As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] The Confines || Game Over! Mafia Victory!

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Three down in a fourty person game?

Eleven players remain, so no more than five mafia left. If it is five, then that would make an original eight mafia members, a 20 percent mafia which is fairly standard.

REG Rysk on
  • NodgarbNodgarb Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Kias seems more probable than shuss right now. Can't put my fangs on why right now.

I kid I kid!

Reg, keep fighting the good fight!

Nodgarb on
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Why should I? I think I may be the last villager simply because I've been playing LIKE I AM MAFIA and nobody is pointing me out as suspicious. I. do. not. under. stand.

REG Rysk on
    edited January 2011
    ok. I'm changing my vote to REG Rysk because is the bad man. Bad bad man.

Nodgarb on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    ITT: Nodgarb and REG Rysk try to save Kias by splitting the village vote, then the Mafia all swing their votes to randomVillager_01 just before vote close and win.

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
    edited January 2011
    Plenty of time left before vote close and I'll be around. I'll go back to my real vote soon enough :)

Nodgarb on
    edited January 2011
    Some day, people will figure out that REG is simply a leader (a clan tag actually) and my handle is Rysk.

REG Rysk on
    edited January 2011
    not today REG, not today.

Nodgarb on
  • KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I want to vote Garick. I really do, just on principle.

But Skarsol is doing the typical mafia ploy of "throw out some suspicious names while hiding in the fail-wagon." I think the people most frustrated with Garick, like Rysk, are more likely to be village aligned, and those quietly following along are more likely to be mafia hiding in the wagon wreckage.

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    There are some amount of hours left.

narration might be a bit lacking tonight because i am feeling sicker than i've felt in a while. Just wanted to give you guys fair warning.

lonelyahava on
    edited January 2011
    Heading out for the night. Schuss is a lot more likely to go through than Skarsol, so what the hell.

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The vote so far is:

Schuss - Garick, Sir Fabulous, Kias
    Kias - Skarsol
    Reg Rysk - Nobgard
    Garick - Schuss

I think !Schuss is Mafia, and that Skarsol was very quick to jump on the bandwagon to vote for someone other than Schuss.

Heffling on
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I was feeling Kias more than schuss until I went back and reread some posts. schuss it is.

cheez on
  • Alt_RavenAlt_Raven Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    schuss

Has to be mafia

Alt_Raven on
    You touched my Tra-La-La!
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    OOOooOOooOOO

IGNORE ME

OOOooOOooOOO

Green on
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    What you missed yesterday was inactivus eating your soul.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    edited January 2011
    I'm still feelin Kias, but to prevent any shenanananagans I will cast my real vote of Schuss

Nodgarb on
  • schussschuss Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    For the record, you're all terrible people (if you voted for me)

Pps: get better ahava!

schuss on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanks Schuss.

There's an hourish and a bit left for tonight.

lonelyahava on
    edited January 2011
    It's awfully quiet.

Nodgarb on
    edited January 2011
    Without me there will be nothing but broken dreams...

schuss on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    cheez!

M.D. on
    edited January 2011
    Vote Closed.

Narration Incoming.

It's better than expected.

lonelyahava on
    edited December 2012
    Treaty of the Confines, Article Eight

Wherein it has become necessary to observe the continued progress and stability of the society of the Children of the Ancients, the Newly Come will establish a Council of their own, to watch and to learn the ways of the Children, and to know when it is time to intercede. The watchers will train themselves in the ways of the Children, the movements, appearances, and behaviors. Watchers are to be made as aware of their prey as they are of themselves. This is the best way to ensure complete extinction, should it be necessary.

-So Signed The Council of the Watchers

The trails through these woods were brutal, it was dark with not even a full moon up above and that just made maneuvering difficult. Luckily, I had the night vision goggles on, and I could see fairly well. Didn’t make the trail less brutal. These creatures had gotten good, very good, at the guerilla warfare. As well they should, they were nothing more than a bunch of dirty, filthy monsters.

I couldn’t even tell you the way that I felt when I was first told the truth, that all the stories my mother had made up for me growing up were real. Vampires, werewolves, demons, it was all true. And they were all living in our backyard practically, here in the forests of Bavaria, Hungary, and Romania. This place that nobody went to anymore, it was considered to be dangerous, haunted. And it was. The stories were all true.

I had been told this by my Uncle Stasha, and then soon after that, I began my training. Early morning before the sun came up until late at night after the sun went down. Studies, books, exercises, practice, rehearsing. Learn about them, Nikolai, my Uncle would say. Learn about them so that when the time comes, you can crush them.

I had been drilled on the Treaty while in his lessons. I could recite each of the known articles by heart. The Unknown Articles I could do as well, but they were not good to say aloud, lest one of the creatures be listening at the walls. The Unknown Articles are the bits that the Newly Come, the Humans, added into the Treaty after it was signed, and the signatures of the Council of the Ancients were forged onto the documents. It was these Articles of the Treaty that gave me the right to do what I was doing now.

I stalked my way through their wood, towards where their hideout was bound to be. There was only one direction left for the roaches to run. We had destroyed every village we had come across, laying fire and Holy water and salt behind us as we came. My boots were caked in blood, and other fluids that one would assume to be from them. Which also made it different to maneuver through these trees.

The Female creatures, banshees they were called, fought very dirty. They had the bodies of a goddess, and they were unafraid to show even a section of skin, a patch of pussy, a bit of breast. And for a young boy like me, only seventeen years old, that was enough to distract any man. No matter how well trained. It was close, that first encounter with the Banshee. I remember her face and her voice whispering to me, things that if my Mother had ever known I had heard, I’m sure she would have torn the Banshee limb from limb with her bare hands.

Luckily for me, I remembered my lessons and I had a knife. I didn’t need my bare hands. The problem with banshees is that they bleed… glowing goop is the best word for it. I would stand out like a Jackson Pollock under a black light right now. Oh, she fought, she screamed and pleaded for a chance to continue her life. Unlife. She begged and squealed and squirmed as I gave her what my Uncle told me all Banshee’s wanted. Uncle Stasha said that they were loose women who had been given this lonesome existence as punishments for their crimes against God and Humanity. Loose women, Nikolai, loose women desire only one thing, to feel full. To fill up a loose woman, Nikolai, you must give her a plug in the only hole that matters to a woman like that.

And so, as the Banshee squirmed and begged, trying to entice me to forgo my sworn duties and mate with her so that she could kill me, I returned the favor. I mated with her, I filled the only hole that loose women care about filling. I filled it with my knife. She screamed then, oh yes she screamed, but her scream only lasted a minute as my other knife cut through her vocal chords, silencing the loose woman forever.

I moved on, leaving her body eviscerated behind me, her glowing blood covering my uniform, and I moved on. There was much more killing to do in order to ensure the extermination of these insects on my planet. Information came streaming through my earpiece about the current status. We had lost another unit. That was unfortunate, but expected. As it was, we had taken down two more of the creatures as well. A furry and spiny. Not bad for the current day. I signaled out to my team for a halt. We would rest for the night.

Tomorrow was another day. For us and all the Newly Come at least, tomorrow was another day.

Results:

Schuss; Hunter; Vote
    Alt Raven; Vampire; Mafia
    REG Rysk; demon; Mafia

lonelyahava on
    edited January 2011
    ooooOOOOoooo

I am thoroughly disturbed...

ooooOOOOoooo

REG Rysk on
  • Alt_RavenAlt_Raven Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    ooooOOOOOooooo

Who you calling furry?

Surprised I made it that far and we haven't lost yet

oooooOOOooOOOOO

Alt_Raven on
    You touched my Tra-La-La!
    edited January 2011
    Quoth the alt_raven, nevermore

Nodgarb on
    edited January 2011
    Nice. We may pull this off yet.

cheez on
    edited January 2011
    Remaining players:

1. Heffling
    2. Kias
    3. nodgarb
    4. skarsol
    5. cheez
    6. Sir Fabulous
    7. Mr Defecation
    8. Garick

I'm fairly confident in the innocence of six of these players (still a liiiittle bit of hesitance on Kias, but yesterday greatly diminished that). If you ask me, it's down to either skarsol or Mr. Defecation, or both, for mafia.

cheez on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Heh, I promise I'm not mafia. I blame any errors on my part on this being my first time ever to play. :) Unfortunatly, Rysk being village means Mr. D's hubris post is wrong. :(

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
    edited January 2011
    OOOooooOoooo

You have no chance to survive

OoooOooooooOoooo

schuss on
  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    OOOooooOoooo

I know, I'm already dead.

OoooOooooooOoooo

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
    edited January 2011
    I am going out for most of the evening. I will be back around vote close, but as such, narration may be a tad later than it has been the last few nights.

Consider yourselves warned.

lonelyahava on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    CHEEZ IS THE GOOD GUYS

M.D. on
    edited January 2011
    Indeed, Mr. Defecation.

cheez on
    edited January 2011
    Hmm, I still think Kias is suspect, but I dunno. Skarsol and Mr D? I think between the two I'd choose Skarsol

I'm gone most of the day, but I'll be back to check to make sure nothing funny is going on.

Nodgarb on
    edited January 2011
    I like Mr. D. I express my fondness via lynch mob!

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• GarickGarick Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I will not be back the rest of the day, so i will put my vote in now. Mr. D

Garick on
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mr. Defication

Heffling on
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited January 2011