As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAXsassins

12345679»

• NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    i wa also killed after five minutes. and i think at first the enforcers didn't know wtf waas going on, because as i walked in, my target was 5' behind me, so as we walked in, i wnet for his watch, and the enforcers kinda freaked out, telling us to break it up. i went and got in line for bawls, and got my ass handed to me. damb bawls being so enticing.

Nephirij on
  • jrunderjrunder Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Nephirij wrote:
    i wa also killed after five minutes. and i think at first the enforcers didn't know wtf waas going on, because as i walked in, my target was 5' behind me, so as we walked in, i wnet for his watch, and the enforcers kinda freaked out, telling us to break it up. i went and got in line for bawls, and got my ass handed to me. damb bawls being so enticing.

that was funny to watch

jrunder on
  • gray mattergray matter Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Next year I don't think enforcers or exhibitors (frag dolls) should get to play. Two of my kills were watchless. No offense to the enforcers I actually saw playing, I just believe that in your duty to PAX you are too busy to play Paxsassins.

No FFA either, makes too much chaos.

Thanks so much to Ctishman for all his hard work and to all the ninja's who participated.

gray matter on
    GrayMatterSig.jpg
  • MrPostManMrPostMan Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Nephirij wrote:

at first i thought you were some random dude that wanted to hurt me.

MrPostMan on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    B:L and I never had our duel. I was told, by him, that "there needs to be a rule that says even a partial tear is a kill next time." Interpret that as you will.

Basically, between the fact that I got more than half of his name, and that statement up there, I feel that I got the kill.
    Yep, you deserved the kill, cause I slipped up big time.

Next time, it should count as either a kill, or an immediate challenge. I mean, whatever doesn't kill a ninja only makes it ROCK OUT HARDER, m i rite?

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    FUCK YEAH!!!!

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Hey, would it be uncool or too much work to ask to post all the dossier pictures? Either on the site or in this thread next to the official kill chain?

DJBreslin on
  • LogicLBLogicLB Registered User regular
    edited September 2005
    DJBreslin wrote:
    Hey, would it be uncool or too much work to ask to post all the dossier pictures? Either on the site or in this thread next to the official kill chain?

I still have plenty of bandwidth to host images and what not. Give me the info and I'll post it.

Next year I think we should have our own booth to organize the PAXsassins game. Maybe just commandeer one of the tables on the second floor.

LogicLB on
    renton_tracks.jpg
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited January 2006
    Bumping this, as it beats my unoriginal idea post hands down.

Who wants to do this again this year, and of the players who played last year, what would you suggest to make things work better?

UnbrokenEva on
  • Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited January 2006
    i died before we even opened the main doors. <sigh>

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    My assassin totally earned me. He apparently followed me up the stairs all the way to the top floor (I couldn't believe how long the line for the exhibition room was on Sat. morning! And then it turned out the whole line was pointless.) and waited till I pulled out my DS to grab me.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    i died before we even opened the main doors. <sigh>

i dont think that was technically legal. because i believe the rules were that you had to be inside the meydenbauer before the game commenced. but what ever.

Nephirij on
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    I think Khoo of all people was inside the Meydenbauer before doors-open. Also, I don't think it was technically legal, either.

I'm writing up a page for '06 right now. We'll see how things go.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman