As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[DnD 4E PbP] Scales of War Part 1: Rescue at Rivenroar-(OOC thread)

1262728293032»

• Options
    TobagganTobaggan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Sorry for my absence, folks. After I died in game, real life kind of caught up with me for a little bit. I knew you guys could finish the skeletons without me though.

Unless there are any qualms, I'll just go ahead and take that communal greatsword. Very nice indeed.

Also, I'm confused. I was dying for a little bit, but one of Trous's IC posts has me regaining consciousness. Do I have any death save rolls I need to do or do I have to spend surges to get better? Or does gaining a level automatically deal with that? Dying is so complicated.

Tobaggan on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    We'll just assume Trous Healed you (taking ten on his Heal skill to stabalize you), you spent some Healing surges to full, then regained your Healing Surges when you leveled up.

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Do I have to take Cheese and Blurbl's past posts as !Readies?

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yes

Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Haven't checked the OOC in a while... D: Yeah, take my post as a ready.

Blurbl on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Good then. Now we'll finally go on.

TiamatZ on