As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Plea for Penny Arcade to finish the Rainslick Series of games

mordaki987mordaki987 Registered User new member
edited December 2010 in Penny Arcade Games
O_o I realize this plea may fall upon deaf ears. But i would like to strongly ask, beg, plea, grovel whatever you want to call it to Penny Arcade to complete the On The Rainslick Precipice of Darkness series. You can't just leave it hanging at episode 2. I realize deathspank at least i think thats the name of the game took precidence but you can't ignore us fans of the rainslick series of games. You gotta finish what yall started in episode !. The episodic adventures of Gabe, Tych and all of the other characters have to go on to episode 3 and however many episodes penny arcade planned to make of this great and fun mystery rpg style anime game. I hope and pray that somewhere along the line it continues from where it left off.

mordaki987 on

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Good news. The story continues right here.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mordaki987mordaki987 Registered User new member
    edited December 2010
    in response to that i meant in game form dear not in text pages like i see. penny arcade games needs to finish what they started plain and simple! And by that i mean not cop out and do what it appears that they have done! Which is be cheapskates and finish it through a simple text read. I don't think so kiddies! Aint gonna fly with me!

mordaki987 on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    if you'd like to pay maybe $2 000 000 for your copy of the game, this could very well happen

Brolo on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2010
    mordaki987 wrote: »
    I don't think so kiddies! Aint gonna fly with me!

This is going to get you a whole shitload of nowhere

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.