As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pizza [Chat]

• Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dinokitteh.jpg

radroadkill on
  • Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    A dog is it's owner's friend. A cat is it's 'owner's' roomy. And it doesn't pay rent.

FroThulhu on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    A dog is it's owner's friend. A cat is it's 'owner's' roomy. And it doesn't pay rent.

and it refuses to poop in the toilet

and it mooches off you for food

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    nidalee has a heal that gives the target 60% extra attack speed and can lay traps that lower enemy armor and MR and reveal them on the map when tripped

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    dogs can fly

cats give you measles

dogs banish ghosts from your abode

cats will lock you outside of your home

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    sona got way way nerfed and then they removed her core item from the game.

I tried playing her two weeks ago after not touching her for over a month. The changes have been...painful, to say the least.

Also SiG, Singed is kind of a weird support/tank mix, the support comes from his slow and throw and being supremely fat.

Taric is probably considered the best support right now, with Janna a close second.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »

and it refuses to poop in the toilet

and it mooches off you for food

And it pisses in corners without being drunk. Or sharing its booze.

And it won't use the mic when it plays MNC.

FroThulhu on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Cats can be taught to poop in the toilet.

japan on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

Toby is my friend. When I come home, he'll follow me around the house meowing and rubbing against me, even when he doesn't want to be fed. When I'm gone for extended periods of time he gets depressed. He sleeps beside me every night. When he wants to be fed he'll bite Dyr, but he'll just gently bat me with his paw and meow. It's just that cats, unlike dogs, are more particular about who they like, usually it's just one person in the entire house.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Passerbye wrote: »

Toby is my friend. When I come home, he'll follow me around the house meowing and rubbing against me, even when he doesn't want to be fed. When I'm gone for extended periods of time he gets depressed. He sleeps beside me every night. When he wants to be fed he'll bite Dyr, but he'll just gently bat me with his paw and meow. It's just that cats, unlike dogs, are more particular about who they like, usually it's just one person in the entire house.

Skitters is in love with Boy but he'll be sure to use me when Boy's not around.

I like Toby! Super cute kiiiiiiiitty!

radroadkill on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    dogs project their astral form into your sleeping mind to make sure you're not alone or afraid during your dreams

cats sit on you while you're asleep and whisper dark, maddening secrets into your ear

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    japan wrote: »

If they feel like it.

FroThulhu on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    dogs project their astral form into your sleeping mind to make sure you're not alone or afraid during your dreams

cats sit on you while you're asleep and whisper dark, maddening secrets into your ear

This explains why I always wake up with the friskies theme stuck in my head.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dogs helped us evolve and create new technology.

New technology eventually led to the band Queen.

Without dogs we never would have had Freddy Mercury.

Cinders on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

My dog just snores really really loudly.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    cats all look the same

sometimes they're different colors but usually a cat just looks like a cat

If you think a Maine Coon and a Persian look the same I don't really know what to tell you :P

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Kunta Kinte!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Cinders wrote: »

they have some strange customs in Zanzibar

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

Skitters is in love with Boy but he'll be sure to use me when Boy's not around.

I like Toby! Super cute kiiiiiiiitty!

Yeah, growing up Shadow Jack liked dad, and Lexus didn't like anyone in the house. She'd be friendly, but she didn't have a person.

I hope I get to meet Skitters some day.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

If they feel like it.

I think they can only be taught to pee, because they like to bury poop.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Cinders wrote: »

Wow, yep. This is my new sig.

FroThulhu on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    4eeddab2.jpg

Cats sleep in boxes! Cuuuuuute!

Passer: Of course you will! We are going to move to Seattle. Eventually. When we can.

radroadkill on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Preacher wrote: »
    Kunta Kinte!

I am the kindest slave owner.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    my life got much more confusing last night

life is weird

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    sona got way way nerfed and then they removed her core item from the game.

I tried playing her two weeks ago after not touching her for over a month. The changes have been...painful, to say the least.

Also SiG, Singed is kind of a weird support/tank mix, the support comes from his slow and throw and being supremely fat.

Taric is probably considered the best support right now, with Janna a close second.

I haven't tried singed yet, but I'm loving Urgot at the moment and he provides similar benefits. A great slow with his shield, the position reverser, great survivability, and missiles that shoot awesomely far if you get a lock on. I love it when someone runs behind their tower to try and bait me or get me to back off and I just kill them with a homing missile without the tower even bothering me.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    You can argue cats vs dogs all you want. But I got double kitty snuggles while I napped in the recliner yesterday. Your arguments are meaningless to me.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Woo, gotta make a statement. Back in a bit.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

One of my ex's cats used to like to curl up against my back when I was sleeping. The problem is that I can be a restless sleeper who tosses and turns. And every damn night I'd roll over only to be woken with the sound of the cat acting like I had attempted to kill it.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Podly wrote: »

life is weird

Don't worry its only gay if balls touch.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Dogs hunt the shadow gnomes which lurk in basements and walls and cupboards at night, draining your psychic energy

Every night cats climb to the tops of their homes and sing one of the ten thousand songs to end all things, in voices of bone against bone and tongue against stone.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Question. Language question. My dad's watching westerns again.

How come when a girl is described as 'ravishing', it's a compliment, but when a girl is described as 'ravished', it's terrible?

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

My dog just snores really really loudly.

My mastiff: SNOOOOOONNNNK

SNOOOOOOONNNNNK

SNOOOOONNNNK

it's actually pleasant to listen to, like a low rumble

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Gosling wrote: »

How come when a girl is described as 'ravishing', it's a compliment, but when a girl is described as 'ravished', it's terrible?

Ravished implies non-consensual sex.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Gosling wrote: »

Agent versus object.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    kakos i removed your comment, please don't be offended

my family, including my younger cousins, read my facebook wall and i don't want vulgar messages like that on there

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Podly wrote: »

life is weird

did shaz and his friend rock your world?

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    iPlayer has the following programme listed under "Most Popular":
    Is Oral Sex Safe?
    Lifting the lid on oropharyngeal mouth cancer and the dangers that lurk behind oral sex

To be fair though

human papilloma virus has recently been implicated in a variety of head and neck cancers, and the most common form of transmission is through unprotected oral sex

irritatingly it is easily preventable with the HPV vaccine...which isn't covered under most health insurances plans if you are a man

where the greatest dangers lie

Arch on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »

One of my ex's cats used to like to curl up against my back when I was sleeping. The problem is that I can be a restless sleeper who tosses and turns. And every damn night I'd roll over only to be woken with the sound of the cat acting like I had attempted to kill it.

One of our cats sleeps curled up around my shoulder or head. I fear for my life so I let her.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Also I am gradually becoming less nervous about DMing in three weeks. I mean, there's no wrong way to do it, if everyone's having fun. The rules are less important than the story and experience.

Captain Carrot on
This discussion has been closed.