As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mice!

SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
I am tired of my habu ghost clicking all the time as it's gotten worse and worse over the months.

I was thinking something like this or anything with 4 or more buttons as I've grown used to my voice chattering button on the mouse now.

SkutSkut on

• Options
    bigwahbigwah Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Here. Same as the Habu. I have one of those from over 6 years ago and it still works without any issues(I've only had the Habu for a year, no problems yet, but cant use a mouse besides these. They are perfect for my hands).

bigwah on
    LoL Tribunal:
    "Was cursing, in broken english at his team, and at our team. made fun of dead family members and mentioned he had sex with a dog."
    "Hope he dies tbh but a ban would do."
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    For similar form factor to the habu the ime that bigwah linked or a steel series xai are likely your best bets.

TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Those are pretty expensive, and I guess I should've said so in the OP but it's never really crossed my mind but the habu is a bit too big for my hands.

I only got it cause Microsoft was giving them away on their bing thingy.

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Well the expensive thing is something that usually comes up with mice, personally if I am willing to drop $200 on a video card with typically half the life span of a mouse I am ok with getting a $100+ mouse.

But if you're looking for a low price point you'd be very hard pressed to beat the Intellimouse. $40 at best buy.

TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bigwahbigwah Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    Those are pretty expensive, and I guess I should've said so in the OP but it's never really crossed my mind but the habu is a bit too big for my hands.

If its too big you are going to have problems. I've bought 8 mice and returned all because they were bigger than my original MS IE 3.0. It wasnt until the Habu (and rerelease of the IE 3.0) that I was able to get a new mouse that wasnt so freaking huge.

bigwah on
    LoL Tribunal:
    "Was cursing, in broken english at his team, and at our team. made fun of dead family members and mentioned he had sex with a dog."
    "Hope he dies tbh but a ban would do."
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    bigwah wrote: »
    SkutSkut wrote: »

If its too big you are going to have problems. I've bought 8 mice and returned all because they were bigger than my original MS IE 3.0. It wasnt until the Habu (and rerelease of the IE 3.0) that I was able to get a new mouse that wasnt so freaking huge.

Man that sucks, oh well, I think I'll get the IE 3.0 then

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I can strongly recommend the Razer Deathadder, if you haven't bought anything yet.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'd recommend a good, comfortable mouse. Mice are something you will spend extensive time using, to say the least. For me, its worth getting a more ergonomically shaped mouse with a nice finish.

I also like macroing and button options so I pick and recommend Razer. They have a mouse that can be had at any decent price and Woot.com offers their mice refurbished for incredibly cheap if you can wait. They show up once in a while.

Me? I love my Razer Lachesis. Its an ambidextrous design, but I just find myself sighing when I go to work or school and we get dinky little things to toy with. =/

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    RohanRohan Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Third page, dude.

Rohan on
    ...and I thought of how all those people died, and what a good death that is. That nobody can blame you for it, because everyone else died along with you, and it is the fault of none, save those who did the killing.

Nothing's forgotten, nothing is ever forgotten