As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Weird White Lines

CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
I'm using IE, and I keep seeing a weird white vertical line on the left side of the text on each post. How do I fix this? It's not a forum breaker, just annoying.

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
CaptainNemo on

• Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited December 2010
    I used to have a 99px transparent vertical spacer next to each post. This corrected for the fact that if you posted just a couple words, and you had a signature, your signature would not jump right up under your text leaving a floating empty space below the sig while the profile box on the left used up the rest of the vertical space.

So I'm guessing this is what you are seeing.

However, I don't believe I changed anything that would be related to this. I'll have to check with alphamonkey and otherwise debug it. I'll get back to you in this thread when the problem has been fully diagnosed.

Ramius on
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I can see it in IE8.0.6001.1872.

91234332.png

I right clicked the one by Ramius' post and it is a 1x99 pixel image that claims it is http://clear.gif/.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    That's it exactly! Anyway I can fix it on my end?

CaptainNemo on
  • Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited December 2010
    I've got a temporary fix in for now, and should have something more permanent in place soon.

Ramius on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Okay, it's gone. Thanks Ram.

CaptainNemo on