As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Do It yourself - GAME OVER: Christmas Cake and Village Idiot Victory

1789101113»

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    damnit Ringo I knew it was you

3cl1ps3 on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    3clipse wrote: »
    Kellie has learned the 1st rule of Phalla:

Everyone is mafia. Even you.

so whoever I boomsticked would have been justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCZ6h28mixI&feature=related
    also the Terminator 2 theme is cooler than I remember

Egos on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    3clipse wrote: »
    damnit Ringo I knew it was you

I love Replacement wins

Merry [strike]Death[/strike]CAKEmas everybody!

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    why did Nodgarb resurrect kime over Suki anyway? Suki took Anon down with her to my knowledge...

Stew gave me a bizarre reason as a proxy "He preferred kime over a vanillager." and still being a village aligned person I went "She took Anonynmous with her, that's valuable ....what is he talking about?"

my mac can't read the spreadsheet for whatever reason so maybe I'm missing something
    O_O

Egos on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    As far as I know, Nodgarb just thought resurrecting me would be more interesting with the potential for more beneficial.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • KellieKellie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Egos wrote: »
    why did Nodgarb resurrect kime over Suki anyway? Suki took Anon down with her to my knowledge...

When Nodgarb brought me back he told me he had brought Kime back for entertainment purposes. Lol.

It certainly was very entertaining.

Kellie on
    21et353.gif

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” - Mark Twain
  • TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I didn't really have any great ideas about how to use anoynmous messaging power in this game, with the way it was structured. I'm disappointed that I couldn't use that creatively somehow to throw something into the works. Of course, DA would have known it was me anyway since I told him about the power on day 3.

So I was lame and didn't pay enough attention in this game. Hopefully there'll be a day sometime in the future where I'll legitimately have enough free time to play.

Teucrian on
  • TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    On and many congratulations go to Kime, who made more cake for all of us to eat and thanks to RomanQwerty to running. Really appreciated.

Teucrian on
  • NodgarbNodgarb Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    lol. Yes, even though Suki was clearly the village choice, I chose Kime for the entertainment factor. Too bad I couldn't join in on the cake-fun due to my resistance to conversions lol.

But seriously, killing the son of god? Big no no people.

Nodgarb on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Nodgarb wrote: »
    lol. Yes, even though Suki was clearly the village choice, I chose Kime for the entertainment factor. Too bad I couldn't join in on the cake-fun due to my resistance to conversions lol.

I tried to convert you, I really did. Both as a thanks and because your ability would be cool to have. But nooo, you had to try to resist!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • NodgarbNodgarb Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The son of god is no fool, he would have chose cake!
    kime wrote: »
    Nodgarb wrote: »

I tried to convert you, I really did. Both as a thanks and because your ability would be cool to have. But nooo, you had to try to resist!

Nodgarb on
  • ExtermatottExtermatott Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Sorry for going inactive, I just didn't have as much time as I was expecting.
    Anyways it seems Ringo did well in my place.

Extermatott on
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for running the game, Roman. I had a blast with my role. I have to ask, was there ever a night I avoided an ability used on me due to my annoying stories? I had been fairly* truthful about my role to a bunch of people in thread and PM, I'm surprised I didn't get killed really.

*Fairly meaning roughly 2/3rds truthful.

Unearthly Stew on
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Nope...I don't think anyone targeted you ever.

romanqwerty on
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I think I did, but the buff did nothing of course.

Alegis on