As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MSPA: the password is ALWAYS Vienna

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Rust wrote: »
    Campion wrote: »
    Larlar wrote: »
    RIDICULOUS PAGE ONE PREDICTION

VRISKA KILLS JACK AND BECOMES LORD ENGLISH

That is preposterous. She is a child, not nearly tall enough to fit in that coat.

She doesn't need to be tall.

She is so fat that the coat doesn't reach the ground on account of all the rolls of blubber.

seriously, though, that coat is looking more and more like a DISTACTION

hussie himself said that none of the characters introduced so far could fit it

Might have just been his way of saying we haven't seen an equivalent of English yet.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    English could easily be one of the kids/trolls

magical time powers would make it pretty easy to age oneself

honestly I could see Vriska becoming English

It would make the fact that she's suddenly getting a ton of spotlight and is turning out to basically be another villain make a lot of sense

it would also explain why doc scratch paid so much attention to her, he was trying to groom her into the person that would eventually become English

If it's a character we already know about, then I'd say it's either her, Jack, or Jade's grandson. That last one is assuming that Jack getting the bunny is somehow instrumental in the creation of English which is a stretch but still. Also he has the same text color as jadesprite which might imply a connection to the green sun?

Speed Racer on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011

It would make the fact that she's suddenly getting a ton of spotlight and is turning out to basically be another villain make a lot of sense

it would also explain why doc scratch paid so much attention to her, he was trying to groom her into the person that would eventually become English

If it's a character we already know about, then I'd say it's either her, Jack, or Jade's grandson. That last one is assuming that Jack getting the bunny is somehow instrumental in the creation of English which is a stretch but still. Also he has the same text color as jadesprite which might imply a connection to the green sun?

except that the last 4th wall break shows that english's coat is tailored for someone over twice the size of an adult human (and probably troll)

jack's always possible given his frequent shape-shifting, but i still dunno

Rust on
  • MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    andrew did not answer either of my questions i am quitting homestuck FOREVER

Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Rust wrote: »

except that the last 4th wall break shows that english's coat is tailored for someone over twice the size of an adult human (and probably troll)

jack's always possible given his frequent shape-shifting, but i still dunno

I was thinking Jack becomes Lord English too, but with all four prototypings in effect, seems like he's done with the shape-shifting.

If the coat does indeed fit English properly, then we've still yet to see him. We might not even see him at all until the next act or so.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    duh guys

the overcoat shrinks in the wash later on

Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    hm. kaboom vessels

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I've listened to I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing more times than someone should probably listen to someone doing an intentionally shitty cover of an Aerosmith song

Speed Racer on
  • VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    oh no I hope WV gets out of there before it goes kaboom!

VALVEjunkie on
    edited January 2011
    it's worth pointing out that now that the narrator is speaking from the perspective of the queen, Bilious Slick is being referred to more reverently.

Speed Racer on
  • Andrew RyanAndrew Ryan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Fondly Imbibe Libation

Andrew Ryan on
    Mbt2W.gifbLHcF.gifMbt2W.gifbLHcF.gif
    naknaknaknaknak
  • EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Fondly Imbibe Libation

I WILL NOT IMBIBE THAT LIQUID.

EidolonOrpheus on
    edited January 2011
    YER MAKIN ME MAD RUNT

Speed Racer on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    YOU DRINK THAT LIQUOR THIS INSTANT

Centipede Damascus on
    edited January 2011
    IT IS FOR LADIES AND GAYS.

EidolonOrpheus on
  • Andrew RyanAndrew Ryan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

4X71T.gif

Andrew Ryan on
    Mbt2W.gifbLHcF.gifMbt2W.gifbLHcF.gif
    naknaknaknaknak
    edited January 2011

4X71T.gif

THAT IS
    ACCEPTABLE

EidolonOrpheus on
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So, I assume someone has translated that Morse code into real people language?

SLyM on
    My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    What SLyM means is that there's an update.
    FUCK YOU SERENITY, THIS IS POST APOCALYPSE AMERICA, YOU SPEAK ENGLISH.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • LexxyLexxy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I've listened to I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing more times than someone should probably listen to someone doing an intentionally shitty cover of an Aerosmith song

My novelty track vice is the Nic Cage song.

Lexxy on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    can anyone here translate blink?

TheySlashThem on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    can anyone here translate blink?

HELP! MY/FRIEND/IS/STUCK/INSIDE/A/SMALL/HOUSE/HE/BUILT! YOU/MUST/HURRY,HE/IS/NOT/VERY/BRIGHT,AND/HE/DOESN'T/UNDERSTAND/IT/WHEN/I/BLINK! ARE/YOU/WATCHING/ME? OH/NO,DON'T/BLINK/ME/YOU/DON'T/UNDERSTAND/BLINKING/EITHER!!!HOW/DO/YOU/PEOPLE/EVEN/EXCHANGE/IDEAS/WITHOUT/LUMINOUS/REAR/ENDS!!!!!!

Rust on
    edited January 2011
  • VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Serenity is the best

VoproSTEIN on
  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Another little update

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
    edited January 2011
    I'm so glad we're finally getting more exile antics

Speed Racer on
    edited January 2011
    Any update that features WV is a good update. It's just a fact.

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
    edited January 2011
    WV's easily the best

but AR is a lot of fun too

Speed Racer on
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Campion wrote: »
    Larlar wrote: »
    RIDICULOUS PAGE ONE PREDICTION

VRISKA KILLS JACK AND BECOMES LORD ENGLISH

That is preposterous. She is a child, not nearly tall enough to fit in that coat.

She'll upscale to Hero Mode.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
    edited January 2011
    another single page

TheySlashThem on
    edited January 2011
    that was already there tdot

Speed Racer on
  • IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Napping in all the forts.

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
    edited January 2011
    More like Slowdudeoverthere

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
    edited January 2011
    that was already there tdot

nope, it totally came up a few minutes after the previous page

you're just desperate for someone, anyone to be slower than you

TheySlashThem on
    edited January 2011
    tdot it was already up when I made my post at 1:32 AM, a full fifteen minutes before you posted

Speed Racer on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    people have souls. people have dreamselves.

horses have no dreamselves. therefore, horses have no souls.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I really really really hope WV has a dreamself on derse

unintentional on
    edited January 2011

there is

not one single thing at any point that suggests that that's how this works

Speed Racer on
    edited January 2011
    I sorta figured dreamselves were something only players got. But who knows?

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

there is

not one single thing at any point that suggests that that's how this works

but what if it's a moebius double reacharound and the exiles are actually the other four in the eight player session

unintentional on
This discussion has been closed.