As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] Obsidian Spur -We've got the best Heals Anywhere!- (Sargeras US)

12346»

• Options
    LockeColeLockeCole Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    baronfel wrote: »
    I'm succumbing to the siren call of Cata, and I'll be logging in hopefully this evening to start up again. Thinking rogue? Never really played one before, was a Pally tank/dpser and Death Knight tank/dpser in Wrath for a bit.

Anywho I'll hit up an ossifer when I get in and see if you fine folk are accepting new members.

EDIT - Or not, looks like Sargeras is locked up tight. Maybe in a few days, then :)

They really need to lock just alliance - its a high pop server, but its all bloody alliance. Get in when you can though. :)

LockeCole on
  • Options
    XArchangelXXArchangelX Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Can I be an officer again, now that I have an authenticator? Pretty please? I so enjoy changing the MotD.

XArchangelX on
    Eve Online is a terrible game, but I used to play, for the lulz!
    Steam
    Only the strong can help the weak.
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    no!

tyrannus on
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    LockeCole wrote: »
    They really need to lock just alliance - its a high pop server, but its all bloody alliance. Get in when you can though. :)

Leveling from 80-85 was a unique, terrible pleasure.

Walt on
  • Options
    XArchangelXXArchangelX Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Why does Infinity scream like a little girl every time he takes damage?

XArchangelX on
    Eve Online is a terrible game, but I used to play, for the lulz!
    Steam
    Only the strong can help the weak.
  • Options
    WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Why does Infinity scream like a little girl every time he takes damage?

He's a priest. You know what they did to him as a lowbie priest? You would scream too!

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Titanna moved her main to Sargeras. She wants to join to participate in raids and the like. Her name is Ofigeniya, she will be on and off all day and on for a good part of the night.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Congrats on the Pit Lord Argaloth guild kill guys! Also, did she get invited yet James?

Wulf on
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, my bad I forgot I even posted that. She is all added up and I think has even joined some of you dapper gents in a raid or two.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Finally getting raids going - Magmaw down, yay!

Also our forums are down, and I'm bored :P

LockeCole on
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Are you raiding Sundays/Mondays?

Walt on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Walt wrote: »
    Are you raiding Sundays/Mondays?

Thur/Sun is the plan I think - we just started today since we have people coming back from vacation.

LockeCole on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Take it! Take those heals! Yeah, you like that don't you! :P

Wulf on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Well done guys! Halfus down!

Wulf on
  • Options
    cncaudatacncaudata Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    What time do y'all raid? I would totally xfer to kill imaginary monsters with fashionable folks such as yourselves.

Oh, or it's high pop and I won't be able to...

cncaudata on
    PSN: Broodax- battle.net: broodax#1163
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    cncaudata wrote: »
    What time do y'all raid? I would totally xfer to kill imaginary monsters with fashionable folks such as yourselves.

Oh, or it's high pop and I won't be able to...

Thur/Sun are raid nights - are you not able to transfer to sargeras? that be lame.

LockeCole on
  • Options
    FishmonkeyFishmonkey Registered User regular
    Are the Spurs still alive? How's Sargeras looking these days? I'm thinking about returning to WoW after a 6 year hiatus after I heard about the new Resurrection Scrolls.

• Options
    Fishmonkey wrote: »
    Are the Spurs still alive? How's Sargeras looking these days? I'm thinking about returning to WoW after a 6 year hiatus after I heard about the new Resurrection Scrolls.

Not only are we still alive, but apparently the raids are doing hard mode something or other in the something or such :lol: