As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Phalla Classic [Naughty win when the Nice do nothing]

124»

• DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wow, board is being sucky.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
    edited May 2007
    Weekend=Thread Death!

Silent Night, er...Holy night? It doesn't look very holy as Jdarksun and Buzz Buzz quickly point to Nerissa when the Krampus shows up. The Krampus grabs her deftly and she flies into the wicker basket without uttering a word in protest.

The Krampus, still fueled by rampant naughtiness searches for an evil doer on his own. Hylianbunny steps back as it intently gazes at him...lifting him up he begins to cry "I'm not naughty, I'm extra super nice!" but the Krampus fails to heed his call pointing to a cheap paper sign taped to his back reading "I'm naughty". With the final toll of the town's clock tower midnight passes and the three remaining villagers stand in silence watching the departed demon.

"So, Jdarksun, what exactly do we do tomorrow? I mean we obviously give Visiblehowl to the Krampus but he's going to keep coming back" Buzz Buzz asks.

"You know, we may have a problem with our long term strategy here. It's possible we should have thought this out better...." replies Jdarksun.

"Uh...." Visiblehowl looks from one to the other, realizing perhaps he should have spoken up earlier.

The Naughty have won, er....kinda.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Yay! Go team Naughty!

Buzz Buzz on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I was totally the seer. >: (

and was going to ruin you, but Nerissa didn't respond. Meddling kids. D=

Hylianbunny on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    It was a fun game and a nice distraction. The whole weekend thing took care of the activity though.

Thanks for the fun DA.

Ardor on
    edited May 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    It was a fun game and a nice distraction. The whole weekend thing took care of the activity though.

Thanks for the fun DA.

I would be mildly annoyed with the inactivity if the 1st day had been pure solid awesome GOLD

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Good times. There should be more of the classic Phallas -- with this sort of tone and pacing. Although, I'd argue that there could be a slightly expanded invitee list.

*ahem*

:P

GrimmyTOA on
    edited May 2007
    Ardor wrote: »

Thanks for the fun DA.

I would be mildly annoyed with the inactivity if the 1st day had been pure solid awesome GOLD

Then hopefully you chose the right people. I'm probably too serious/dull to offer much in the way of humorous comments. I just smile and nod.

Ardor on
    edited May 2007
    Sorry you got offed so soon, Ardor. You were our original thought for killing night 1, but then visiblehowl claimed the guardian role, and we were gonna test him. Plus, if we'd killed you, people might have thought it was newer players who were the baddies. Then Gnasty came out as a seer, so we killed him to be safe.

Buzz Buzz on
    edited May 2007
    It's alright, I offered myself up as it was. I have no regrets. I'll just put you on my list of people to slaughter when I become a bad guy for the first time.

Ardor on
    edited May 2007
    :(

You've been a baddie, Ardor. You royalist scum. :P

Being a baddie here was kinda interesting...definitely a different experience. I tried to play the same sort of game I usually did, and no one seemed too suspicious of me. Although it got pretty empty in here early on, so I can't really tell if I was actually playing well or if it was inactivity that kept me safe.

Buzz Buzz on
    edited May 2007
    Buzz Buzz wrote: »
    :(

You've been a baddie, Ardor. You royalist scum. :P

Being a baddie here was kinda interesting...definitely a different experience. I tried to play the same sort of game I usually did, and no one seemed too suspicious of me. Although it got pretty empty in here early on, so I can't really tell if I was actually playing well or if it was inactivity that kept me safe.

With like 3/4 of the people in the les phalla being 'evil', I don't really count that at all.

You both should assume you were excellent bad guys since nobody caught either of you. I even started my own network and had the t-shirts made for my team. Alas, it was not meant to be.

Ardor on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Good times. There should be more of the classic Phallas -- with this sort of tone and pacing. Although, I'd argue that there could be a slightly expanded invitee list.

*ahem*

*cough*

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I apologize for missing the final day. My computer has good days and bad days. It's what happens to the elderly, I'm afraid. Yesterday was not a good day.

For what it's worth, I suspected Hylianbunny more than anybody else, so I doubt the outcome would have been any different.

I should claim to be the guardian in every game :P

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    edited May 2007
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »

*ahem*

I had actually thought after this started that I should have invited you. You were still alive in FFT and I mostly avoided such people but I did think of you...just too late to do anything about it.

Edit t Specter: Heh, you were also incredibly, inexplicably, unbelievably still alive.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    oh shit... I totally spaced on this game all weekend, I'm SOOO sorry guys :( Now I'm going to have to go back and figure out what happened.

Nerissa on