As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I will make your game for you

13»

• Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I want my samurai slasher.

Kadoken on
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I've been working on it!

The headcrab zombie puzzle shooting game won.

I wrote, like, 80% of the necessary code and got distracted building a snake-esque game with that code base.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    He's here you guys!

Get him
    Looking forward to playing whatever games you make, if and when you finish them, and even if they're not my idea

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    kedinik wrote: »
    I've been working on it!

The headcrab zombie puzzle shooting game won.

I wrote, like, 80% of the necessary code and got distracted building a snake-esque game with that code base.
    Please put the ability to block and DO NOT LET THE MAIN GUY GET DAMAGE WHEN HE IS BLOCKING. I can't stand games where blocking just lets you take less damage.

Kadoken on
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    He's here you guys!

Get him
    Looking forward to playing whatever games you make, if and when you finish them, and even if they're not my idea

<3

I built this little game from the primary code base when I was distracted.

http://boss-fight.com/seasnake.html

Just gonna make, like, half a dozen levels and some decent graphics and call it done.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    TeyarTeyar Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    High speed blades centric dodge / boost / block / counter -themed mecha fighter. As much about fighter pilot tactics as it is the finer details of melee combat.

Teyar on
    Kick At The Darkness Until It Bleeds Daylight