As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] Obsidian Spur -We've got the best Heals Anywhere!- (Sargeras US)

• Options
    WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    JamesDM wrote: »
    I have recently started playing on the Blackhand server with my girlfriend and her friends. Is there any way for me to join a cross server PA channel or something so that I can have someone talk to besides a group of Russian hardcore serious business players?

Sadly not :(

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Wulf wrote: »
    I have recently started playing on the Blackhand server with my girlfriend and her friends. Is there any way for me to join a cross server PA channel or something so that I can have someone talk to besides a group of Russian hardcore serious business players?

Sadly not :(

The best way to do it is to sit on the vent of your choice to avoid the boredom of your server.

Kai_San on
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'll probably just do that... I just started am Orclock on Sargeras, so we will see how that pans out.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I'll probably just do that... I just started am Orclock on Sargeras, so we will see how that pans out.

Just hit us up for an invite sometime :)

Wulf on
  • Options
    devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oh a side note, I will be gone for the next week or so now, merry christmas losers!

dev/punishable.

deveric on
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So, gentlemen. I have a problem that the Spurs may be in a position to solve.

The shaman in question's name is Chainstorm. If, y'know, someone would remove this shaman's head from their shoulders, that'd be fantastic. Would definitely help a Dark Iron cousin out.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    PMAvers wrote: »
    So, gentlemen. I have a problem that the Spurs may be in a position to solve.

The shaman in question's name is Chainstorm. If, y'know, someone would remove this shaman's head from their shoulders, that'd be fantastic. Would definitely help a Dark Iron cousin out.

There will be blood.

Or as Brick puts it, and I think he puts it best...

BLOOOOOOOOOD, YEEEEES, MORE BLOOOOOOOOOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

Wulf on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So, new wing of ICC 10 comes out this week I hear. Pretty exciting stuff, since we have the first wing on farm!

Wulf on
  • Options
    Wombat02Wombat02 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Aww... I was going to come Necropost the shit out of this thread. Only to find out it has been in semi-regular usage. Boo Dhavlesh.

Wombat02 on
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    2-3 months, thats kind of a necro post. Like a baby necro.

Kai_San on
  • Options
    LockeColeLockeCole Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    6 months necroposty enough?

Anyway, with 4.0 hitting soon people are starting to show up, if anyone is looking for a guild now is a good time to join so we can level the guild some before cata launches :D.

LockeCole on
  • Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hate to break it to you; they're turning guild xp off before Cata ships.

EDIT: OS still raids? I'm currently guildless in Sargeras and it'd be nice to do...something besides pugging I guess?

lionheart_m on
    3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Not regularly, sometimes people put an achievement run for something together, but mostly poking this to get see if we can get some new people at the start of the expansion this time instead of waiting until the raid roster dwindles down first :D

LockeCole on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Thread Resurrection goooooo. :mrgreen:

6 days to Cata, huzzah.

LockeCole on
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Welcome back you disgusting monsters. I will always group with you Weerea <3

(and by <3 I mean die warlock trash)

Walt on
  • Options
    DajianDajian Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I was happy to get my officer rank back but a little sad to have to give up my legend status on Elohi.

The war horn is sounded old spurs return!

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Dajian wrote: »
    I was happy to get my officer rank back but a little sad to have to give up my legend status on Elohi.

The war horn is sounded old spurs return!

Seriously, lots of old people coming back for this one. 1-60 is super awesome now, although it makes the trip to outland kind of depressing.

LockeCole on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Well for me I stopped playing in vanilla. So, BC and WotLK was all bright and shiny new for me.

I plan on taking my war and mage to 85 then spending sometime with a gobo shamman doing old world stuff. By then IBC and WotLK stuff shouldn't be too stale for me again. I guess I am lucky I didn't s;pg thruough those expansions when they were new.

Dajian on
  • Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Wow, I never thought anything would make me want to play WoW again.

Thank god my computer is in a seatainer!

I miss OS. Best guild ever.

Comahawk on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Comahawk wrote: »
    Wow, I never thought anything would make me want to play WoW again.

Thank god my computer is in a seatainer!

I miss OS. Best guild ever.

In a what now?

LockeCole on
  • Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Seatainer... A container made for going on a cargo ship. Air and water tight.

Comahawk on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Comahawk wrote: »
    Seatainer... A container made for going on a cargo ship. Air and water tight.

Surrounded by Seamen.... :lol:

Wulf on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    So, should I try and fight off the sea of 80's trying to kill me while I quest to get Elohi to 85 starting tomorrow night OR should I roll up my goblin shaman and just have to deal with a flood of people in their starting zone. Decisions decisions.

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Dajian wrote: »
    So, should I try and fight off the sea of 80's trying to kill me while I quest to get Elohi to 85 starting tomorrow night OR should I roll up my goblin shaman and just have to deal with a flood of people in their starting zone. Decisions decisions.

It would be pretty sweet to have whole groups worth of people leveling. That way we can really work on those guild achievements and crap :P

Wulf on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Sold, Elohi will be leveling starting after I get my kid to sleep tomorrow. (only excpetion is if my coworker decides to start playing tomorrow which means I'll need to do some hand holding.)

Dajian on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Gah! #1425 in queue to join sargeras. See you guys in 30 mins.

EDIT: 177 to go :(

Dajian on
  • Options
    Wicked Uncle ErnieWicked Uncle Ernie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Gah, fuck queue times. >.>

Wicked Uncle Ernie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Alliance in queue: 1300
    Alliance waiting to bend you over when you zone into Hyjal: almost the whole server :P

Wulf on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Wulf wrote: »
    Alliance in queue: 1300
    Alliance waiting to bend you over when you zone into Hyjal: almost the whole server :P

Hey lets be fair.

Some of them are waiting in Vashj'ir

LockeCole on
  • Options
    XArchangelXXArchangelX Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    For serious, was 1830 in queue last night. I heard some serious server switching discussion, but I am hoping the stupid rush will wear out in the coming weeks. The whole underwater zone was a massive clusterfuck to even try to get anything done. Though the leveling would be stupidly fast if you didn't have to fight so hard for quest spawns.

XArchangelX on
    Eve Online is a terrible game, but I used to play, for the lulz!
    Steam
    Only the strong can help the weak.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    For serious, was 1830 in queue last night. I heard some serious server switching discussion, but I am hoping the stupid rush will wear out in the coming weeks. The whole underwater zone was a massive clusterfuck to even try to get anything done. Though the leveling would be stupidly fast if you didn't have to fight so hard for quest spawns.

That was just kravik venting - the only free transfers they would ever do on sargeras would be ally leaving.

LockeCole on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Dhav was getting pretty cranky around midnight, and he wasn't talking about free switches, either.

XArchangelX on
    Steam
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    On the off chance that I start playing again I would want to play with you guys... so does anyone know if Sargeras is accepting paid transfers?

DemonStacey on
  • Options
    projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Deca wants to play. But Deca is looking at an hour long queue. :(

projectmayhem on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, calling my wife at like 4:30 tonight and making her put me in the queue.

XArchangelX on
    Steam
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    On the off chance that I start playing again I would want to play with you guys... so does anyone know if Sargeras is accepting paid transfers?

I think so? No idea for sure though.

As for getting someone to pop you in the queue - I like it :) I'm on the east coast though, so usually when I get home there is only a 5-10 min queue, a hour later though...

LockeCole on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    So, having the wife log me on worked out rather nicely. Just tedious as fuck to get anything done, I have 2-3 hours per night to actually level, and I spend an hour wiping in the BRC or TotT with retards then another hour waiting for respawns or brief wave of horde control over quest-givers. I managed to knock out Nespirah last night, though.

XArchangelX on
    Steam
  • Options
    Pirate ViperPirate Viper Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I haven't play since Vanilla wow, but I caved and upgraded all the way to Cata, any room in the Spur for someone who is essentially brand new to the game?

Pirate Viper on
  • Options
    projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I haven't play since Vanilla wow, but I caved and upgraded all the way to Cata, any room in the Spur for someone who is essentially brand new to the game?

Send me a tell (Kisen) =D

projectmayhem on
  • Options
    baronfelbaronfel Would you say I have a _plethora_?Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm succumbing to the siren call of Cata, and I'll be logging in hopefully this evening to start up again. Thinking rogue? Never really played one before, was a Pally tank/dpser and Death Knight tank/dpser in Wrath for a bit.

Anywho I'll hit up an ossifer when I get in and see if you fine folk are accepting new members.

EDIT - Or not, looks like Sargeras is locked up tight. Maybe in a few days, then :)

baronfel on