As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Heroes on NBC

1313233343537»

• Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hmm... I'm curious if this big bad for next season might somehow vindicate Mrs. Patrelli and Lindermin... as in, they were right all along and the bomb not exploding has led to something much, much worse.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Sentry wrote: »
    Hmm... I'm curious if this big bad for next season might somehow vindicate Mrs. Patrelli and Lindermin... as in, they were right all along and the bomb not exploding has led to something much, much worse.

Since Sylar is still the big bad 5 years in the alternate future, this Uluru obviously didn't become a problem after the bomb went off and blew up NYC.

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    JCMJCM Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Oh, man...if Charles is the bad guy...wait. I'm looking up stuff about Uluru. It says he's 'invincible' so...what if Charles faked his death and came back with that as his cover?

From wikipedia, about the actual rock formation named Uluru : In response, the angry hosts sang evil into a mud sculpture that came to life as the dingo. There followed a great battle, which ended in the deaths of the leaders of both tribes. The earth itself rose up in grief at the bloodshed, becoming Uluṟu.

I'm sure it's probably not that deep...but Sylar's evil, there was a (not so great) battle, and people died. Peter was the leader of the good guys, and Nathan/Linderman were both fairly evil and died. It also goes on to say that taking a piece of the rock away brings bad luck. Sorta like it can see you there, with its little bits and pieces...

Anyways, I'm shutting up now. But Simone's dad ending up being Molly's BBEG would be awesome.

Good stuff, never though of looking that up.

Of all the 9th Wonder cover characters, Uluru is the only one we havent seen yet (check the gallery at the 9th wonder site)

JCM on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited May 2007
    wait, maybe the bomb was supposed to go off to kill the next big bad.

OR maybe it was just so linderman and ma petrelli could have an influential candidate in their power.

Tube on
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Maybe Hiro's dad actually does still work with Ma Patrelli and the others, and the "ones who lost their way" work for the next villain. After all, by giving Hiro the courage to stab Sylar, he prevented Sylar from killing Peter and stopping the explosion.

Deans on