As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I like drawing robots, mech and demonic things

124»

• travistravistravistravis Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    i guess so. i love all that stuff in game design. you just reminded me of the christmas i spent playing through kingdom hearts.i bought these japanese horror comics aswell then. one had a woman who men kept killing and she kept coming back to life and killing them. another had a boy with weird skin. another was about swirls and the people all swirled together and they turned into snails and stuff. does anyone know what these were?

also i thought this thread was dead in like page 6 or 7. all new stuff is in the cartoon drawings thread. maybe it isnt as catchy a title but i wanted to expand a bit.

travistravis on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    i guess so. i love all that stuff in game design. you just reminded me of the christmas i spent playing through kingdom hearts.i bought these japanese horror comics aswell then. one had a woman who men kept killing and she kept coming back to life and killing them. another had a boy with weird skin. another was about swirls and the people all swirled together and they turned into snails and stuff. does anyone know what these were?

also i thought this thread was dead in like page 6 or 7. all new stuff is in the cartoon drawings thread. maybe it isnt as catchy a title but i wanted to expand a bit.

That's all Junji Ito's stuff. The immortal girl one is Tomie and the one with the swirls is Uzumaki.

Spectre-x on
  • travistravistravistravis Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    yeah thats it. i thought that was shit hot. i lost them when i moved house and couldn't remember what they were called. It just turned into japanese noise in my head

travistravis on