As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Can't Decide: NHL 11 or NCAA Football 11...Help

DjanvkDjanvk Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in Games and Technology
This sucks I would like to buy them both but I don't see the wife looking to kindly at that and I just cannot decide, someone Help.

Djanvk on

• Options
    JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I have NHL11. I think it's a much more interesting hockey game than the last few in the series. It's much slower and rewards good passing and plays. The board play is now really interesting, and broken sticks and the like add a bit of variety to the play. I really like it, my favorite since 2004 or so.

I can't speak to NCAA, however.

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • Options
    Drag00n2019Drag00n2019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Wait for '74 since they're being released every single fucking year and you're wasting your money.

Drag00n2019 on