As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

star trek online fleet

riker1986riker1986 Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in MMO Extravaganza
Hey all

I apologize for posting this here if i was the wrong place, but i just didn't know where else to put it!
I was talking to someone in star trek online and i was directed here if i wanted to join the fleet.
I did a few searches and I cant find thing, i posted in the only other star trek thread and asked the same thing and no one really answered after people posted a few times, then i lost track with Christmas events and being away. I'd love to join your fleet if you would have me I am at Commander Level 6 right now!

riker1986 on

• Options
    KagliciousKaglicious Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hello, welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you want to check out the Star Trek Online thread which is here and i'm sure the people in there can help you :)

Kaglicious on
  • Options
    riker1986riker1986 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hey thanks for your reply
    I did post there but no one bothered to answer me

riker1986 on
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    The answer to your question is in the very first post in the Star Trek Online thread.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    AstaleAstale Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Also to warn you this thread will likely be locked soon.

Just because the mods hate having multiple threads for an MMO (unless it's WoW).

Astale on
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread must die so that others may live

Especially other WoW threads

Scooter on
This discussion has been closed.