As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini] Scott Pilgrim VS The Phalla [Finale: Chaotic Downfall]

167891012»

• Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    duna was vote immune, and for some reason, scott vigged the 2nd place vote target.

your self vote put you in third place, and the vote trickled down to you.

psolms on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I vigged Cap Planet because he was hella suspicious.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    It was inadequate because Lucedes guarded Suki.

Dusda: your own vote did you in, as said.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The day that I impulsively posted against Kias and Reg Rysk was the first day I really had time to review what was happening. For those not part ofthe village network, you had me confused on who I could trust for network head. There were several people who seemed to be taking on the role. I started out the game knowing Dusda and that Kime was guard. I contacted Element Brian since his revival confirmed he was good. I told him I had the ability to SHARE MY IDENTITY to anyone. Minutes after sending it, I saw people switching their vote away from me. I thought he got the message and I was safe for a night with the village. WRONG.

Before that point I wasn't doing much because my post restriction was to song always but terribly. It was hard to do IMO so I kept quiet till day 3. I shouldn't have impulsively posted BEFORE reading past posts. But if REG Rysk hadn't killed me immediately, he would have heard that I was confirmed village with my ability.

Also read village proboard. Sir Fab, you didn't sound like network head. Your post seemed more like it was a joking thing and a lucky hit. Because for the seer to have not only a good target but also someone to play network sounded like a mafia stretch.

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I think should summarize:

Hella suspicious = Mafia OR (confused village with individual opinion)

Sheeping = Smart move

person with post restrictions = not mafia

future unnetworked village game plan = shut up and sheep

this is what I've learned from EVERY GAME that I didn't sheep. :P

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Sheeping keeps you under the radar a bit, but you came out SO AGGRESSIVE against Kias, who's power was to know I was Scott. I semi-trusted him, but the things you were saying were blatantly false. And I felt the need to defend him before people got silly.

You gotta check your facts and be careful about what you say other people are doing.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I think should summarize:

Hella suspicious = Mafia OR (confused village with individual opinion)

Sheeping = Smart move

person with post restrictions = not mafia

future unnetworked village game plan = shut up and sheep

this is what I've learned from EVERY GAME that I didn't sheep. :P

5/10 on CaptainPlanet freak-out scale. Poor form, sir, poor form.

daniant on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Hey daniant, that was more like a 10/10 on the capt planet :P na na na boo boo scale

*REG Rysk's response among others - I knew trouble coming and/or said something wrong. not networked, reading only the narrative you could have interpretted it multiple ways. Or I thought when I saw the votes piling up. I don't know.

Either way - impulsive post. wasn't meant to sound mega aggressive. Just trying to put reasoning into the vote. And I was just trying be more involved in the game rather than sitting back and watching mostly.

I really don't get all crazy annoyed like it seems. My first few games, Confused/annoyed/trying harder than I should. But now I am more "eh, fuck it. I'm dead." I have a lot more fun that way. And it is only a game in the end.

Reg rysk, you were right to stop the voting in kias. I could tell you and kias were masoned but both bad or both good was unsure. I would not play mafia that stupidly... Or that's what I want you to believe.*

:P :P :P (is that enough so that eveyone knows I have some silliness and no hard feelings?)

:P one more at myself since it's game over and no one wants to read lengthly posts by this silly goose <

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    We weren't masoned though. I had nobody in my little ring of trust. He revealed to me who he was and told me who I was. I had to assume he was either a mafia seer or actually that guy.

If it was a lie (which I didn't suspect very much it was) I would have called for Steven Stills to contact me and see if I got another response then asked the village to vote and vig the both of them.

Didn't have to come to that though. Our communication was pretty meh, he told me later he got a vig and I'm not even sure I directed it. He died the same night.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    My mason this game was that way too. Dusda contacted me day one said he was Neil and knew my name. I just assumed it was trustworthy. He also knew that Kime was the guard. So lots of craziness.

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Day 1 is the day to do that. After time passes, I could have been seer'd so it isn't as trustworthy.

REG Rysk on