As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] The Confines || Game Over! Mafia Victory!

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It's okay, last time I pegged Phyphor Day One, I pmed him to gloat about it and the mafia won anyway

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • ExtermatottExtermatott Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    theeht foolssloof alllla chokeekohc toot makeekam theirrieht voicesseciov hearddraeh

thissiht issi reallyyllaer startinggnitrats toot annoyyonna meem

Extermatott on
    edited January 2011
    Also I am at a Five Guys for the first time, and they have one of these 100+ flavor coke machines?

Orange Coke ain't half bad!

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • TipsyTipsy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Alegis wrote: »
    At least roman tried to work with me D:

towndrunk34
    for going RNG
    What's RNG?

And [Color]dunadanOR="Red"][/COLOR]

Tipsy on
  • TipsyTipsy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Voting again cuz I messed it up. dunadan

Tipsy on
  • NodgarbNodgarb Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    RNG = Random Number Generator.

I was going to comment about burger joints, but I've been down that dark road before and I know it can get ugly. Nom away. Nom Nom.

Nodgarb on
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So who did we vote out? I can't count.

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • pezzypezzy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Still have 40 minutes I think

pezzy on
    edited January 2011
    pezzy wrote: »
    Still have 40 minutes I think

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Vote Closed.

Narration in... A bit.

lonelyahava on
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Romanqwerty

I realize it's about 2 minutes too late, but I just got home 15 minutes ago. If it's not accepted, that's cool, I'll try to keep better on track for the rest of the Phalla.

Heffling on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Treaty of the Confines; Article Two

Insofar as this council agrees and denotes the cruelty of isolating a population of life from it’s food source, the Council of the Newly come herein agrees to provide the Children of the Ancients with the sustenance that they require to survive. No more than two young Newly Come females will be delivered within the confines every year for every two hundred vampires within residence of the Confines. These female Newly Come will be of suitable appearance, youth, and vitality to provide a believable hunt simulation.

--So Signed and Approved by Vincenzo, Vampire of the Children of the Ancients

You were relaxing in a small house just off of a village square. You had made it to this location after a hard fought battle through the woods. There were several of your side dead back there, and you were still not sure where the Newly Come were hiding. But they had managed to take care of quite a few of you.

Taking a deep breath and then drinking from the glass of blood that you’d been handed, apparently your thirst would get better, though you didn’t believe them, you looked up at the lone female with you. Ilona. She was tall, her hair, skin, and clothing were solid white, she could be the most terrifying thing when she was angry and fighting. And she had no interest in talking to you. Or even looking at you.

Donovan caught you watching her movements and he shook his head and laughed. “Don’t even think it, Kid. She’d eat your insides before you even got close. A Banshee, a vampire’s victim. Which makes you have no chance. Rest up, there’s more tomorrow. “

You stared at Ilona, the banshee, a bit longer, she turned to you, her eyes glazed over, and she opened her mouth, the scream was piercing into your mind for the briefest second. And then there was nothing but blackness.

You had been holed up within the house for another day, and the blood supply was almost gone, but your thirst had not yet been sated. Ilona had not looked or spoken to you since last night, and for that much you were grateful. You doubted that you could handle another talking to from her. The scream last night had knocked you out. The bizarre thing was what happened afterwards.

You had been carried by the others upstairs and while unconscious, Ilona spoke to you in your mind. She told you of her childhood in a small Hungarian village. She told you of how happy she had been, she was going to marry a young man that she loved. On her wedding night, however, the strangers came into the village. She was torn from her new husband’s arms as he was killed on the spot. Ilona could not remember everything that was said, but there were explanations about the Treaty, and it being fulfilled, and how she was the only eligible choice in the area. Ilona was strapped to a horse and carried off, the screams of her family and friends filled her ears as they were killed. Leave no witnesses behind, that was the way of the Watchers. Ilona had been released into the Confines not long after that, her body bruised and her lip bloodied. She tried to run after those who had left her here, but they had vanished, as if hidden behind something. She stumbled and looked around. And soon, she was surrounded. Not by trees, but by creatures. Men, they appeared to be.

She did not describe what happened next, but your mind did not need the help. They had been vampires, like yourself, and they had fed on her. Slowly. Sip by sip. Bite by bite. Her screams had done nothing to stop them, nothing to protect her. Her body was used over and over and over again as a source of pleasure and sustenance for them. Until there was nothing left in her to taste. And she was left there, on the ground in the woods, her voice still working as she screamed out her anger, rage, and revenge. You could feel those screams that fed the night, and according to the Law of the Ancients, she fought so hard to continue living, she was given that chance. And now, her screams that did not save her from death, have become her only weapon.

Results:

Dunadan- Banshee
    Spoit- Werewolf
    Infidel- Demon
    Void Slayer- Vampire
    Ringo- Vampire

lonelyahava on
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mr. D again, because that weird thing looks like a posting restriction.

3cl1ps3 on
    edited January 2011
    OOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOO

I...

...blame...

...AHAVA!

oooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooo

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited January 2011
    All PMs that need to be sent out, have been sent.

Day Two Starts now.

lonelyahava on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    oooOOOooo

Lotta kills for a vanilla game

oooOOOooo

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Since the day just started does that mean my Mr. D vote only counts now?

3cl1ps3 on
    edited January 2011
    OooOOooOOoooOOO

Why kill the ignorant?

oOOooOoooOOOOOO

Void Slayer on
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Poor Infidel. I was looking forward to actually playing a game with him.

Now I am sad.

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Day 2?!? How is it day 2?

daniant on
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    ahava says it's Day 2?

The Anonymous on
  • Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Wow, 5 village down at once? Not a good day...Anyone have any leads other than random guessing?

Ghostly Clockwork on
    FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
    edited January 2011
    Not really. The only thing I can think of is towndrunk RNGing his vote, but that really isn't much even if Ringo thinks he's mafia.

The Anonymous on
  • KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Observation: No hints as to who the mafia killed or who the vigilante(s) targetted.

Query: Does this obfuscation help or harm us?

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • GarickGarick Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah... owch, 5 dead green is not a good way to start off. Total lack of narration clues is more then a small bummer too.

Really Ahava? Nothing on how anyone died? We didn't see claw marks or crossbow bolts in some of the bodies?

Garick on
    edited January 2011
    Maybe the mafia uses a Death Note, gets five kills a day, and for each victim they could just write "[x] dies peacefully".

I'm sure there's a justification somewhere.

The Anonymous on
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    withdraw

I'm probably not going to pay attention to phalla for a short while

Alegis on
  • ExtermatottExtermatott Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    withdraw

Withdrawing from the game? suspicious.

Extermatott on
  • Cynic JesterCynic Jester Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    withdraw

Withdrawing from the game? suspicious.

Commenting on withdrawing from the game? suspicious.

Cynic Jester on
    edited January 2011
    An effort to raise suspicion on someone commenting on the suspicion of withdrawing suspiciously? The most suspicious!

Ghostly Clockwork on

HLRpxno.png
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Trying to derail the villages thought process by posting your suspicions of someone because they believed someone should be looked at in sceptical manner because that person in turn was rather wary of the person withdrawing from the game?

Double Suspicious.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Wait, the village has a thought process?!

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • KellieKellie Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    skarsol wrote: »
    Wait, the village has a thought process?!

Of course! You would know this if you were village ;) .

skarsol

Kellie on
    21et353.gif

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” - Mark Twain
    edited January 2011
    Ah-ha! Only someone who is outside the village would believe that we actually think about anything we do!

Kellie

Ghostly Clockwork on

HLRpxno.png
  • KellieKellie Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dragon6860 wrote: »
    Ah-ha! Only someone who is outside the village would believe that we actually think about anything we do!

Kellie

Sssshhhh, I was trying to make them think we're smarter than we are.

Kellie on
    21et353.gif

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” - Mark Twain
  • KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Vote: !Sir Fabulous

Reasoning: Unnecessary.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Cynic JesterCynic Jester Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Darian isn't kin.

Cynic Jester on
  • Alt_RavenAlt_Raven Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Darian isn't kin.

Proof?

Till then Kellie

Alt_Raven on
    You touched my Tra-La-La!
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Kay?

Suspicious.

Cynic Jester?

Old grudge.
    Note: Kay is not really suspicious, at least not to me.

REG Rysk on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    And the chaos

And the chaos

And the chaos

M.D. on