As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A [Chat]mas Carol

1555657585961»

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The western blue guy is herding a group of almost 100 zombies together.

Cinders on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    jacob the fallout dlc is a ballbuster

it is ridiculous

Elendil on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Also: I can't build trolls in Blight so I sent you the province so you can build trolls, Bama.

Did that use up your merchant ability?

yes. 3 hours until I can give anything else away.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Also: I can't build trolls in Blight so I sent you the province so you can build trolls, Bama.
    Hmmm, it seems like I remember someone in [chat] saying something about this a while back. Like you can only use the color coins you start with?

If so, uh, I could use your orange coins :mrgreen:

I will send them in 3 hours. I have 40, so you can build trolls!

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    Man, I have just had a watershed moment in STO. For the first time in any MMO I have ever played, I have actually crafted something that is really rare and awesome for my level and better than something I could buy.

I remember when I hit that point in WoW. Man leveling blacksmithing took forever but it was worth it.

Blacksmithing in WoW was so interminable that it was, I think, a big part of why the game never grabbed me. I was level 35 or whatever and I could barely make things fit for a level 2 peasant.

Whereas here I just made a MkVIII purple phaser array and I get the immediate gratification of more assiduously pewpewing guys

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    with the enchantresses, or some other way?

Also, why would he do that?

Bama on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    jacob the fallout dlc is a ballbuster

it is ridiculous

man I cannot even think about tackling DLC in that game. I still need to finish my first runthrough of the main quest and then I have AssBro and Dragon Quest IX and STO and and and arrrgh

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    They redid it in Wrath which made it better. Actually some of the best early herioc/Naxx gear was blacksmithing and they kept adding plans in dungeons so it stayed useful. But I know what you mean.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Yeah, he used an enchantress on a stack of about 40.

He doesn't have anyone nearby, and all but 1 zombie have decided to head north to a group of about 35 more zombies.

By the way, if your merchant isn't on cooldown, would you mind sending me 1 blue?

I'd like to make sure he doesn't get a second source of enchantresses.

Cinders on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Man, I slept way too much today. I sort of wanted to play some LoL, but I woke up around 7 PM, got on my PC, sat there for a bit debating what to do, and decided that my bed was the best place to be. So I slept for two more hours. Woke up at 9 and watched some 30 Rock on Netflix before work.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

He doesn't have anyone nearby, and all but 1 zombie have decided to head north to a group of about 35 more zombies.

By the way, if your merchant isn't on cooldown, would you mind sending me 1 blue?

You're pupulon?

Bama on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    i should see black swan

fuck

it was so good

and sexy

and terrifying

Casual Eddy on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Trying to make a last-minute power play in BoTI to get the highest honor

my trolls are currently rampaging across the countryside taking out the last pocket of blight remaining

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited December 2010

You're pupulon?

Yeah.

Cinders on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Man, I have just had a watershed moment in STO. For the first time in any MMO I have ever played, I have actually crafted something that is really rare and awesome for my level and better than something I could buy.

I remember when I hit that point in WoW. Man leveling blacksmithing took forever but it was worth it.

Blacksmithing in WoW was so interminable that it was, I think, a big part of why the game never grabbed me. I was level 35 or whatever and I could barely make things fit for a level 2 peasant.

Whereas here I just made a MkVIII purple phaser array and I get the immediate gratification of more assiduously pewpewing guys

Blacksmithing at release of WoW was bad enough that the initial instruction manual told you not to go blacksmithing.

DeShadowC on
    edited December 2010
    Casual Eddy, make the new chat.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.