As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I would join you but my local man-child is watching a film on the television at the moment.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    You fucks had better still be playing 30 minutes from now when I get off work

Hopefully my connection doesn't throw a temper tantrum tonight

I just logged off to watch a movie.

Now my wife wants to watch some piece of shit show about feelings or some shit.

So I will be on later when you get home.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    what kind of world are we living in where younger brothers are able to rule over the older brothers

A world where noogies, indian burns, and hurtz donuts don't exist.

Hunter on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    man, you guys were kids when that shit was okay

that shit's not okay anymore

I cant just punch him in the arm when he acts like this, then he fake cries and I get grounded.

in a world of psychological proxy wars the natural order has changed, shifted in favor of the younger siblings

like, all the teenaged dudes on here with siblings can attest to this phenomenon

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    it is some bullshit

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    You have to prove to him that your punishment is less of an issue then him being a little shit and you punching him in the face.

Sock him and take the punishment. Then hit him as soon as possible for telling on you. Assert your dominance.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    this is why being an only child is the only solution

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    My sister is older, but I didn't tolerate her being a bitch and then ratting me out to my parents when I smacked her for it.

She eventually learned that I would always get her worse than whatever punishment my mom could muster, and my dad usually just told her to fight her own battles and not to be a tattle tale.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    You have to prove to him that your punishment is less of an issue then him being a little shit and you punching him in the face.

Sock him and take the punishment. Then hit him as soon as possible for telling on you. Assert your dominance.

man you're not GETTING IT

that may have worked when you were a child but times have changed and that? that does not work any more!

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

man you're not GETTING IT

that may have worked when you were a child but times have changed and that? that does not work any more!

That strategy has worked for hundreds of years. Stop making excuses, reach down in your pants, and find your testicles.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    wait a second, YOU were the younger sibling?

not talking to you

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Dominance is not based on birth order, it's based on who is the bitch and who has the ether net cable while you're too afraid to do anything about it.

Hunter on
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    VALVE you're not punching hard enough

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    when the time comes, simply light the Assbro Signal and I will be there

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    The AssBro signal is simply the Goatse guy in the bath tub killing and/or raping a courtesan.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    the Assbro Signal is just the poison icon

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    oh fuck, I forgot to mention, whenever you make him upset(via punching, stern lectures about punching, etc.)

he goes into breakdown mode and screams and cries at you until you leave the room.

what happens when I punch him in the arm and he does that?

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    The siren is people cursing you for poisoning them.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    oh fuck, I forgot to mention, whenever you make him upset(via punching, stern lectures about punching, etc.)

he goes into breakdown mode and screams and cries at you until you leave the room.

You call him a pussy, laugh at his tantrum, and remind him that the more he cries the better it makes you feel when you punch him.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    obedience schools work on dogs, right

they should have those for children

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    a twelve year old shouldn't be having fucking temper tantrums

that is too old to cry whenever you don't get your way

also consider the assbro symbol lit

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    punch him in the temple

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I've found with my son that you have to break their spirit early so they listen. I haven't had to actually discipline him in well over 2 years simply because he knows when my tone of voice changes that I'm fucking serious.

Dad Voice™

Works every time.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

You call him a pussy, laugh at his tantrum, and remind him that the more he cries the better it makes you feel when you punch him.

okay, what happens after my dad forcibly removes me from the room for pounding on him?

oh, wait a second, didn't this happen already?

oh yeah, it did

like, an hour ago

wonder how it will go this time!

tSpeed whenever he was little and threw a tantrum my mom would always cave so he never stopped doing them

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Then your parents are actively making your brother into a little shitheel.

He will be killed in highschool and college if he still behaves this way at 12. You should speak to your dad about it. Avoid your mom. Moms fall for that shit.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Then your parents are actively making your brother into a little shitheel.

He will be killed in highschool and college if he still behaves this way at 12. You should speak to your dad about it. Avoid your mom. Moms fall for that shit.

homeschooled, dogg!

one day he threw a big enough tantrum when it was time to get up for school that she just said "fuck this" and pulled all three of us out and now all he does is sit at the computer all day.

you know, sometimes I wonder if she's purposely creating an obese man child so she can have somethin to take care of when she's old.

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    aaaaand now this just turned kind of sad

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Bath and 12 hour shit needs to log on.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Crashmo wrote: »
    aaaaand now this just turned kind of sad

fucking tell me about it

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Smile sweetly get a book read it and wait it out.

I mean you dudes are basically enabling him by letting him get what he wants from temper tantrums.

Like hunter said. Tell him you will get him back after you get your punnishment and you don't care.

He carries on because he gets what he wants, which is you leaving him alone because you go along with the punnishment.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    homeschooling is still legal?

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    homeschooling is still legal?

its the only way to get a good christian edumacation for your Real American children

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    alright, I had to move the xbox but it is officially AssBro time

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    so how did the conspiracy to ensure every single one of primus' kills got stolen go

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    woo I got the fireworks!

and I'm like 5000 points away from 12 so next time I wont have to wait ten minutes for you jerks to finish playing advanced wanted!

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    so how did the conspiracy to ensure every single one of primus' kills got stolen go

It continued even after the rest of you left. I poisoned someone three times in a match, and every time some shitfuck ran up and stabbed the guy right after I poisoned him. Even after I went into game chat and explained that it earns more points if they die from poison, and that there was another dude next to him he could have stabbed.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    it really did! the fucking pubbers kept following him around and shanking whoever he locked onto.

he got sooooo mad

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    all according to keikaku

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Sometime I should play with you dukes.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    if we can figure out how to turn anger into power

all we gotta do is put Primus and Gray Adder in a room with Assbro and we will solve the energy crisis

Speed Racer on