As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Three minutes. This is it. The beginning. [Chat] zero.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I am bored and feel like watching an animes. Any suggestions?

Cinders on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Cinders wrote: »

what's the one with all the gratuitous panty shots?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    GAWSH DURN I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LUEV MEH SOME FREESPACE..... DEUCE!

It feels like it's missing something though due to its distinct lack of realistic munitions. Beam lasers are great and all. but I want beam lasers AND high calibur machine guns. ALSO WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RAILGUNS THAT SHOOT BULLETS THE SIZE OF CAPITAL SHIPS. I WANT DEM.

They're in Freespace 1. They were dropped when they were discovered to be utterly useless during the first Shivan campaign.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

All of them?

Cinders on
    edited January 2011

All of them?

Yeah, I recommend not those.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    GAWSH DURN I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LUEV MEH SOME FREESPACE..... DEUCE!

It feels like it's missing something though due to its distinct lack of realistic munitions. Beam lasers are great and all. but I want beam lasers AND high calibur machine guns. ALSO WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RAILGUNS THAT SHOOT BULLETS THE SIZE OF CAPITAL SHIPS. I WANT DEM.

They're in Freespace 1. They were dropped when they were discovered to be utterly useless during the first Shivan campaign.

makes sense.

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
    edited January 2011

All of them?

Yeah, I recommend not those.

Hrm.

Cinders on
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    Oh god, the first week of school is over. I am so heppy.

Are...

are you taking any spelling classes? Because you might want to start

I am, of course, only kidding!

wat mah spellinz iz fine guuuurrrrl watchu takin bout. i wll rip ur weave out on da plygroundz
    oh god that hurt to type
    how you doin', chica?

Bueno!

Well, tired, cold and a little confused at the moment. But overall, I'm not missing a limb and I'm not dying from a disease, so it's okay.

HOW YOU DOIN'? :winky:
    Unemployed and lonely, but well fed and educated.

I am lonely too D: Making friends in college when you live off campus is a pain in the ass. There never is any time to talk to your classmates during a 50 minute class.

And I'm still stuffed from qdoba.

And I'm trying to figure out why I'm so freaking un-horny.

Mim on
    edited January 2011
    Hajimme no Ippo was the last anime I could get into. Was about boxing. Manga's better, though, been going like 20 years.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Fuck it, popping in Boston Legal.

Cinders on
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2011

I was skimming and misread that. I almost got whiplash scrolling back up so fast.

Shivahn on
    edited January 2011
    Mim you're not horny because you've just imagined Nick Frost in a hula skirt shimmying about while reading the James Joyce letters in a high pitched voice while your mum sits off to the side outlining the ways in which you've disappointed her.

But prior to that, I'm not sure why. Have you tried pretending you're horny and doing the things you'd generally do while aroused? Maybe if you fake it long enough it'll become real.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    Mmm James Joyce letters.

Cinders on
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    I am lonely too D: Making friends in college when you live off campus is a pain in the ass. There never is any time to talk to your classmates during a 50 minute class.

Every one of my college friends I met in language classes.

Or clubs! Join clubs.

But I am pretty antisocial so I went through college making like one friend.

Shivahn on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Tamin wrote: »
    Oh god, the first week of school is over. I am so heppy.

Are...

are you taking any spelling classes? Because you might want to start

I am, of course, only kidding!

wat mah spellinz iz fine guuuurrrrl watchu takin bout. i wll rip ur weave out on da plygroundz
    oh god that hurt to type
    how you doin', chica?

Bueno!

Well, tired, cold and a little confused at the moment. But overall, I'm not missing a limb and I'm not dying from a disease, so it's okay.

HOW YOU DOIN'? :winky:
    Unemployed and lonely, but well fed and educated.

I know what you mean. Honestly, most of the people I really got to know were in Chamber with me, and I spent time with them before, after, and outside of class.

What's qdoba?

Captain Carrot on
    edited January 2011
    Mim you're not horny because you've just imagined Nick Frost in a hula skirt shimmying about while reading the James Joyce letters in a high pitched voice while your mum sits off to the side outlining the ways in which you've disappointed her.

But prior to that, I'm not sure why. Have you tried pretending you're horny and doing the things you'd generally do while aroused? Maybe if you fake it long enough it'll become real.

I had to fight myself to masturbate. :(

Mim on
    edited January 2011
    Now I want Freespace 3. booo.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    anti-depressants are libido-hostile

Senjutsu on
    edited January 2011
    I've never had much of a problem with Wellbutrin.

Cinders on
    edited January 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »

mine hasn't been as far as I know

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
    edited January 2011
    I remember having a fuckawful time making friends living on campus back at my old school. Shared our campus with one another University and a College, and apparently all but 11 students who went to my school lived in the dorms, the rest lived close enough to bus or drive. No one I met living there, including my roommate, went to my school let alone attended any of my classes.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg&ob=av2el

it'll still be two days till we say we're sorry

MikeMan on
    edited January 2011
    ok, for some people anti-depressants are libido-hostile

Senjutsu on
    edited January 2011

Did you win?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Shivahn wrote: »

Or clubs! Join clubs.

I tried joining the GSA here, but they never wrote back on where they met. Also, our school's club system is so outdated and horrible. And I've made one friend here too, but I'm dating him now :|
    I know what you mean. Honestly, most of the people I really got to know were in Chamber with me, and I spent time with them before, after, and outside of class.

What's qdoba?

Qdoba = like Chipotle but supposed to be spicier? It's a "Mexican" restaurant chain.

and after class I'm most likely on my way home because its cold here and I do not like being at bus stations at night D:

Mim on
    edited January 2011
    like kurosawa I make mad films

ok I don't make films

but if I did they'd have a samurai

Senjutsu on
    edited January 2011

Well, Wellbutrin specifically is not libido-hostile.

Cinders on
    edited January 2011

Well, Wellbutrin specifically is not libido-hostile.

I'm just putting a possible explanation in front of her to consider or reject as inapplicable you bloody tedious pedants

Senjutsu on
    edited January 2011

yes but your libido is monstrous and unkillable, I'm sure even in the event of a tactical nuclear strike it'd managed to emerge intact from the rubble, mutated into an unquenchable many headed beast, each one with an equally suggestive and talented mouth, like some kind of sex hydra.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited January 2011

Did you win?

I wouldn't call it a win. My orgasm sucked.

And being in a relationship with someone who has a high sex drive sucks too. If you don't want to do it, they feel rejected (especially if you're not doing it often). If you do it but you aren't really in the mood for it, they feel bad because you did something just for them.

I CAN'T WIN I TELL YOU.

I'm on birth control, but some days my libido is okay, other days it isn't. Right now I'm in such a slump I don't even want to be affectionate.

Mim on
    edited January 2011
    Shivahn wrote: »

Or clubs! Join clubs.

I tried joining the GSA here, but they never wrote back on where they met. Also, our school's club system is so outdated and horrible. And I've made one friend here too, but I'm dating him now :|
    At least you're dating someone. Right now I want that more than gainful employment.
    Mim wrote:

What's qdoba?

Qdoba = like Chipotle but supposed to be spicier? It's a "Mexican" restaurant chain.

and after class I'm most likely on my way home because its cold here and I do not like being at bus stations at night D:
    Well, I chatted with people on the way from the choir room to where we parted ways to go back to our respective rooms.

Captain Carrot on
    edited January 2011
    What are you on, specifically? Some formulations/brands of the pill have really driven a bus into the libidos of a few people I've known

Senjutsu on
    edited January 2011

yes but your libido is monstrous and unkillable, I'm sure even in the event of a tactical nuclear strike it'd managed to emerge intact from the rubble, mutated into an unquenchable many headed beast, each one with an equally suggestive and talented mouth, like some kind of sex hydra.

sig'd

Captain Carrot on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    What are you on, specifically? Some formulations/brands of the pill have really driven a bus into the libidos of a few people I've known
    Since Nickie stopped posting here because she's lame, I can say this exact thing happened to her when she was on the pill. Then when she stopped taking it we had to get a new bed.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
    edited January 2011
    like kurosawa I make mad films

ok I don't make films

but if I did they'd have a samurai

I loved Kurosawa's "Throne of Blood". I saw it in my Art in Society class, and it rocked.

Mim on
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited January 2011
    Wow, so Keith Olbermann announced that he was leaving MSNBC, and that his final show was... well... tonight.

WTF, MSNBC.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    edited January 2011
    syndalis wrote: »
    Wow, so Keith Olbermann announced that he was leaving MSNBC, and that his final show was... well... tonight.

WTF, MSNBC.

Hint: today is the first full day of Comcast owning NBC

Senjutsu on
    edited January 2011

keep going I'm almost there

@Senj: 10mg ciprolex

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    holy shit.

holy shit.

if i ever have a spare 800 bucks you can bet i'll be rocking a colonial marine armor set and pulse rifle

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.