As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW-EU] www.obsidianspur.eu

• XzarXzar Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Well, my warrior has been moved over but there's noone online to invite me to the guild :(

Xzar on
  • AstnsAstns Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Xzar wrote: »
    Well, my warrior has been moved over but there's noone online to invite me to the guild :(

I'll do my best to be on from lunchtime onwards today to sort out invites and such.

Astns on
    edited November 2010
    Going to see if we can pull an ICC 10 raid off on Sunday, check your calendars and sign up if you can make it.

With a bit of luck we can get that pesky Kingslayer title before Cataclysm.

Astns on
  • Reginald GaribaldiReginald Garibaldi Registered User new member
    edited November 2010
    Oooo ooo can I join the guild? Just rolled a troll druid called Regynald on the server.

Reginald Garibaldi on
  • Prof. AwesomeProf. Awesome Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Sure, if somebody is on to invite you.
    Just /who Obsidian Spur to see, everyone has invite rights for the moment.

Prof. Awesome on
    edited November 2010
    Hello, we had some more people joining in the past few days who havent posted in this thread yet.
    I am kinda losing track of who's who. :rotate:
    Could everyone make a post here listing their characters, so I can compile a list for the OP?

Prof. Awesome on
  • AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Addah, Addak and Bentley are the guys I have in guild but I may drop the hunter as hhe was only really there so I could chat in guild while waiting on transfers.

If I don't delete him, I will be tempted to play him!

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Hey, do you guys do any organized raiding? Im trying to find a new server to play on/a new guild, as being solo in WoW is really boring.

Im an aussie, so you know, weird time zones.

joshua1 on
    edited November 2010
    joshua1 wrote: »
    Hey, do you guys do any organized raiding? Im trying to find a new server to play on/a new guild, as being solo in WoW is really boring.

We plan to, although things are slow at the moment as the guild is still 'coming out of hibernation' as it were.

Astns on
  • NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Man I would be so in for this but you know, wedding and all that shit.

Norgoth on
  • joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Astns wrote: »

We plan to, although things are slow at the moment as the guild is still 'coming out of hibernation' as it were.

I'm really trying to find a nice guild to play with. I rolled a a UD hunter to try playing with Shambler Milk, but i really need to find a guild that let's me raid. Which I have never done. But yeah.... being Australian sucks. Damn this colony.

Also... seriously, there isn't a PA frostmourne guild? So annoying!

joshua1 on
  • TheFallOfHenryTTheFallOfHenryT Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Thanks to everyone being so gentle with me on my first time haha

I'm the Belf Priest Beartholomew

TheFallOfHenryT on
    642642-1.png
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Think I might have to join you guys again, I really want to level some Horde.

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
    edited November 2010

Wouldn't you have to buy a new account to play with us?
    Norgoth wrote: »

Damnit Evidar, you better be here on the 7th!

Prof. Awesome on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    Norgoth wrote: »

She can play too!

Blizzard are still being fuckmuppets about the faction change for my rogue. :x

Echo on
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Right you nerds everyone sign up for the sunday raid.

Never been ICC and OH GOD CATA TUESDAY IM SO EXCITED. Ahem.

Also let's do the rest of the dungeon achievs on Sunday so dudes can get their red proto.

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • DrCongoDrCongo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    Markin' this thread!

I played vanilla WoW when it first came out, played a few characters to the 30s or something... now reactivated my account. Started dabbling about on Saurfang, if you see a Tauren Paladin called Lukather say hi! :)

If I manage to level up enough (time is quite limited, w/ kids & work) and not to suck horribly, I'd like to join in on Obsidian Spur hijinks. we'll see.

I gotta say, going online, seeing Mulgore and Thunder Bluff after being away 5 years or so, it was like coming home :)

DrCongo on
  • Saint MadnessSaint Madness Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys, I'm interested in joining.

I haven't played in roughly 2 years now, I have an 80 warrior and a 74 mage who was my main for most of my 3 years playing WoW.

I've never played Hordeside so I'd like to experience it, I'm thinking about rolling a Tauren Paladin but I don't know what you guys are looking for.

Anywhere I can get some info?

Saint Madness on
    edited December 2010
    Don't think we have a regular pally of any kind, but if I'm wrong others correct me.

Jump on and just ask for an inv.

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys, I'm interested in joining.

I haven't played in roughly 2 years now, I have an 80 warrior and a 74 mage who was my main for most of my 3 years playing WoW.

I've never played Hordeside so I'd like to experience it, I'm thinking about rolling a Tauren Paladin but I don't know what you guys are looking for.

Anywhere I can get some info?

Feel free to play whatever you like, we don't have any restrictions. As Immortal says just hop on and ask for an invite.

Astns on
    edited December 2010
    So who's gonna be on at midnight Monday? I imagine most will be solo questing but would be good to have a dungeon group together for instances.

mere_immortal on
    edited December 2010
    So who's gonna be on at midnight Monday? I imagine most will be solo questing but would be good to have a dungeon group together for instances.

I would be, but for my destitution :cry:

Astns on
  • KagliciousKaglicious Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I should be, and would be more than happy to get some dungeons rolling on my rogue.

Kaglicious on
  • XzarXzar Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'll be on, ready for some questing and dungeoneering.

Xzar on
    edited December 2010
    In case any new EU peoples are looking for guilds to get back into Wow with now that Cata is out.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
  • SenshiSenshi BALLING OUT OF CONTROL WavefrontRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    New members might want to consider playing shammies.

we only have one, I think. Not only is he a bit of a douche, he's also almost never active.

Senshi on
    edited December 2010
    Senshi wrote: »

we only have one, I think. Not only is he a bit of a douche, he's also almost never active.

Haha funnily enough the guy who I recruited form the general wow thread has rolled a shammie

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    edited December 2010

So when are you going to stop getting banned constantly and resub Wave?

Astns on
    edited December 2010
    Awesome, what spec is he going?

Well, ast, that depends on when you fix your MSN. Also I traded in my PSP and my games, I have a ridiculous amount of credit now, so I'll be getting a gamecard, cataclysm, and probably the battlechest for my brother for his birthday. Should net me about 90 days of playtime considering I RAF'd my brother (but he's refusing to play because he's being a hipster faggot. "omg wow is too popular to be good wave can't you buy me minecraft instead because I don't have a credit card and our parents are draconian when it comes to vidya" haha fuck you bro, you'll play what I want you to play)

15 year-olds, man.

Scourge of society is what they are.

Senshi on
    edited December 2010
    Awesome, what spec is he going?

Not too sure, he's not online now.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys, we should start dumping all sorts of new crafting stuff into the GB so people can really start getting their professions up.

Prof. Awesome on
  • TPSouTPSou Mr Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hey I joined yesterday as Teep, a Shaman goblin, level 11 atm

TPSou on
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys, we should start dumping all sorts of new crafting stuff into the GB so people can really start getting their professions up.

If anyone needs any Elementium ore/bars give me a shout, 2 nights of questing in Deepholm filled my bags like crazy.

Fuck Obsidium though.

mere_immortal on
  • TPSouTPSou Mr Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Thinking of levelling up 3 characters for a while, my goblin shaman, a Troll Mage (who I'll add to the guild once he's rolled since we seem to have one mage) and maybe a Worgen, are there any guilds set up for alliance-side alts?

TPSou on
    edited December 2010
    We have one mage but they're only about 68 I think and not active atm.

mere_immortal on
  • NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Anyone in here want to try and send me a scroll of resurrection, I am going to resub soon and my friends are all from countries where they can't be sent from.

I don't know if I can accept it due to my country but it's worth trying.

Also I am going to apply for this guild when I resub as my former guilds have all gone kaput so need a new hangout (I am a very casual player).

If you are up for trying the scroll thing look for my mail address in the MSN field on my profile on these forums.

EDIT: Think I have got it sorted.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • LouieLouie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hey - loupa 80 shaman but will be mostly playing trotters my goblin priest however I am in love with smedley my 20ish mage

Louie on
    camo_sig.png
    Twitter - discolouie PSN - Loupa Steam - Loupa
    edited December 2010
    Hey kolb, make sure you put "casuals welcome" in the OP if it isn't already in

most of us are pretty casual to begin with, so if you're casual, you'll fit right in

Senshi on
    edited December 2010

most of us are pretty casual to begin with, so if you're casual, you'll fit right in

Why aren't you playing yet?

Prof. Awesome on
    edited December 2010

Why aren't you playing yet?

Cause he's so casual. I'd suspected it for awhile now.

Astns on