As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Organi[chat]

1616263646567»

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Youtube Poop is easily the worst thing on youtube. I can deal with the comments being hilariously and famously bad, but I can't stand 500 copies of a video where most of them deliberately stutter, have been rearranged randomly, and are covered in every video filter that comes with the virus-riddled pirated copy of AviSynth that some 14 year old got off The Pirate Bay.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I can't decide if I'm happy with the classes I have enrolled in next semester.

Logic, World Religions, and Trig

The second two I'm happy with

So really I just can't decide if Logic will be fun or too much work combined with the other two and working full time

Nocturne on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Elizabeth Edwards apparently died this morning.

Holy shit. I heard the other day that she was taking a turn for the worse, but I didn't think it was that bad.
    yeah, I heard just this morning she was stopping treatment

huh

Elendil on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Tarranon wrote: »
    abdhy did you know that there is a strong correlation between being annoyed with skylar and having zero empathy?

true fact

so maybe I'm a sociapath who cares

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Elendil wrote: »

Holy shit. I heard the other day that she was taking a turn for the worse, but I didn't think it was that bad.
    yeah, I heard just this morning she was stopping treatment

huh
    NYTimes wrote:
    Mrs. Edwards posted a Facebook message to friends on Monday, saying, “I have been sustained throughout my life by three saving graces — my family, my friends, and a faith in the power of resilience and hope.” She added: “The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that.”

:(

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I can't decide if I'm happy with the classes I have enrolled in next semester.

Logic, World Religions, and Trig

The second two I'm happy with

So really I just can't decide if Logic will be fun or too much work combined with the other two and working full time
    religion isn't real

Elendil on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Man this is going to sound nuts but being depressed and having a mental illness has been part of my identity for so long that there will be a void if this is all under control on the new dosages and I feel fine.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

John Edwards drowning his sorrows in 19 year old waitress.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Youtube Poop is easily the worst thing on youtube. I can deal with the comments being hilariously and famously bad, but I can't stand 500 copies of a video where most of them deliberately stutter, have been rearranged randomly, and are covered in every video filter that comes with the virus-riddled pirated copy of AviSynth that some 14 year old got off The Pirate Bay.

Seriously

My brother tried to show me a couple of those

I couldn't make it very far in, and some of those fucking things are like five minutes long

Random and weird does not automatically make something funny, and this is coming form a person who loves Tim and Eric

Nocturne on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    desc on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Man this is going to sound nuts but being depressed and having a mental illness has been part of my identity for so long that there will be a void if this is all under control on the new dosages and I feel fine.
    I know exactly what you mean

Elendil on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I find Tim and Eric fascinating from the commercials but won't watch it

Ludious on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Damn it so played Galio the first time since they nerfed him. Not happy at all. So don't feel nearly as awesome or useful as I did.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    Elendil, start the new chat.

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.