As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Quick hair decision

QuarterMasterQuarterMaster Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I recently got my hair cut to about 3/8" and thought it was alright, but not at all like I imagined. Here's a picture of said haircut. I really like how it looks on people like Justin Timberlake, even though his is still shorter. So, my question is if I should just take it down to about 1/4" all over. I really like how easy it is to take care of when short, especially now that the summer months are upon us. Here are a couple more pictures of me right now:

dsc01260rz0.th.jpg

dsc01261ke2.th.jpg

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks. 8-)

Edit: Just to be clear, this is the cut I'm talking about on JT.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
QuarterMaster on

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    1/4" isn't that much shorter. Just cut it that close and if you like it, cool. If not, it will grow back out pretty fast.

captaink on
  • QuarterMasterQuarterMaster Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Thanks..I'm probably going to go ahead and do it, but does anybody else have an opinion?

QuarterMaster on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devoirdevoir Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    JDI. Even if you screw it completely, go bald and say it was for charity. I know a few people who have messed about with their hair close to "Shave for a Cure" day.

No downside, and the benefit is you could be happier with your 'do.

devoir on
  • PojacoPojaco Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Just do it, it will grow back within the week. I shave mine to 1/4" every saturday

Pojaco on
  • QuarterMasterQuarterMaster Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well, I decided to go ahead and do it, so herer's how it turned out. I actually like it better this way..and it'll be much easier to take care of! :lol:

QuarterMaster on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]