As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Do It yourself - GAME OVER: Christmas Cake and Village Idiot Victory

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I want to know if winning the Secondary Cake Condition would've removed us from the game.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    People never listen to me t_t

You all suck t_t

3cl1ps3 on
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Why must people insist on making ridiculous burnage characters in do it yourself phallas

no room for sane, sober roles!

Alegis on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    Why must people insist on making ridiculous burnage characters in do it yourself phallas

no room for sane, sober roles!

I was so sad, I never once got to hit somebody with Wicker Switches! I wrote that power to just be really fucking annoying to who it hit, then I immediately get turned into a zombie and lose it!

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
    edited December 2010
    Whaaaa... what is Wicker Switches?

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Day 8

That's it. It was done. It took 8 days, 19 deaths and a whole lot of sacrificed Christmas Cheer but it was finally over.

Kringus! was removed from the house by popular demand and Clement Clark Moore was eaten. Now only four remained, but there was a catch.

As Alegis looked around he noticed something weird. " I don't remember the Krampus being so crumbly, or having so much icing

And I definitely don't remember 'The Ghost of Christmas Future' being so delicious...

Wait a minute...You three are all cakes!!!
    "

The Christmas Cakes have spread cakey goodness to the majority of players and are victorious.

The Dead
    3clipse - Kringus! Voted Out
    Clement Clark Moore Eaten

Winners
    DevoutlyApathetic
    Ringo
    Kellie
    Egos
    (posthumously)
    Kime
    (posthumously)
    Unearthly Stew

romanqwerty on
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    My role was awesome.

I'll share it when narration was up.

But it was seriously great I just never got to use my awesome power because all the potential targets died.

3cl1ps3 on
    edited December 2010
    Ringo wrote: »
    Whaaaa... what is Wicker Switches?

The traditional Krampus went around with Santa Claus and where Santa was for the good children....the Krampus was for the bad kids. No fucking coal, no beatings with wicker switches and possibly being stuffed into his sack and taken straight to hell.

Wicker Switches imposed a post restriction that required them to only post the truth. I so wanted to target Unearthly Stew with it.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Alright, so who busdriver'd me to my doom on Day Fucking One?

The Anonymous on
    edited December 2010
    Also, Kellie, that whole reveal thing?

Uh, yeah, I was a zombie and I was doing it because I figured a seer was no possible use to team zombie and I thought I was dying anyways. Might as well gift the mafia with a good (non-zombie) kill target.

I felt a bit bad about that, so I converted you tonight as a way of saying "Sorry about that!"

I didn't find out till later that Dunadan had turned you into a zombie ahead of time.

So Ringo, Kellie and myself were all converted, twice, during the course of the game.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I feel that this was a pretty awesome game. That sucks because I really didn't pay any attention to it at all. The holidays consumed me far more than usual this year.

Alas.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    edited December 2010
    Alright, so who busdriver'd me to my doom on Day Fucking One?

Uh, what? You killed Suki but Suki (appears) to have had a reflexive kill.

You target Suki, Suki blows you the fuck up.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited December 2010
    Nope, I targeted Extermatott.

I love how the narration had absolutely no hints whatsoever. /sarcasm

The Anonymous on
    edited December 2010
    The Host's award for best role
    goes Kime with this:
    ((This was the best submission i recieved. Bravo..))

You are...

Christmas Cake!

Christmas-Cake.jpg

Your deliciousness knows no bounds, and you are out to prove it! It's been too long of people thinking candy canes, gingerbread men, or other worthless foods were more Christmas-y. You are CAKE, and you are superior always.

You have the following ability:
    Bake - You may attempt to convert others to join you in cake-y goodness by shoving them in a stove and cooking them. Due to your incredible skills (you are cake, after all), you almost never fail. Your new friend will turn into a Christmas pastry and will have their win condition replaced by yours. They will keep any secondary wind conditions they may have.

Due to the intense heat of the baking process, some abilities may not survive the baking process.
    Both you and your target will be notified of the success of your cake-making.

Should you [strike]die[/strike] be consumed, the next oldest cake will become the head baker. Cakey goodness will live on until all cakes are removed.

You have the following post restriction:
    Superiority - While it is best if you express yourself in terms that the others will understand mean you are better than them, the most important thing to realize is that they are unimportant people. And unimportant people don't need to know what's going on.
    You must not tell the truth about your role, abilities, or the roles/abilities of anyone else (if you somehow know them). This applies to the forum and any proboards, but not PMs, IRC, etc.

You have the following win condition:
    Primary: Spread Cakey goodness to a majority of the players.
    Secondary: On one single day, have every player proclaim that cake is the best desert ever. They can do this by saying so in bold magenta.

DevoutlyApathetic was second with:
    Let's go back to the roots, none of this nonsense of bad little boys and girls getting coal. They get wicker switches, a trip in my sack and a unknowable fate full of terror.

I.....am.....THE KRAMPUS!

kv1.jpg

The Krampus has Wicker Switches, a Terrifying Sack (heh heh), and gives Trip to Hell.

Wicker Switches are used to beat the lies out of a person. When a person is subjected to them they can post nothing that is not provably true. Doing so will cause them to instantly be put in the Terrifying Sack as their naughtiness has been irrevocably proven.

Terrifying Sack is where those of questionable niceness are put. When in the sack they may make no actions for that night. On the plus side nobody is going to go reaching in there so they are also immune to other effects as well.

Trip to Hell removes somebody from the game permanently. Their role will not be revealed, only their name. If this is used to send a good little boy to hell however, the Krampus will follow him there... Immediately... So choose wisely...Should someone who is neither good nor bad be chosen, you begin to second guess yourself and lose the use of this ability.

Each night you may pick one of these powers to use and you may not use the same one consecutively.

Alignment: Village
    Win condition: Eliminate those who threaten the Christmas spirit.

Also the ??? award for drunkest submission
    goes to alegis
    To : romanqwerty
    Date : 2010-12-21 04:50
    Title : role
    drunken fool

strolls in the street, gulping gluhwein cup after cup, bottle of wine after another, cheering christmas songs

if drunken fool returns late home while intoxicated he has to reply to the thread before crashing on his bed and use his drunken power

DRUNKEN FOOL POWERS:

call someone out to have a drink with him. Is posted in the thread.
    Can only be used when sober. the power of said person is boosted by power of friendship

Can only be used when intoxicated, always overwrites sober order. he drinks too much along with his drinking buddie and instead his/her power is diminished. posting intoxicated activates this effect

post restriction: mention a drink in every post.

if drunken fool is drinking by himself he is pathetic. who likes to touch pathetic people? No one does. but he can't handle it for too long.

romanqwerty on
    edited December 2010
    With mafia, two converting teams and just one vote it didn't help us one bit we wasted our time twice with a village idiot.

Alegis on
    edited December 2010

Revnin had a mistletoe power that forced any two people to target eachother.

romanqwerty on
    edited December 2010
    Anyone who reads PvP will appreciate mine.
    Kringus!

The Black God of Christmas foretold in legend, each year Kringus rises to fight Santa in mortal combat; each year Santa's defenses weaken and Kringus is one stop closer to taking over the holiday once and for all.

Originally just a cat stuck in a Christmas tree, Kringus has gained the powers of the Black Arts of Christmas. He once nearly defeated Santa by forcing him to feel the anguish of each and every naughty soul who had been scorned over the millennia.

Kringus will stop at nothing to defeat Santa Claus and spread his black dominion over the whole Christmas season, and his power only grows over time.

Powers (one may be used per night):
    Summon Kringlings: These miniature Kringus's guard the chosen target, preventing him from being harmed.
    Naughtinus Rotatio: Forces the target to feel the anguish of all the naughty souls who never received any gifts; If the target is a Santa, he dies.

Alignment:Neutral.
    Win condition: Survive to the end AND all iterations of Santa Claus must die (although not necessarily by Kringus's hand).

3cl1ps3 on
    edited December 2010
    if drunken fool returns late home while intoxicated he has to reply to the thread before crashing on his bed and use his drunken power
    this proved to be much harder than I thought so roman allowed to post fake drunk

Alegis on
    edited December 2010

You hear that, Revnin? Do you hear that sound?

'Tis the sound of a thousand grudges, and before the end, you shall feel their wrath.

The Anonymous on
    edited December 2010
    Yea, when I found out about Stew, after I was zombie-fied, I was overjoyed. More time for the infection to spread and such like.

Also, what was the deal with Billy from Black Christmas? I was so scared by that!

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    yeah, fuck all of you.

Dunadan019 on
    edited December 2010
    Complete list of Role PMs

Village
    ================================================================================
    To : Suki
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:31
    Title : Re: My Christmas mini phalla Role
    You are Mrs. Claus (Paranoid gun owner)

Due to the rapidly growing number of naughty rangers out to get Mr. Claus (Santa). Anyone who visits/targets you, regardless of alignment, dies. This effect occurs simultaneously with whatever ability is being used on you. There may be some exceptions.

================================================================================
    To : Sir Fabulous
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:35
    Title : Re: Role PM
    You are: Christmas Spirit

You are the very embodiment of Christmas. You are the force that gets people to sing at the top of their voices on Christmas Day when they would never ever make such a fool of themselves on any other day.

But the catch is that you have a dark side. More and more people are being corrupted by the materialistic side of you and not the wholesome and loving side. When your dark side consumes you, you become fiercely materialistic. You need all those presents for yourself.

Power: Christmas Greed
    You steal the power of anyone who targets you (some powers may be immune to this) but not before it has its effect.
    You may use the stolen power(s) the following day, as if you were the person you stole it from.

Secondary Win condition: Absorb three or more powers.

To : Nodgarb
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:37
    Title : Re: Christmas Mini-Phalla
    You are Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of God. You preach the true word of god and want to redeem man from his sins.

Powers
    Resists temptation(passive): Cannot be converted.

You may use ONE of the following each night.
    Son of God: Become immune to all kills for the following night.
    Ressurection: May bring one player back from the dead each night.

Win Condition: Eliminate those that would threaten Christmas.

To : Teucrian
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:39
    Title : Re: Christmas Mini Phalla Role
    You are Clement Clarke Moore!

ccm_lg.jpg

Christmas in America, well it's just a little dull isn't it. Probably the old Puritan influence still leading people to tear down Maypoles and the like. This holiday needs a little jazzing up, and you know just the guy to do it: Santa!

Who's Santa you ask? Well that's what everyone's going to find out.
    Your goal is to spread the myths and message of Santa to the world. You need to personally expose the evil santa.

Powers: To serve this end you may, through the host as proxy, send one anonymous message each night to one other player. Once per game, this anonymous message may appear in narration.

Restriction: All of these message must be submitted as poems, or they will not be relayed by the narrator. Necessary caveat: the poems don't have to be good.

Secondary Win condition: Expose the evil Santa to the thread.

To : Alegis
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:43
    Title : Re: role
    You are: The Drunken fool with a Christmas Hat

Strolls in the street, gulping gluhwein cup after cup, bottle of wine after another, cheering christmas songs.

If drunken fool returns late home while intoxicated he has to reply to the thread before crashing on his bed and use his drunken power.

Powers: Post restriction: mention a drink in every post.

If drunken fool is drinking by himself he is pathetic. who likes to touch pathetic people? No one does. but he can't handle it for too long.

Secondary Win Condition: Get Drunk Bro

To : Revnin
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:45
    Title : Re: Christmas miniphalla
    You are The Mistletoe

Everyone loves kissing under the Mistletoe and you love playing matchmaker.

Power: Each day, you pick two players.
    Those players will be notified that they are under the mistletoe and that they must use whatever abilities they have on each other. You will be notified if the alignments match.

Secondary Win Condition: Form three unique pairs of the same alignment. Unique pairs must contain entirely different players.

To : Egos
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:47
    Title : Re: Role Pm
    The Ghost from Christmas 9999
    scrooge23.jpg

On December 25, 9999 the World Ends. Nobody knows how , nobody knows exactly why. Except for one man who escaped the carnage. He traveled back to the year 2010 to prevent the events that would unfold in the future. Gene carriers or those who would set into motion plans that would bring about the end of the world were here and he had to either subvert their plans or put a stop to their ways through any means necessary. He wore the cloak of the reaper and he carried a big ass shotgun.

Powers: Shotgun of the Reaper (Unblockable Kill)

Win condition: Eliminate those who threaten the Christmas spirit. (And the very existence of the world).

To : DevoutlyApathetic
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:53
    Title : Re: Do it yourself -role submission
    Let's go back to the roots, none of this nonsense of bad little boys and girls getting coal. They get wicker switches, a trip in my sack and a unknowable fate full of terror.

I.....am.....THE KRAMPUS!

kv1.jpg

The Krampus has Wicker Switches, a Terrifying Sack (heh heh), and gives Trip to Hell.

Wicker Switches are used to beat the lies out of a person. When a person is subjected to them they can post nothing that is not provably true. Doing so will cause them to instantly be put in the Terrifying Sack as their naughtiness has been irrevocably proven.

Terrifying Sack is where those of questionable niceness are put. When in the sack they may make no actions for that night. On the plus side nobody is going to go reaching in there so they are also immune to other effects as well.

Trip to Hell removes somebody from the game permanently. Their role will not be revealed, only their name. If this is used to send a good little boy to hell however, the Krampus will follow him there... Immediately... So choose wisely...Should someone who is neither good nor bad be chosen, you begin to second guess yourself and lose the use of this ability.

Each night you may pick one of these powers to use and you may not use the same one consecutively.

To : Matev
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:55
    Title : Re: Chriustmas Phalla Role
    You are: Snow Miser!

Frigid Ruler of the north, you have a boisterous spirit that belies your icy facade.

Power: Deep Freeze(Guard)
    Each Day you may create an ice wall in front of someone protecting them from harm.

To : Dragon6860
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:56
    Title : Re: Phalla Role
    You are The Ghost of Christmas Past and haunting old misers is what you do best.

Powers: Each night you may choose one player to haunt. You will learn who that player has targeted while they will learn that “They were haunted by the ghost of Christmas past. He has seen your misdeeds.”

To : Kellie
    Date : 2010-12-21 16:58
    Title : Re: Christmas Phalla!
    You are The Ghost of Christmas Future
    "I might look scary in my black robes, but I'm here to help you. Seriously. I promise."

Powers: Seer. Each night you may pick one player and learn their name and alignment.

To : daniant
    Date : 2010-12-21 17:00
    Title : Re: Holiday Phalla
    You are the Secret Santa Exchange!

Sometimes loved, sometimes dreaded, the Secret Santa allows you to buy some tacky gift and foist it off anonymously to someone in your circle. Sometimes the Secret Santa does result in some awesome presents. Most likely though, you will end up with bath salts, a candle, or a picture frame bought at the 99₵ store. Whee!

Power: Each night you pick a giver and a receiver. The giver gets to send an anonymous message to the receiver and you get to read it. The giver will know who the receiver is but the receiver will only see the message itself.

Neutral
    To : kime
    Date : 2010-12-21 17:04
    Title : Re: [Mini] Role
    ((This was the best submission i recieved. Bravo..))

You are...

Christmas Cake!

Christmas-Cake.jpg

Your deliciousness knows no bounds, and you are out to prove it! It's been too long of people thinking candy canes, gingerbread men, or other worthless foods were more Christmas-y. You are CAKE, and you are superior always.

You have the following ability:
    Bake - You may attempt to convert others to join you in cake-y goodness by shoving them in a stove and cooking them. Due to your incredible skills (you are cake, after all), you almost never fail. Your new friend will turn into a Christmas pastry and will have their win condition replaced by yours. They will keep any secondary wind conditions they may have.

Due to the intense heat of the baking process, some abilities may not survive the baking process.
    Both you and your target will be notified of the success of your cake-making.

Should you [strike]die[/strike] be consumed, the next oldest cake will become the head baker. Cakey goodness will live on until all cakes are removed.

You have the following post restriction:
    Superiority - While it is best if you express yourself in terms that the others will understand mean you are better than them, the most important thing to realize is that they are unimportant people. And unimportant people don't need to know what's going on.
    You must not tell the truth about your role, abilities, or the roles/abilities of anyone else (if you somehow know them). This applies to the forum and any proboards, but not PMs, IRC, etc.

You have the following win condition:
    Primary: Spread Cakey goodness to a majority of the players.
    Secondary: On one single day, have every player proclaim that cake is the best desert ever. They can do this by saying so in bold magenta.

To : Dunadan019
    Date : 2010-12-21 17:07
    Title : Re: christmas phalla role
    You are: Chanukah Zombie

225px-Chanukah_Zombie.png

Robot Santa Claus has had a monopoly on the holidays for far too long. Its finally time to raise a jewish army to overthrow those christian holiday traditions. Kwanzaabot said he'd help at first but didn't know if kwanza was a christian holiday or not... Nevertheless, go forth in your star of david tie fighter and raise Chanukah to its rightful place as the number one winter holiday.

Bite: once per day may bite someone and convert them to judaism replacing their win condition with yours.

Dreidel: Everyone knows these things are rigged. The first action taken against you will have no effect. Subsequent actions are redirected to a random zombie follower instead of you.

Alignment: neutral
    Win condition: equal or outnumber the other characters with your zombified followers.

To : Unearthly Stew
    Date : 2010-12-21 17:10
    Title : Re: Miniphalla Role
    You are the Drunken Uncle in an Ugly Christmas Sweater.

Everyone knows that guy. The one who spikes the eggnog despite it already containing alcohol. The one who shuffles around at Christmas parties completely unaware that he's (maybe due to the drunkenness) that he's wearing what should only be used as a rag.

Post Restriction: Every post needs to have some sort of embarrassing story which a normal person wouldn't relate. (Generally starting with "Did I ever tell you the time that...) The more annoying the better. If I deem that your story is suitably annoying you will be immune to a single kill that night. Two annoying stories? Immune to 2 kills.

Alignment: Village Idiot

Win condition: Be voted out....Twice...(You’ll come back the first time as you have a few stories left in you)...

To : Extermatott
    Date : 2010-12-21 17:13
    Title : Re: Role
    You are JOHNNY THE CARNIVOROUS REINDEER!

Johnny was not allowed to be part of Santa's team because he may eat the other reindeer. Johnny is very sad because of this, sad, and ANGRY!

Power:

Johnny eats reindeer, people, and anything living, he gets one kill a turn.

Since Johnny looks like a regular wild reindeer, he will seer as Wild Reindeer.

Alignment: Serial Killer

Win condition: Johnny is angry, and wants revenge, so he must kill EVERYBODY!

To : 3clipse
    Date : 2010-12-21 17:16
    Title : Re: Do It Yourself Role
    Kringus!

The Black God of Christmas foretold in legend, each year Kringus rises to fight Santa in mortal combat; each year Santa's defenses weaken and Kringus is one stop closer to taking over the holiday once and for all.

Originally just a cat stuck in a Christmas tree, Kringus has gained the powers of the Black Arts of Christmas. He once nearly defeated Santa by forcing him to feel the anguish of each and every naughty soul who had been scorned over the millennia.

Kringus will stop at nothing to defeat Santa Claus and spread his black dominion over the whole Christmas season, and his power only grows over time.

Powers (one may be used per night):
    Summon Kringlings: These miniature Kringus's guard the chosen target, preventing him from being harmed.
    Naughtinus Rotatio: Forces the target to feel the anguish of all the naughty souls who never received any gifts; If the target is a Santa, he dies.

Alignment:Neutral.
    Win condition: Survive to the end AND all iterations of Santa Claus must die (although not necessarily by Kringus's hand).

To : Minor Second
    Date : 2010-12-21 17:19
    Title : Re: Christmas phalla Role Idea
    You are Billy the Maniac (Black Christmas[1974])

Powers:
    -Phonecall
    Each night you will call a random player with “Agnes, its me, Billy!” and you’ll receive their anonymous response.

-Wheres the baby?
    Each night, you pick a player to investigate. If they’re the person you called, you kill them.

Post Restrictions:
    Unneccessary swearing directed at no one
    Occasionally gibberish sentences
    Must sing at least one lyric of "Bye, Baby Bunting" per night
    black-christmas-the-eye.jpg

Alignment: Neutral

Win Condition: Kill 2 or more players.

To : The Anonymous
    Date : 2010-12-21 17:20
    Title : Re: DIY Role
    You are the Man-Eating Christmas Tree
    Description: You are a man-eating Christmas tree that eats men. And other stuff, from time to time.
    Abilities:
    • Devour: Feast upon the living, growing in power as you eat.
    • Stuck in the Ground: You may only devour those who stipulate that they are decorating you (using your player name, not your role name). How you'll convince people to do this is up to you.
    • Grow: Each time you devour someone you will gain and extra life. Standard kills take off one life, the vote takes off two. You begin with no extra lives.
    • Looks so innocent: You seer as your cover role below.
    • Posting Restriction: Every post you make must reference food, hunger and/or things related to these topics.
    Alignment: Serial Killer (Neutral)
    Win Condition: Eat and consume until nothing else remains.

Cover Role:
    Name: Christmas Tree
    Description: A wonderfully-decorated Christmas tree, with lights, baubles, tinsel and so on.

Mafia
    To : CaptainPlanet82, samurai6966, sterling3763, towndrunk34
    Date : 2010-12-21 17:28
    Title : Re: Do It Yourself - Christmas Role
    You're all getting the same PM because i'm a grinch and my PM box is 2 sizes too small.

Captain Planet
    You are Krampus

Accompanying the Santas to teach all the naughty girls and boys a lesson.

Power:Roleblock.Target a player. Take away their toys for the day, losing any targeted ability.

Sterling
    You are Frosty the Snowman.

Power: Magically Composed of Snow. You are immune to most conventional kills (Not the vote however).

Towndrunk
    You are fake santa(tm)! Hired out by corporatons to go with christmas themes, and payed for attention. You feel no criticism since after all, all attenton is good attention, right?

Powers: All attention is good attention. You are immune to the Vote, in fact, each time you win the vote, you (as a group) gain an additional mafia kill for the following night.

Samurai6966
    You are Santa bot!

santa_bot-jpg.jpeg

Santa bot teaches the value of Christmas and human life by trying to kill everyone!

Powers: Explosive Presents. Each night you may give a present to one person. If someone else also visits that person, the present will explode killing them both.

You also have one group mafia kill.

Send me links to proboards yada yada. Also, i'd prefer if you submitted your all of your orders via an orders thread on your board.

Alignment: Mafia
    Partners: CaptainPlanet82, Sterling3763, towndrunk34, Samurai6966
    Win Condition: Outnumber everyone else and claim Christmas for yourselves.

romanqwerty on
    edited December 2010

'Tis the sound of a thousand grudges, and before the end, you shall feel their wrath.

That is a pretty cool ability though. Totally thematically appropriate and pretty hilarious to watch.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited December 2010
    this proved to be much harder than I thought so roman allowed to post fake drunk

"if drunken fool is drinking by himself he is pathetic. who likes to touch pathetic people? No one does. but he can't handle it for too long."

I didn't even know what this meant, but I laughed for about 10minutes at it.

romanqwerty on
  • Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I can just imagine Kime with the power I came up with: The Revenge Vig (aka chest-burster)

- Appears as a normal villager until death
    - The day after death, the RV chooses one person responsible for their death (assuming a vote kill, only one option if they were vigged)
    - If the target is still alive after all the actions the next day, the RV gets their revenge by killing the target. They then rejoin the game.
    - If the target dies or is guarded, the attempt fails and the RV is dead for good.

Man in the Mists on
    edited December 2010
    romanqwerty on
  • KellieKellie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Also, Kellie, that whole reveal thing?

Uh, yeah, I was a zombie and I was doing it because I figured a seer was no possible use to team zombie and I thought I was dying anyways. Might as well gift the mafia with a good (non-zombie) kill target.

I felt a bit bad about that, so I converted you tonight as a way of saying "Sorry about that!"

I didn't find out till later that Dunadan had turned you into a zombie ahead of time.

So Ringo, Kellie and myself were all converted, twice, during the course of the game.

Yeah. I was so, so confused. I felt horrible lying to people that I'd been helping out the day before, but I guess nearly everyone was lying.

I didn't even understand what I was for a while. Lol.

Kellie on
    21et353.gif

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” - Mark Twain
  • Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Aw...Drat, Don't think I used my tracking power that well. But still, rather epic Phalla right there :)

Ghostly Clockwork on
    FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
    edited December 2010
    Also...when the hell did I become a cake? I thought I was still a zombie.

I didn't even know what I was. Jesus. Kime, you're like a cake...ninja. A delicious cake-y ninja.

Kellie on
    21et353.gif

• RevninRevnin Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

I'm sorry. I really had no idea what was going to happen when I targeted you. I understand if you day one me the next chance you get. :)

Revnin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Kellie wrote: »

I didn't even know what I was. Jesus. Kime, you're like a cake...ninja. A delicious cake-y ninja.

Going into this night I had to choose somebody to convert. It was basically a choice of who gets to win. I choose you since you seemed so sincere earlier and I felt a little bad about all the lying and such like.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited December 2010
    I was 1 turn away from winning.

Damn you, you cakezombies. Damn you all.

3cl1ps3 on
    edited December 2010
    Kellie wrote: »

Going into this night I had to choose somebody to convert. It was basically a choice of who gets to win. I choose you since you seemed so sincere earlier and I felt a little bad about all the lying and such like.

Aww. Well thank you :D .

You completely had the wool over my eyes. I never thought you were anything but village aligned :P .

Kellie on
    21et353.gif

edited December 2010
    Kellie has learned the 1st rule of Phalla:

Everyone is mafia. Even you.

3cl1ps3 on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Shit, Ringo and Kellie were 2 more cultists? edit: and DA

Damn you KIMEEEEE

Nodgarb this is all your fault.

Hahahahahaha

Ringo wrote: »
    There were two converters! ZOMBIES AND CAKE

ZOMBIIIIIIIIIIIIES AND CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
    Fweeeeeee :P

I can just imagine Kime with the power I came up with: The Revenge Vig (aka chest-burster)

- Appears as a normal villager until death
    - The day after death, the RV chooses one person responsible for their death (assuming a vote kill, only one option if they were vigged)
    - If the target is still alive after all the actions the next day, the RV gets their revenge by killing the target. They then rejoin the game.
    - If the target dies or is guarded, the attempt fails and the RV is dead for good.

Brilliant :lol:.

roman, this was one of my favorite games in a while, even though I spent it off-and-on dead :P. Good job! Also, how did so many people get converted to Cake-dom, exactly?

Good job, Cake minions. NOW WE RULE

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    .....what the fuck was that? Seriously, I had the normal role out of all y'alls. I'm gonna go drown my sorrows in nog....

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    edited December 2010
    Matev wrote: »
    .....what the fuck was that? Seriously, I had the normal role out of all y'alls. I'm gonna go drown my sorrows in nog....

Nono that's Alegis's role.

3cl1ps3 on
    edited December 2010
    kime wrote: »
    roman, this was one of my favorite games in a while, even though I spent it off-and-on dead :P. Good job! Also, how did so many people get converted to Cake-dom, exactly?

Good job, Cake minions. NOW WE RULE

I basically just went through and converted Duna's Zombies to cakedom, so Ringo and Kellie are who I got.

Cake minions......like cupcakes?

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I atleast owe kellie an apology for being forgetful and silly instead of actively backstabbing me. not switching the vote off me was terrible though so its only a half apology.

I knew what had happened as soon as I didn't win that day and was powerless to stop it.

Dunadan019 on
    edited December 2010
    I kinda feel bad. With two conversions running around, a lot more people could've won. But both converters managed to snag the last Serial Killer left in the game and I was all about murderin' some people.

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG