As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX PA CCG TRNY WTF OMG BBQ

Lazyboy013086Lazyboy013086 Registered User regular
edited February 2006 in PAX Archive
I would imagine that there will be a tournament of epic proportions for the Penny Arcade CCG being released. The last 2 years in a row I have brought my Munchkin cards and hopefully now i'll be able to play this new game with a larger audience. whats everyone think? Khoo? has this been brought up in PAX meetings?

I'm watching you like Celery, yeah i'm stalking...lol.
Lazyboy013086 on

• Options
    DrakenulDrakenul Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    Yeah, I too would like to check out the PA CCG as a tourny or even as a booth like the game store that demoed the Vs. system last year.

Drakenul on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited January 2006
    Sabertooth will be in attendance, so you can count on some official UFS Penny Arcade CCG tournaments in play.

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    when does/did the pa ccg come out?

Nephirij on
  • Options
    flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    Gabe wrote:
    The Game should be out in stores towards the middle of next month. From what I hear you’ll be able to buy it through ThinkGeek sooner though. I’d check for it around the end of this month.

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    Well, even if I don't participate, I reckon that'd be very entertaining to watch.

QuizMaster on
  • Options
    pseudonym?pseudonym? Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    Hi.

PLZ PA CCG TRNY OMFG

i'm addicted to this game already. yay tourney. YAY.

pseudonym? on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited January 2006
    The official launch date is February 8th I believe. It should be live on Thinkgeek however by the end of this week. :D

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    CombatCarlCombatCarl Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2006
    I will be sure we run a tourney at PAX. We'll be running demos, just like last year, at our booth as well.

We'll probably run a couple tournaments - at least 1 of strictly Gabe v Tycho with cards from the PA box set, and then at least 1 with it wide open to all UFS, so Gabe can face off against Chun-Li and use neato street fighter and soulcalibur attacks and moves. Gabe with the power of Soul Edge? Thats kind of a scary thought.

CombatCarl on