Rock reference when she gave her name.

Hah, that'd be great. It'd also give me a little bit more faith in humanity, since no one but a satirist could refer to Palin as "articulate."

KalTorak on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    An opinion of intelligence is often relative. Elizabeth Lyman could have dropped out of grade school.

DoctorArch on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    An opinion of intelligence is often relative. Elizabeth Lyman could have dropped out of grade school.

I would agree that Palin probably knows all her colors, and can count at least to eleven.

Atomika on
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

I would agree that Palin probably knows all her colors, and can count at least to eleven.

she knows Trig.

oh, wait.

Xaquin on
  • Options
    Wedge!Wedge! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Henroid wrote: »
    Why does she have followers in New Orleans of all places?
    I haven't the slightest idea, lets just say the education system around here is lack luster. Plus it was in Metairie, the nearest suburb of nola, and everywhere but the city itself is pretty red down here.
    Couscous wrote: »
    How many of the people in line were black?
    Take a wild guess.

Wedge! on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Xaquin wrote: »

she knows Trig.

oh, wait.

lol

I laughed far more than I should have at that.

Well played

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Xaquin wrote: »

she knows Trig.

oh, wait.

Reported.

Burtletoy on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Wedge! wrote: »
    How many of the people in line were black?
    Take a wild guess.

Count the number of non-white people at a Republican rally is the official game of Republican rallies.

Couscous on
  • Options
    SpeakerSpeaker Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    And it wasn't actually relevant. Obama basically had the nomination clinched on Super Tuesday, barring a ridiculous collapse.

It just took so long to convince Clinton of that.

So long.

Speaker on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    http://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin#!/notes/sarah-palin/the-case-for-extending-all-the-tax-cuts/465913713434
    In “America By Heart” folks will get a feel for some of my favorite writers and thinkers. One of them is the great economist Thomas Sowell. Some of you may recall that in “Going Rogue” I mentioned Sowell’s famous book “A Conflict of Visions” to explain the way the liberal or “progressive” world view and philosophy differs from the conservative view. Sowell’s articles are always worth reading, and his most recent column is no exception. He reminds us where our attention needs to be during this lame-duck session of Congress. He notes that the Democrats have articulated their tired class warfare argument about “tax cuts for the rich,” but conservatives have still not articulated our proven time-tested argument that tax cuts spur economic growth, which in turn helps everyone from all income levels and increases tax revenue as the economy grows. Sowell reminds us:

“These are not new arguments on either side. They go back more than 80 years. Over that long span of time, there have been many sharp cuts in tax rates under presidents Calvin Coolidge, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, and George W. Bush. So we don’t need to argue in a vacuum. There is a track record.

“What does that record say? It says, loud and clear, that cuts in tax rates do not mean cuts in tax revenues. In all four of these administrations, of both parties, so-called “tax cuts for the rich” led to increased tax revenues — with people earning high incomes paying not only a larger sum total of tax revenues, but even a higher proportion of all tax revenues.

“Most important of all, these tax-rate reductions spurred economic activity, which we definitely need today.”

But as Sowell later points out, having a proven time-tested policy isn’t enough if we don’t articulate it. We need to remind people that tax cuts help everyone. And we should also remind the Democrats that many of the so-called “rich” they’re dismissing are our small business owners who account for 70% of all job creation in this country. At a time when we need job growth, we should not target job creators with tax hikes. Closing our deficit gap requires us to cut spending, but we also need to spur economic growth. With that in mind, the last thing we should do is hamper our economic innovators and entrepreneurs with excessive taxes, overly burdensome regulation, and more uncertainty. This is not a difficult argument to make. It’s common sense.

Common sense is the enemy of effective policy.

The part on tax cuts and revenues seems fairly wrong.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7c/CBO_Revenues_Outlays_Percentage_GDP.svg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaganomics#Tax_receipts

If we are talking long term, neither Coolidge (great depression makes it hard to consider the effects of any tax cuts) or George W. Bush make sense as examples.

Couscous on
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Isn't part of the reason we're in the recession we're in right now because of profligate spending combined with tax cuts during W's presidency?

Didn't GWB create a record deficit through his policy decisions?

Is he really going to argue that George W. Bush is somebody we should look to for economic guidance?

Am I taking crazy pills here?

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Isn't part of the reason we're in the recession we're in right now because of profligate spending combined with tax cuts during W's presidency?

Didn't GWB create a record deficit through his policy decisions?

Is he really going to argue that George W. Bush is somebody we should look to for economic guidance?

Am I taking crazy pills here?

No, deregulation to a massive degree also contributed a major role.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    yeah basically 20 years of Reagonomics caught up with us

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hence the part of the sentence reading "part of the reason"

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Speaker wrote: »
    And it wasn't actually relevant. Obama basically had the nomination clinched on Super Tuesday, barring a ridiculous collapse.

It just took so long to convince Clinton of that.

So long.

The 2008 primary dragging out until the very end infuriated a lot of the rank and file Dems, but those of us who've worked for the party over multiple cycles were thrilled that every state was treated like a viable contest that year. Every time you vote in a primary, you have to get signed in by a clerk at your polling location on the roll book; that list of who turned out eventually develops into a tag on your record in the voter file. Since we got larger lists out of all the post-Super Tuesday states in '08, we were able to tag an obscene amount of new likely Democratic voters in our voter files, which dramatically improved our ability to identify and turnout our voters in the '08 general and beyond. On top of that there are all the volunteers who got activated to work in the primaries, as well as the sea of emotionally-invested small donors who fell out of the woodwork when it was obvious that every dollar was going to matter. That was all instrumental in building the field organization which allowed us to win the general, and that's fantastic. All of those new primary voter tags, though? Those are going to help us win elections at the local, state and federal level decades from now.

I mention all of that whenever someone mentions Hillary and the '08 primary like she was an obstacle or a hindrance because I think it's important for everyone to remember that it was actually the best thing which has ever happened to the Democratic Party, and we all actually owe Hillary Clinton a lot for being one of the two heavy-weight fighters willing to slug it out from bell-to-bell over all twelve rounds.

SammyF on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The long primaries turned '08 from a squeaker into a landslide.

The Obama machine was hitting on all cylinders nationwide before it got unleashed on McCain.

The primary battle probably won him Pennsylvania, at the very least.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    He notes that the Democrats have articulated their tired class warfare argument about “tax cuts for the rich,” but conservatives have still not articulated our proven time-tested argument that tax cuts spur economic growth

I love how interchangeable those two things are, 80 years indeed. I'd love to meet whomever she pays to write this dreck, they either deserve a punch in the face, or grudging kudos for being so damn good at it.
    Common sense is the enemy of effective policy.

Enemy of effective statistics too.

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    As Jewish families all over the country and the world come together to celebrate the festival of lights – the miracle of one day’s worth of oil lasting for eight – we are reminded that this holiday is also about the miracle of taking a stand against impossible odds, surviving existential threats, and staying true to one’s values and beliefs through it all.

More than two thousand years after the Maccabees rebelled against their oppressors and reconsecrated their Holy Temple, the Jewish people continue to face threats to their existence, and they continue to persevere and overcome great odds. Today we should all recommit ourselves to ensuring that the miracle of a Jewish state endures forever. The dreidel is one of the most familiar symbols of Hanukkah, with Hebrew letters on it representing the phrase Nes Gadol Haya Sham – “a great miracle happened there.” Indeed a great miracle is still happening there. Todd and I wish the Jewish community a very Happy Hanukkah.

Goddamnit, that shit is more complex than that.
    The author of the First Book of Maccabees regarded the Maccabean revolt as a rising of pious Jews against the Seleucid king who had tried to eradicate their religion and against the Jews who supported him. The author of the Second Book of Maccabees presented the conflict as a struggle between "Judaism" and "Hellenism", words that he was the first to use.[6] Modern scholarship tends to the second view.

Most modern scholars argue that the king was intervening in a civil war between traditionalist Jews in the countryside and Hellenized Jews in Jerusalem.[16][17][18] According to Joseph P. Schultz, modern scholarship "considers the Maccabean revolt less as an uprising against foreign oppression than as a civil war between the orthodox and reformist parties in the Jewish camp."[19] In the conflict over the office of High Priest, traditionalists with Hebrew/Aramaic names like Onias contested with Hellenizers with Greek names like Jason and Menelaus.[20] Other authors point to social and economic factors in the conflict.[1][21] What began as a civil war took on the character of an invasion when the Hellenistic kingdom of Syria sided with the Hellenizing Jews against the traditionalists.[22] As the conflict escalated, Antiochus prohibited the practices of the traditionalists, thereby, in a departure from usual Seleucid practice, banning the religion of an entire people.[1] Other scholars argue that while the rising began as a religious rebellion, it was gradually transformed into a war of national liberation.[23]

Palin supports big government:
    # Enjoy this video from "Sarah Palin's Alaska" about how we manage our fish for abundance. http://fb.me/NTKDAFFg 8:15 AM Dec 2nd via Facebook

# I'll post deleted "SP's AK" scene to show what worked on as Governor w/Fish & Game Dept to sustain fishery 4 abundance 4 future generations 8:09 AM Dec 2nd via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Couscous on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Maybe, but all we're getting out of Washington is how we need more deregulation

Obviously the reason that throwing salt into the wound caused pain is that we just didn't use enough salt.

override367 on
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Obviously the reason that throwing salt into the wound caused pain is that we just didn't use enough salt.

It always comes back to this idea that rational people will make rational, proper, and moral decisions, and that further, for profit businesses will act like rational people. And of course the reality is that couldn't be further from the truth, as our recent history (Enron, Wall St., etc..) has shown.

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Well that's the justification

Most of us realize that it's just politicians nakedly calling for the rich to be richer and fuck you I got mine

override367 on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/03/AR2010120306536_2.html
    Palin, for her part, argues that "morality itself cannot be sustained without the support of religious beliefs."
    So stupid.

Couscous on
  • Options
    AurinAurin Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/03/AR2010120306536_2.html
    Palin, for her part, argues that "morality itself cannot be sustained without the support of religious beliefs."
    So stupid.

Oh man, my morality died. Must kill kittens.

Wait, that's not how it is.

I really hope she runs for President so we get more Obama. >.>

Aurin on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So stupid.

This is a disturbingly common belief which is hilariously counter to crime statistics.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Well these people are the salt of the world, just biding their time until they can wriggle into your open flesh

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So stupid.

This is a disturbingly common belief which is hilariously counter to crime statistics.

Also, I can argue with reasonable confidence and experience that the institutionalized mentally insane are far and away our nation's most spiritually devout population.

Atomika on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Roger Ebert's Twitter:
    Sarah Palin is against Sharia law and the separation of church and state. Please explain.

Henroid on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    no. no no no no no.

As much as I yearly complain about the ignoring of hannukah by the general populace, I do not want to be wished Happy Hannukah by Her.

Just, no.

She doesn't know what she's talking about and I'd be perfectly fine if she would crawl back into her hole and ignore me, thank you kindly.

jerk.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    OctoparrotOctoparrot Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    no. no no no no no.

As much as I yearly complain about the ignoring of hannukah by the general populace, I do not want to be wished Happy Hannukah by Her.

Just, no.

She doesn't know what she's talking about and I'd be perfectly fine if she would crawl back into her hole and ignore me, thank you kindly.

jerk.

Wait so is the War on Christmas on or off?

Octoparrot on
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Besides that article, do we have a source for Palin's quote about morality?

edit: apparently its from her book. wow

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    She also bitches about Kennedy's famous speech and how he should have talked about how important religion was to him.
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2010/12/sarah-palin-takes-aim-at-anti-hunting-hypocrisy.html
    In tonight’s episode of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” the former governor showcases the Alaska tundra while caribou hunting with her father. Beyond proving she’s a great shot, the episode is giving Palin an opportunity to “proudly” take aim at “anti-hunting hypocrisy.”

“Tonight's hunting episode of Sarah Palin's Alaska ‘controversial’? Really? Unless you've never worn leather shoes, sat upon a leather couch or eaten a piece of meat, save your condemnation of tonight's episode. I remain proudly intolerant of anti-hunting hypocrisy. :)” Palin posted on Facebook and Twitter today.

Palin’s pro-hunting posts began on Friday when she urged fans to tune in to “see how we fill our freezers and feed our families with home-grown tundra-roaming Alaskan wild game. We'll show you how Alaskans hunt. As my friend Sue says, ‘the tundra is the type of landscape that will make a man out of anybody.’ And, PETA...” she wrote on Facebook.

In a preview of tonight’s episode the 2008 vice presidential nominee explains “in many remotes areas of Alaska there’s no grocery store nearby. It’s 4 or 500 miles away. We’re down to just five moose packages, three caribou packages... It’s time to get out there and go caribou huntin’.”

Palin seems to relish not just the hunt itself, but the political language surrounding it. Her books are loaded with references to “organic sources of protein,” which is a long way of saying say “wild animal meat.” And while she alludes to the idea that the show is somehow controversial, it doesn’t seem that there has been a giant public outcry. Palin seems eager to pick a fight here, even if no one is fighting back.

Rock legend and avid hunter Ted Nugent is also getting in on the game. In a web video to promote the hunting episode of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” Nugent says the decision to hunt is “so simple it’s stupid.”

“There is no debate. There is no contest. There is no alternate choice to hunting than to hunt. So to the Sarah Palin family, like all my Alaskan blood brothers... in every state in this nation... and all across the globe where we the people continue our hands-on connection to that which sustains us, it is a win, win, win. Wildlife thrives, habitat is optimized for air, soil and water production and the cycle of life with or without us will go on,” Nugent explains. “It’s really so simple it’s stupid.”

“Davey Crockett, Daniel Boone and Sarah Palin baby, the trifecta of hands-on conservation. They are my heroes,” concludes Nugent, who has also appeared with Palin on the campaign trail.

In the next few episodes of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” the former governor expands her unprecedented convergence of politics and reality TV. On the politics side, she gets to show-off her pro-gun credentials, not to mention shooting skills, and hunting-hear. And she also gets-in a TLC sponsored political plug to drill in ANWR (the Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge). In her constant Twitter/Facebook promotion of the show, she has been noting the fact that she will be “hunting at the edge of ANWR, where you can see the uninhabited lands that warehouse billions of barrels of American energy supplies underground just waiting for the political will to allow responsible resource development.”

Frequent viewers of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” will note that ANWR seems to be the first piece of Alaskan landscape that Palin doesn’t find awe-inspiring or breath-taking.
    More than five people give a fuck about hunting? I thought it was mostly about factory farming treating animals poorly at this point.

Couscous on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    She also bitches about Kennedy's famous speech and how he should have talked about how important religion was to him.
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2010/12/sarah-palin-takes-aim-at-anti-hunting-hypocrisy.html
    In tonight’s episode of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” the former governor showcases the Alaska tundra while caribou hunting with her father. Beyond proving she’s a great shot, the episode is giving Palin an opportunity to “proudly” take aim at “anti-hunting hypocrisy.”

“Tonight's hunting episode of Sarah Palin's Alaska ‘controversial’? Really? Unless you've never worn leather shoes, sat upon a leather couch or eaten a piece of meat, save your condemnation of tonight's episode. I remain proudly intolerant of anti-hunting hypocrisy. :)” Palin posted on Facebook and Twitter today.

Palin’s pro-hunting posts began on Friday when she urged fans to tune in to “see how we fill our freezers and feed our families with home-grown tundra-roaming Alaskan wild game. We'll show you how Alaskans hunt. As my friend Sue says, ‘the tundra is the type of landscape that will make a man out of anybody.’ And, PETA...” she wrote on Facebook.

In a preview of tonight’s episode the 2008 vice presidential nominee explains “in many remotes areas of Alaska there’s no grocery store nearby. It’s 4 or 500 miles away. We’re down to just five moose packages, three caribou packages... It’s time to get out there and go caribou huntin’.”

Palin seems to relish not just the hunt itself, but the political language surrounding it. Her books are loaded with references to “organic sources of protein,” which is a long way of saying say “wild animal meat.” And while she alludes to the idea that the show is somehow controversial, it doesn’t seem that there has been a giant public outcry. Palin seems eager to pick a fight here, even if no one is fighting back.

Rock legend and avid hunter Ted Nugent is also getting in on the game. In a web video to promote the hunting episode of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” Nugent says the decision to hunt is “so simple it’s stupid.”

“There is no debate. There is no contest. There is no alternate choice to hunting than to hunt. So to the Sarah Palin family, like all my Alaskan blood brothers... in every state in this nation... and all across the globe where we the people continue our hands-on connection to that which sustains us, it is a win, win, win. Wildlife thrives, habitat is optimized for air, soil and water production and the cycle of life with or without us will go on,” Nugent explains. “It’s really so simple it’s stupid.”

“Davey Crockett, Daniel Boone and Sarah Palin baby, the trifecta of hands-on conservation. They are my heroes,” concludes Nugent, who has also appeared with Palin on the campaign trail.

In the next few episodes of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” the former governor expands her unprecedented convergence of politics and reality TV. On the politics side, she gets to show-off her pro-gun credentials, not to mention shooting skills, and hunting-hear. And she also gets-in a TLC sponsored political plug to drill in ANWR (the Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge). In her constant Twitter/Facebook promotion of the show, she has been noting the fact that she will be “hunting at the edge of ANWR, where you can see the uninhabited lands that warehouse billions of barrels of American energy supplies underground just waiting for the political will to allow responsible resource development.”

Frequent viewers of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” will note that ANWR seems to be the first piece of Alaskan landscape that Palin doesn’t find awe-inspiring or breath-taking.
    More than five people give a fuck about hunting? I thought it was mostly about factory farming treating animals poorly at this point.
    It's a dog whistle about gun control, which doesn't really give a shit about hunting rifles anyway.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I don't think even the most strident gun control activists are going to raise too much of a stink if you are subsistence hunting in the wilds of alaska.

That having been said, sarah is so filthy rich that her championing subsistence hunting is akin to Donald Trump discussing the finer points of a blue collar life style.

Gaddez on
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Seeing as how Kennedy's religion speech is back in the news, it reminds me of Mitt Romney's spin on the speech, which was "I'm just as crazy as you!"

DoctorArch on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Gaddez wrote: »
    That having been said, sarah is so filthy rich that her championing subsistence hunting is akin to Donald Trump discussing the finer points of a blue collar life style.

Well they have all those servants to watch and learn from.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    What is hilarious is that Palin mentions hypocrisy against hunters when her government actively provided opposition against native Alaskan people including their voting rights and subsistence hunting and fishing.
    She mentions "how we fill our freezers" when she attempted to block on numerous occasions subsistence protections that native Alaskans depend on for survival.

Why did she do this? To expand sport and commercial fishing/hunting.

I genuinely hope Sarah Palin dies in a most horrible fashion. I'll even throw a huge party celebrating her grim demise.

Shogun on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    What are the costs of hunting versus the costs of fishing in Alaska anyway?

Couscous on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dear fuckwad, most meat in the grocery store does not come from hunting, you twat, it comes from fucking factory farms! How exactly do you hunt a cow, stick it in unattractive clothing and march it down a runway?

Captain Carrot on
This discussion has been closed.