As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hosted Exchange & Backup

ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
So, I'm shopping to reconstruct my office's server around hosted Exchange and doing a cloud backup. Right now, we use a single server for 28 people, all using Outlook, and have a 200GB server. I anticipate a big increase in our storage needs, so probably 500GB-1TB cloud backup to start with, along with all 28 hosted exchange accounts (we keep everything on the server, so that's all we need to back up; no need to back up the individual workstations). What are good companies to look at? Who is reliable, and really cost-effective?

Thanatos on

• SpudgeSpudge Witty comments go next to this blue dot thingyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Go straight through Microsoft, check 'em out here

They were EASILY 50% cheaper than other hosted services, offered more and were more customizable.

We were paying 15/mo for a user to have Outlook 2Gb, OCS and SharePoint. They offer cloud services but we didn't need it, so I don't know on that end.

Spudge on
    Play With Me
    Xbox - IT Jerk
    PSN - MicroChrist

I'm too fuckin' poor to play
    WordsWFriends - zeewoot