As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SE++ Secrete Satans: Final day to send before WRATH

• Options
    JyardanaJyardana Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dearest secret satan, your third gift arrived today which has left me perplexed as I have only received two so far.

I read the first sentence in the letter to see that it was the third, and stopped reading in order to preserve the sequencing of the gifts. My mail carrier is batshit insane so it wouldn't surprise me to find out hes got a bag of mail in the back of his truck from last week still undelivered. I will finish reading and checking out the gift after I get the middle one!

Jyardana on
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    While running to the store, a leopard nearly bit me

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm pretty sure my Satan has already bought all of my gifts but if anyone wants to just get me something because I'm a pretty cool guy...

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Universe-Masterworks-Galactus-Silver/dp/B003I86BNG/ref=sr_1_1?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&qid=1292286409&sr=8-1

I WANT THIS AND MY WIFE WON'T LET ME BUY IT!

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    gifts gifts gifts gifts

workin on em

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm pretty sure my Satan has already bought all of my gifts but if anyone wants to just get me something because I'm a pretty cool guy...

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Universe-Masterworks-Galactus-Silver/dp/B003I86BNG/ref=sr_1_1?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&qid=1292286409&sr=8-1

How many black eyes does she currently have?

Hunter on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    Hunter wrote: »

How many black eyes does she currently have?

I'm trying to convince her but we've spent too much on Christmas already. Plus she says it will just collect dust...that's what collectible figures are for!

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Oh gosh so excited, the gifts are all packed into the box and I just have to figure out something sassy to write to my Satanee

You'll get it soon dude, I hope you like it!

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Is it me?

I'm waiting so patiently...I want presents dammit!

Hunter on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The Geek wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    oh fuck it's nostalgia time

god dammit now I want to play sonic adventure why the fuck did my mom have to throw away my dreamcast

you can buy it on Xbox Live for 800 points

If you've got a Wii or a Gamecube, you'd probably be able to pick up a used Gamecube version even cheaper.

you know I think I'm gonna do this

my wii is getting repaired but I found the gamecube and have been playing super mario sunshine and shit

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    THREE DAYS

THREE DAYS, SATANEE

THEN
    THE GIFTENING

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

god dammit now I want to play sonic adventure why the fuck did my mom have to throw away my dreamcast

If you've got a Wii or a Gamecube, you'd probably be able to pick up a used Gamecube version even cheaper.

my wii is getting repaired but I found the gamecube and have been playing super mario sunshine and shit

Also with your snail pace internet connection, it would take approximately a millennium to download it on XBox.

Hunter on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Is it me?

Mmmmmaybe

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Usagi wrote: »
    Is it me?

Mmmmmaybe

Don't toy with me.

Everyday I see deliveries at my house, and everyday it's something my wife ordered for some piece of shit family member that isn't me.

Hunter on
  • Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So the Chrome laptop coming to my zip wasn't for me. I'm desperately in need of a package to make me happy.

I'm not too thrilled about the way that sentence came out, but I'm too sad to fix it.

DHS Odium on
    Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    B.C. was not screwing around and is a good person. Just wanted to put that out there.

Perrsun on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Perrsun wrote: »
    B.C. was not screwing around and is a good person. Just wanted to put that out there.

I have horrible self control and I read the rest of his letter so I know my gifts are coming from him. I hope I didn't come off as thinking he didn't actually send me three. I was just bitching about my mail carrier because we've had problems with him before.

Also- B.C. The gifts so far are fucking rad! I saw street fighter and giggled with joy ^_^ I'll post pics tomorrow when I'm not feverish and feeling like arse.

Jyardana on
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Well my gift was delivered but my only worry is that it was signed for by someone who has a different name that my satanee.

I will give it a few days then send a message to them asking them to hunt that person down and kill them.

Aphostile on
    Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    payday is thursday

then all my shtuff is gettin sent

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Jyardana wrote: »

I have horrible self control and I read the rest of his letter so I know my gifts are coming from him. I hope I didn't come off as thinking he didn't actually send me three. I was just bitching about my mail carrier because we've had problems with him before.

Also- B.C. The gifts so far are fucking rad! I saw street fighter and giggled with joy ^_^ I'll post pics tomorrow when I'm not feverish and feeling like arse.

I had no idea he had you, and didn't get that impression. I made the comment because his threats from the previous thread(s) weren't threats, they were promises.

Perrsun on
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So, I got a bunch of packages in the mail today. Not thinking much about it because I ordered a bunch of stuff for my Wife, I got into tearing them open to find...

3 volumes of The Death of Captain America!!! I'm super excited.

The packing slip said this was part of my gift and the rest will be shipping seperately so I'm going to wait to post pictures!

Also, I don't know who it is from except it is from someone with a GIRLSNAME!!

That's me! I didn't realize it'd ship in 2 boxes, so I only put my name on one of the gift notes.

Glad you like them! The next box should come tomorrow.

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    So, I got a bunch of packages in the mail today. Not thinking much about it because I ordered a bunch of stuff for my Wife, I got into tearing them open to find...

3 volumes of The Death of Captain America!!! I'm super excited.

The packing slip said this was part of my gift and the rest will be shipping seperately so I'm going to wait to post pictures!

Also, I don't know who it is from except it is from someone with a GIRLSNAME!!

That's me! I didn't realize it'd ship in 2 boxes, so I only put my name on one of the gift notes.

Glad you like them! The next box should come tomorrow.

Heck yeah! It will probably come just as I'm getting out of work. Then...FANCY PICTURES!

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    That post makes far more sense now that it is written not by Annie.

Blake T on
  • Options
    PkErthbndPkErthbnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I bought all my Satanee's things yesterday! Just one more thing left to do, then I'm wrapping them and sending them Wednesday. Hopefully they'll arrive by Saturday or Monday.

So excited.

PkErthbnd on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Butler wrote: »
    Blake T wrote: »
    IpseDixit wrote: »
    So I went to my parents house today and there were FIVE packages waiting for me!

So what do I find inside in these packages? Totally awesome dreamcast games that's what! Included were Soul Calibur, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Space Channel 5 (In what appeared to be the factory plastic), Jet Grind Radio (ALSO in what appears to be factory plastic) and Shenmue! My satan also got me a rumble pack which ALSO appears to be NIB.

This is so so so so awesome! Thank you so much to my currently anonymous Australian Satan! Well anonymous because I only have your real name and not your forum name. Thank you so much!

Now I just have to figure out how to fix the hard resets on my dreamcast and I will finally be able to play worthwhile games with it
    I totally know who this is.

its me

im the satan

(oh God I hate myself for doing that)

I had planned to remain anonymous for a while longer but I guess the return address info has ruined about 95% of the surprise :|.

Yeah a couple of the games are new, the others are good condition second-hand. The prices for Dreamcast games on Amazon are just all over the shop. Some new games were an absolute steal, others were ten times the price even used. I tried to achieve a good balance of quality and affordability.

By the way you have one more gift coming but I can't mail it until next week, so you probably won't get it until after Christmas. It's nothing that you've asked for but I think you're gonna like it.

AWESOME

You get a million high fives

One MILLION

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Some of my friends playtested Portal 2 last week.
    I could have, but was busy, but I could in the future.

How jealous are you because of your name? 1-10?
    Just curious!

Also, gamecube/wii meh... I still need to play my ps3. >_>

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I was asked to give a Christmas list to my extended family and after a lot of awkward hemming and hawing I said, "Well, I would really love an Xbox but I'd never buy myself one..."

And they laughed at me.

I guess what I'm saying is, mail me your unwanted systems. I'll also accept any huddled fps games yearning to be free, when it comes down to it.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

I had no idea he had you, and didn't get that impression. I made the comment because his threats from the previous thread(s) weren't threats, they were promises.

Jyardana: The second present is coming from Amazon, I ordered it about a week ago with the super cheap shipping so it should get there soon.

Perrsun: Glad you got your gift, also glad you liked it.

Post note: I saw some posts saying that people liked the photo print I got you. Does anyone want the link to my father's website? He's got a bunch of photos up.

B.C. on
    Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Butler wrote: »
    Blake T wrote: »
    So I went to my parents house today and there were FIVE packages waiting for me!

So what do I find inside in these packages? Totally awesome dreamcast games that's what! Included were Soul Calibur, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Space Channel 5 (In what appeared to be the factory plastic), Jet Grind Radio (ALSO in what appears to be factory plastic) and Shenmue! My satan also got me a rumble pack which ALSO appears to be NIB.

This is so so so so awesome! Thank you so much to my currently anonymous Australian Satan! Well anonymous because I only have your real name and not your forum name. Thank you so much!

Now I just have to figure out how to fix the hard resets on my dreamcast and I will finally be able to play worthwhile games with it
    I totally know who this is.

its me

im the satan

(oh God I hate myself for doing that)

I had planned to remain anonymous for a while longer but I guess the return address info has ruined about 95% of the surprise :|.

Yeah a couple of the games are new, the others are good condition second-hand. The prices for Dreamcast games on Amazon are just all over the shop. Some new games were an absolute steal, others were ten times the price even used. I tried to achieve a good balance of quality and affordability.

By the way you have one more gift coming but I can't mail it until next week, so you probably won't get it until after Christmas. It's nothing that you've asked for but I think you're gonna like it.

AWESOME

You get a million high fives

One MILLION

IPSE!

do you know how to fix the hard reboots?

i posted a question about it a while back. i think it's a common problem and i got a solution. never got around to try it.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    neville wrote: »

Some of my friends playtested Portal 2 last week.
    I could have, but was busy, but I could in the future.

How jealous are you because of your name? 1-10?
    Just curious!

Also, gamecube/wii meh... I still need to play my ps3. >_>

uhhh, about a 17 on the argh-why-dammit-jealousOmeter

are they allowed to talk about it?

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    DHS Odium wrote: »
    Caulk Bite 6, check your mail. The final part of your gift has arrived.

I did indeed check. however, I only found a package for someone else in the area. I shall be checking with them today to see if there was a mix up.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    B.C. wrote: »

Jyardana: The second present is coming from Amazon, I ordered it about a week ago with the super cheap shipping so it should get there soon.

Perrsun: Glad you got your gift, also glad you liked it.

Post note: I saw some posts saying that people liked the photo print I got you. Does anyone want the link to my father's website? He's got a bunch of photos up.

You should post it, I'd like to take a gander at the pics.

Jyardana on
  • Options
    B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    http://web.mac.com/scotthillmann/Site/Scott_Hillmann_Photography.html

He really likes to manipulate his colors.

PS Jyardana: It looks like the entirety of Package 2 is going to be arriving at separate times, as Amazon has delayed shipping on one of the items in the package.

So I guess you get four gifts instead of threeeeeeee

B.C. on
    Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I am mailing part of my gift today so I am not a slacker

But it's the important part (Pac-Man scarf)

So one of you will be receiving it before Christmas! :D

Sheri on
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I hope it is me, I am assuming it is because of the beasts in your title/location. My detectiving logic is flawless.

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    no it is me i am getting crocheted things from sheri

Squall on
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I know it isn't me because Sheri knows I wouldn't wear knitwear

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Squall wrote: »
    no it is me i am getting crocheted things from sheri

Well yes but you are not getting the Pac-Man scarf

Sheri on
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    aw :c

Squall on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Squall I am your secret satan.

I got you disappointment, I hope you are happy.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    No wait.

Blake T on
This discussion has been closed.